New Avengers NOW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
This is a thread to replace the "Avengers Assemble" thread.

It is a chance to give the underdogs a chance to thrive here. We will choose an Avenger and protect them accordingly.

If anyone had a problem with there Original Avenger, you may choose a different one NOW! After you have them, however, do NOT intend on changing them.

Begin NOW!

Oh.... and Rules:

1: Don't give crap to other Members. We want respect back.

2: Lets really just have a good time, guys! I mean... seriously... that's what this is about.

With that... I'll say it...

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badabing
I'll be back in 1 hour. IM me if there are any details. I'll hear
the IM.

Black Adam
i've been reading the last few pages of the old avengers thread.

Wow..

so much drama. people are taking these groups a little to serious.

FG725
Well I honestly hope you guys can pick up this thread again and get some new members

Rick/Genis
That is true...

Wanna join in the fun big grinbig grinbig grin

Rewmac
Originally posted by Black Adam

Wow..

so much drama. people are taking these groups a little to serious. Tell me about it....You only know the half of it....

Soleran
Originally posted by Rewmac
Tell me about it....You only know the half of it....

I don't want to reallysmile

I'm in of course.

Rewmac
MUHAHAHAHA...I can't believe just coz I quit all this happened...Quess I was kind of a key member...But keep up the NEW AVEGERS...Assemble..I hope the "furum firendship stays" with guys I know here big grin

badabing
Marcus and DiV are the two who disbanded the Avengers. I'm just here to have fun.

Soleran
MUHAHAHAHA...I can't believe just coz I quit all this happened...Quess I was kind of a key member...But keep up the NEW AVEGERS...Assemble..I hope the "furum firendship stays" with guys I know here big grin

Yeah it was funky really, oh well. Rewmac you know the Avengers are still the tastiest check the sig and drool bro!

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin No I didn't know that...

badabing
Not cool. They closed the Avengers Assemble thread. It's the end of an era. Just my opinion, but I think Digi enjoyed it.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by badabing
Not cool. They closed the Avengers Assemble thread. It's the end of an era.

It was requested by the thread-starter

Originally posted by Black Adam

Wow..

so much drama. people are taking these groups a little to serious.

yes

A note as this thread begins:

Do NOT have this turn out like the last Avengers thread. Every other group gets along well enough, but the Avengers thread was in the reports an average of probably 3 times a day.

If that continues, this will be closed. These groups are intended to be fun, but are certainly not necessary. If it becomes more trouble than it's worth, I will put a stop to it.

Soleran
OMG 3 reports a day, thats crazy! I haven't even put forth the effort to report one person I couldn't imagine haha.

badabing
Who knows. It's weird how everybody checked out the Avengers thread and posted there but we got reported 3 times per day. Seems a bit strange to me.

DigiMark007
Who knows. It's weird how everybody checked out the Avengers thread and posted there but we got reported 3 times per day. Seems a bit strange to me.

That might be a slight embellishment, but not by much. Tron can back me up on that...we were constantly about a hair away from closing it because it was so much trouble. The only reason I never did is because I knew it would stir up even more controversy.

badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
That might be a slight embellishment, but not by much. Tron can back me up on that...we were constantly about a hair away from closing it because it was so much trouble. The only reason I never did is because I knew it would stir up even more controversy.
Okay, I guess I can believe that but......nevermind. It's done and over with, time to start something new.

Rewmac
Bada you like the sig?

badabing
Bada you like the sig?
Dude, it is sweet. It looks sharp as hell.

Soleran
Yes it does however its not as awesome as my sig!

badabing
Nate, I bumped this so you could see.

King KAM
Sign me up...in the famous words of Dave Mustaine,"the world needs a hero" and that hero just might have to be me.

DarkCrawler
Whoa, like uh...hell. That happened fast. I was sleeping while you people disbanded...

nathan summers
Indeed. I just found out about 10 minutes ago. I don't even know what happened.

Laminator_X
I can't fathom how this could have gotten so rediculously out of hand. It reminds me of kids getting shot over shoes or something.

I thught the point of this is to stand up for your Avenger in debates, like a mobile respect thread. I spent an hour researching Hawkman just so I could back my guy in Hawkman vs. Hawkeye. I don't care one whit about Hawkman, but I said I'd stand up for Clint, so there ya go.

Why on earth would anyone want to be involved in all the namecalling, bashing, and other pointless antagonism that was flying around. If the Syndicate wants to rep villains, more power too 'em. That doesn't make them our "Enemies!" or something, except perhaps in jest.

For that matter, what was the deal with Leaders and such? Do we need to be led? All we need is someone to keep track of the member list.

Good lord, people. We're a fan-club, not a pro-wrestling league.

badabing
Just read the last few pages of the "old" Avengers thread. Fun turned to WTF in just a few posts. I have no clue as to how long this animosity was building.

grey fox
Let the Phoenix rise from the ashes !!!!

(I'm starting to see why GS likes the character so much..hehe)

I'm In.

badabing
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It was requested by the thread-starter

yes

A note as this thread begins:

Do NOT have this turn out like the last Avengers thread. Every other group gets along well enough, but the Avengers thread was in the reports an average of probably 3 times a day.

Tron
I think imma start a KMC GLC group... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kool-Aid
Who was ratting?

badabing
I don't know. But that thread got over 100 posts per day. I don't think 2 or 3 reports per day is all that bad.

Good night all.

AJ4LIFE
wat happened i was offline and we disbaned wtf we have lst to the sindycate wel done guys cheers

Rewmac
Now you should shut it in the first place....When there were fights with the old syndicate you were nowhere...The last fun fight...You were nowhere...You haven't lost anything....Not so while ago couple of moths Avengers had to ask you about what the heck you doin on KMC coz couple of us got some PMs I'm sure you remember...The reason I'm being offensive is just this "wel done guys cheers"...I quit...And a little later Marcus disbanded Avegers....(Dracona quit right after me, for her personal reasons)---I understand them DiV...But let's just cut this...It happened..Yeah...And?...And now AJ coz there is o team you wanna come to Syndicate???

AJ4LIFE
ive already asked have a look

Rick/Genis
Woo! So who has all said "I'm in?"

DarkCrawler
I am in...but if people take this TOO seriously, I am not going to be in.

AJ4LIFE
i might be back in

Rewmac
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I am in...but if people take this TOO seriously, I am not going to be in. I think everybody learned from last time....

Rick/Genis
I agree.... this is just for fun now... I'm assuming you're..... wait..... you must be..... hmmmm.... ummmmm............. let's see... this is a toughy.... could you be............ Hulk? laughing

AJ4LIFE
i think rew shouldnt be allowed in seeing as he killed the avengers

Rewmac
I think AJ shouldn't been welcomed in any team since his stupidity makes bad reputation to the group...

Rewmac
I don't understand the half of it AJ...So just stop yellin' around like you are so wise...You weren't here last night, you don't know why I left...Keep your comments to yourself about me.

AJ4LIFE
my stupidity see when have i ever unsulted u ay not ever so go to hell

and i wanna know why i wasnt on its because i was reviseing and tel me why u left then ay

Soleran
is someone trying to tell me I wasn't a real comic book character!

Rewmac
No...You're a true comicbook character....MUHAHAHAHA

Soleran
Your right I'm a Sunday! Filled with Ice Cream and bananas and everything Fun, so on that note just Eat me Rewmac................lol wow was that set up or what!

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Soleran
is someone trying to tell me I wasn't a real comic book character! Thats like saying the Imperfects aren't real... they're not official, but in a sense the are real. smile

Scoobless
Reforming the Avengers just to be crushed by the other, superior, KMC teams eh?

stick out tongue

AJ4LIFE
...............lol should make another team lol

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Scoobless
Reforming the Avengers just to be crushed by the other, superior, KMC teams eh?

stick out tongue

ohhhh.... priceless...

Although... One of your own members DID say the authority is dead laughing

I'm only reforming the Avengers to make it more fun. We're now the Funloving community! big grinbig grinbig grin

AJ4LIFE
lol

Scoobless
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
One of your own members DID say the authority is dead

Only the Doctor and Jenny Sparks are dead.... but their spirits live on

Doesn't matter though.... Hawksmoor could take most of the Avengers out on his own.... whoever he doesn't get will be wiped out by Apollo, Midnighter and the Engineer

evil face

Soleran
Lol Hawksmoor just gets dumped in the middle of the amazon! Yeah he'll do great theresmile Enjoy the view there!

DraconaInVolata
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i think rew shouldnt be allowed in seeing as he killed the avengers

dead wrong there AJ.

AJ4LIFE
well seeing as he being on my back i think i say it if i want

DraconaInVolata
well seeing as he being on my back i think i say it if i want

i think you should realize truth when you see it AJ and quit being a whiny little punk. There's a reason I quit the avengers as well. One of them being that certain people couldn't seem to argue rationally a lot of times and were ruining our rep.

and AJ, grow up, this is a forum, don't take it so seriously.

Soleran
Its behind us honestly and it doesn't matter at this point. We have moved forward no need to dwell on the past.

AJ4LIFE
well u being a whiny idiot ive done nothing wrong and u r on my back all of u

dont take it seriousley marcus told rewmac to die and shouted at u for wat a site wow maybe u can learn somthing

Dark Shazam93
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
. There's a reason I quit the avengers as well. One of them being that certain people couldn't seem to argue rationally a lot of times and were ruining our rep.

B]
Yeah, CERAIN PEOPLE... now I can't think who THAT could mean... *cough* marcus *cough*... anyway, I just wanted to say this time, despite the history, now the main arguments are dead, the Syndicate look forward to having fun battles and PEACE with the Avengers... MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Takion
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Yeah, CERAIN PEOPLE... now I can't think who THAT could mean... *cough* marcus *cough*... anyway, I just wanted to say this time, despite the history, now the main arguments are dead, the Syndicate look forward to having fun battles and PEACE with the Avengers... MUAH HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!!!
We fight JLAKMC from now on. They think there better then us.

AJ4LIFE
lol im still undecided

Dark Shazam93
Avengers, asa our enemy-ship or w/e is ended, how would you fancy entering an eternal battle for supremacy with I, Neron, and the Syndicate?

AJ4LIFE
i dont know i wanted to be godzila so who knows

Dark Shazam93
You could be JOKER! Or someone else entirley...

AJ4LIFE
i know but im bored of joker now give me awhile tp think of somone

Soleran
Avengers, asa our enemy-ship or w/e is ended, how would you fancy entering an eternal battle for supremacy with I, Neron, and the Syndicate?

Come again?

Dark Shazam93
Never mind... it was basically a joke...

Soleran
Never mind... it was basically a joke...

Doh, I am pretty sure you posted because you wanted a piece of that sig under my print huh!

AJ4LIFE
lol worse sig ever

Dark Shazam93
No, but if anyone wants to make me a Neron sig... LOL...

AJ4LIFE
we would if we knew who he was

Takion
http://www.midianweb.it/gif/marvel/iron-man/ironman10.gif

AJ4LIFE
it not working i know his pic but im talking mick

Dark Shazam93
You what?

grey fox
I dont get the last part but he can't see the image.

Aj , out of curiosity you do know theirs a spellcheck on our post's ?

Takion
It works now.

Dark Shazam93
LOL, Grey, you tell him about spellcheck and then you get the wrong "there's"...

AJ4LIFE
wat my spelling is getting better

grey fox
*Slaps shazam*

stick out tongue

grey fox
wat my spelling is getting better

I understand Aj , but occasionally you type your responses so fast their kinda illegible , hell i usually have loads of errors in what i write, unlike some of the others i can't type all my words correctly.

AJ4LIFE
oh ok thnx

grey fox
That's ok

AJ4LIFE
wink

dman2008
Originally posted by Takion
We fight JLAKMC from now on. They think there better then us.

we are evil face

Takion
Originally posted by dman2008
we are evil face
I definitly have to fight you on the battle field.

dman2008
Originally posted by Takion
I definitly have to fight you on the battle field.

laughing

Takion
Originally posted by dman2008
laughing
When should we plan our war evil face

badabing
Samishe said that you guys would not spam up our thread until we reorganize. Thanks

Takion
Samishe said that you guys would not spam up our thread until we reorganize. Thanks
Oops sorry, ill get more Avenger gifs.

AJ4LIFE
i fight all of u im godzilla lol

Rewmac
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Soleran
kapow

AJ4LIFE
muhahahahahahahah

*themo breath all their asses*

and we win lol

badabing
Hello everybody. Well the Avengers Assemble thread is closed. People either quit the Avengers or signed up with another group. There is only a few of us left. The good old days of fun with the Syndicate are over for a while. The thing I miss the most is how so many people would post on the old thread. It was like the unofficial meeting place for the regular KMC members. The Avengers, Syndicate and KMCJLA members would post there. And regulars like Batdude, Capt, Jinzin, Grimm22 and many others would go the Avengers thread. I would like this new thread to carry on that tradition. I'm inviting everybody to join us here to continue the great posts.

Rick/Genis
Exactly... I almost want to call this "The Neutral Zone". This is where Groups can come and just chit chat for FUN!

batdude123
Yay! big grin

AJ4LIFE
impressive speech and rick u r good leader

badabing
Rick and I definitely want everybody to meet up on this thread just like it was on the old Avengers thread.

Rick/Genis
Mhm.... just like it was only WITHOUT the heated arguments.... Debates are cool.... arguing like children is not.

badabing
I think most of us learned that lesson. Hopefully the great tradition will live on.

Rick/Genis
You know, after we disbanded I thought about starting a completely new group?

I'm wondering if I should continue that thought... (Although it would probably get closed, hahaha)

AJ4LIFE
ill still talk to u on here if its ok ill join again maybe somday

badabing
ill still talk to u on here if its ok ill join again maybe somday
There's no hard feeling on my part toward anybody that joined another group. This chaos in the Avengers has been building since Marcus was banned the second time. I want everyone to use this thread the same way the old Avengers thread was.

Rick/Genis
I'm off to work, Gentlemen....

Sad that Psyquis still doesn't know about the disbandment...

AJ4LIFE
yeh im wondering about that lol

badabing
I've sent everybody a PM that I haven't seen online sine yesterday.

AJ4LIFE
good job

badabing
Hey Takion, I printed this and used it to wipe my arse.

laughing

Takion
Hey Takion, I printed this and used it to wiped my arse.

laughing
mad

laughing

AJ4LIFE
laughing

batdude123
no

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
no
No to what? confused1

AJ4LIFE
lol

batdude123
No to what? confused1

Everybody was laughing in a bunch of posts in a row. I wanted to put that to a screaching halt. evil face

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Everybody was laughing in a bunch of posts in a row. I wanted to put that to a screaching halt. evil face
Hmm, Batman brooding at humor. That's out of character.batman

AJ4LIFE
batman is god

batdude123
Hmm, Batman brooding at humor. That's out of character.batman

no expression ...

stick out tongue

badabing
I'm getting the crap kicked out of me from the two Batmen. fear

AJ4LIFE
alien

lets change subject

batdude123
I'm getting the crap kicked out of me from the two Batmen. fear

Not BatMEN. I'M BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badabing
It's Friday.

Psyquis52
Alright. Let me join then. I always said that if the KMC Avengers disbanded I would join the New Avengers. What do I have to do or am I an honorary member?

Soleran
Your in like Flynn me bucko! Or so I assume but we all know what that word means, badabing probably has a good definition of it!@

badabing
All the old members are still in if they choose. I sent everybody a PM to let them know the situation. It's good to see a familiar face, so to speak.

Psyquis52
Cool! I'm totally staying as Darkhawk.

Soleran
I was hoping to be kinda like the Avengers snack boy! Sundays, water you guys have a hard job I just wanna make sure you get the right treats for all your hard work!

Psyquis52
Well, thank you Soleran. That's very sweet.

Can we incorporate Godzilla in our Avengers?

He fights for justice doesn't he?

badabing
Yeah, he's "In Like Flynn". Everybody is in who wants to stay. You are "In Like Flynn" when it's a sure thing. Originally meant as a sure thing to having ___ with a woman.

AJ4LIFE
yeh but i was never avenger

badabing
We need to talk about a new premise. I know Rick/Genis has some ideas.

Psyquis52
Of course I was kidding about the whole Godzilla thing but if we could have him that would pretty awesome. Maybe he could be our mascot.

badabing
yeh but i was never avenger
Really, I have you listed as Hercules.

AJ4LIFE
yeh but im godzilla now

Psyquis52
No way AJ! You can't be Godzilla. You lack the power.

AJ4LIFE
i am the power and i am godzilla

badabing
Well, if anybody has ideas please post them. Hell, we can change the group name. Just post any thoughts. Marcus has made it clear that IF he comes back, it won't be for a while.

badabing
Aj, you're Crapzilla. laughing

AJ4LIFE
yor crap zilla took on marvel and u couldnt beat him so ha

Psyquis52
None of us have the power. I nominate him as our mascot and I'll let that stand.

AJ4LIFE
lol

badabing
AJ, this song is your theme music.
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/godzilla.mp3

Psyquis52
Bag the zit man and don't feel the anguish of a mother gone haywire in the season of an egg lost in purgatory.

AJ4LIFE
my sound aint working but i remember it

up from the dams lol

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Bag the zit man and don't feel the anguish of a mother gone haywire in the season of an egg lost in purgatory.
What the f**k? eek2 eer crazy

Psyquis52
What's wrong with what I said?

Are you afraid?

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
What's wrong with what I said?

Are you afraid?
blink confused1

capt it up
sup

badabing
Hey Capt, I see you have a new member.

capt it up
yup sup dude

Jabba the Hutt
So yeah, haven't been here for a few days... WTF HAPPENED!?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>