4 Manga guards versus maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
personally I feel Maul has this because he fought six superhuman droids in shadow hunter and this is tpm maul which isnt that much later, but he's obviosly had a bit more training.

Hokage Yoda
Maul Obi had no prob with 4

DarthMaul9123
oh then this is in geaonosis arena

Hokage Yoda
Maul uses the force to use the pillars to CRUSH THEM

darthsith19
No, it won't be that easy, ROTS Obi-Wan had a little difficulty with 2, Maul will win but it won't be as easy as you're making it out to be. But Maul held his own against TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, so he definately does beat the Magnaguards.

DarthMaul9123
yes, and mauls expertise on teras kasi will also aid his ability to take these droids down, they are built to be offensive, but maul was built to kill, and kill lots of jedi

Hokage Yoda
He just uses the Force

jollyjim311
He could take out one with the force before they get to him. Then he takes them down one by one in melee.

Darth Acheous
mauls roborapes the magnagaurds for 5 reasons
1 hes a ****ing sith lord they are droids who do not have cabability 2 think
2if a stupid jedi can beat a bunch of droids than a sith lord sure as hell can
3sith lords R the best warriors n the galaxy
4 i said so
5 i felt like saying so

jollyjim311
Please don't use the expression "rape." It is offensive and inappropriate.

Hokage Yoda
But funny

DarthMaul9123
hahaha, DID ANYONE EVEN SAY ape , tape, snape,dope, rape, cape !!!!!!, did you get raped jollyjim? hahah sorry bad joke my bad

jollyjim311
Not funny, and you guys can shut the Hell up. Just don't use the term, okay?

DarthMaul9123
i stopped and funny like chedar apples

Captain REX
Closing for the already off-topic senseless babble being presented.

And rape is funny in no manner or use of the word. The next person I see laughing about rape gets a warning, or a ban, depending on what is said.

And yes, it has been done before. Someone got a permanent ban out of here for joking openly about rape.

You can laugh with your friends about it on your own time, but KMC does not tolerate it.

Kthxbye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.