Kreia vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hokage Yoda
no insta-kill

tdtd
Can't judge her very much without the instakill since that's her main power.. Her knowledge in the force seems to be almost limitless, but I'd give it to the mupper based on his force/saber abilities.

DarthMaul9123
good guys always win in the movies hahaha

Hokage Yoda
I to give it to Yoda

Great Vengeance
Impossible to predict.

Hokage Yoda
Kreia has both hands

Darth Acheous
screw the good guys they can lick my left...

jollyjim311
Yoda has sure shown us more, and wins by default in my book.

tdtd
What do you mean impossible to predict? I'm going to say this again. It is very logical to assume that Kreia only has this technique as long as her life bond is tied to the Exile. Without it she has no technique, but she would give Yoda a run either way.. Yoda wins

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Acheous

How dare you

Darth Acheous
u stupid yoda fanboy

I HATE THE JEDI

Hokage Yoda
Kreia will Lose this time.
The Light will win

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth Acheous
watch out stuff like that can turn jollyjim into captainnosexuallybadcoments,jokes,oranythingbadman
Jim31

Darth Acheous
ill say wut evr the **** i wunt about hte crackhead jedi

DarthMaul9123
.........does anyone remember who shut me up when i talked like that *JANUS GET IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

jollyjim311
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
watch out stuff like that can turn jollyjim into captainnosexuallybadcoments,jokes,oranythingbadman
Jim31

Just because I find the word rape inappropriate when it isn't it's original meaning?

Hokage Yoda
Stop lets get back on Topic we won't use Rape

DarthMaul9123
well.... i warned them... let it go and i will, three forums dude lets get back on topic before party poopmaster rex gets this closed

tdtd
There's an aroma of A.D.D going around here

DarthMaul9123
im on riddlin or adderall, i have add so i dont know?

tdtd
Adderall XR for me.. Uh I mean back on topic.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by tdtd
What do you mean impossible to predict? I'm going to say this again. It is very logical to assume that Kreia only has this technique as long as her life bond is tied to the Exile. Without it she has no technique, but she would give Yoda a run either way.. Yoda wins

Your unsupported assumptions dont need to be repeated, thanks.

Hokage Yoda
Yoda will kill Kreia with a Lightsaber

tdtd
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Your unsupported assumptions dont need to be repeated, thanks.

Actually they've been supported numerous times and accepted by others, so just because you can't comprehend them or choose not to doesn't mean they're unsupported. Thank you come again.

DarthMaul9123
(notices tdtd is slashing another persons post) is there a problem tdtd i can help out again its not past my bedtime

Great Vengeance
Actually they've been supported numerous times and accepted by others, so just because you can't comprehend them or choose not to doesn't mean they're unsupported. Thank you come again.

Ah. So plainly stating Yoda would win without any support as to why Yoda would be a better duelist isnt an unsupported assumption?

DarthBanevv
Yoda wins with difficulty.

tdtd
I'm not slashing out at anybody, just stating facts. Oh and GV, you were one of those people convinced, but now all of a sudden my convincing argument is an unsupported assumption? Perhaps you should view
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403467&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2
before continuing. And frankly without her instakill, all she has are stories about everything so she's more like a dark Odan Urr than anything.. Nothing about her puts her about Yoda.

Great Vengeance
I'm not slashing out at anybody, just stating facts. Oh and GV, you were one of those people convinced, but now all of a sudden my convincing argument is an unsupported assumption? Perhaps you should view
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=403467&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2
before continuing.

I wasnt disagreeing with that you moron, I was questioning why Yoda would simply.. win.. even if Kreias instakill wasnt a factor.

tdtd
I shouldn't have to tell you that personal attacks are a logical fallacy. And if you weren't disagreeing with me, then perhaps you wouldn't provide ambiguous rebuttals such as "more unsupported assumptions". I wish I was a mind reader(with the force), but we live in reality.

DarthMaul9123
hey dude chill out if i was a mod i put both of you in the corner, (starts to mumble) draw a triangle to put your noses in, i dont know pull out some lenny kravits or elton john to torture you, maybe make you watch leprechaun 1-4, halts(shill heart attack)

Great Vengeance
I shouldn't have to tell you that personal attacks are a logical fallacy. And if you weren't disagreeing with me, then perhaps you wouldn't provide ambiguous rebuttals such as "more unsupported assumptions". I wish I was a mind reader(with the force), but we live in reality.

Kreias being unable to cast instakill doesnt = Yoda wins. I question that because it is unsupported. Show valid reasons why Yoda would be able to defeat Kreia in combat.

tdtd
Um.. 900 years of Jedi knowledge, being a lightsaber master, having mastered the force conclusively, using atari like a cracked out muppet...Take your pick.

DarthMaul9123
kreia got owned by someone who was ripped off from the force what do you think a nine hundred FORCE and SABER EXPERT, LEADER OF THE FREAKING JEDI ORDER would do to her

tdtd
While that's not a very good example, yes..

Great Vengeance
Um.. 900 years of Jedi knowledge, being a lightsaber master, having mastered the force conclusively, using atari like a cracked out muppet...Take your pick.

Feat wars. Great.

Traya has studied librarys of ancient sith knowledge. Malachor ring a bell? Traya is good with a lightsaber as well. Show me the support for this bullshit 'Yoda has mastered the force conclusively'. And the ability to use Atari doesnt give Yoda any credit applicable to this fight.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Yoda will kill Kreia with a Lightsaber
dude comon what, no way, youre one sick man you know that, ugh gross a lightsaber, idiot, i like your style though, but what do you think this is Star Wars or something?

DarthMaul9123
While that's not a very good example, yes..
hey i umm, i like that uh... what the hell are we talking about?

tdtd
Feat Wars? Where have I listed feat wars? Do you understand the concept of feat wars? With your logic I would call "Traya has studied ancient sith knowledge" feat wars. Yoda is a force master, this is a known fact. Yoda is a lightsaber master, this is a known fact. Yoda has had 900 years of knowledge, and is the grand master of the council, this is fact. Yoda has never been beaten(and don't start the Sidious debate), this is obvious. Kreia was skull****ed when Nihilus ate the force from her, and Sion kicked her shit in.

Hokage Yoda
or just though her off the Malachor V core

DarthMaul9123
hey man kreia is a chick and according to snoop dogg,"Bitches ain't Shit"
and we all know how much snoop knows about star wars, come one guys study the facts not your made up sarcasm!

Great Vengeance
Feat Wars? Where have I listed feat wars? Do you understand the concept of feat wars? With your logic I would call "Traya has studied ancient sith knowledge" feat wars. Yoda is a force master, this is a known fact. Yoda is a lightsaber master, this is a known fact. Yoda has had 900 years of knowledge, and is the grand master of the council, this is fact. Yoda has never been beaten(and don't start the Sidious debate), this is obvious. Kreia was skull****ed when Nihilus ate the force from her, and Sion kicked her shit in.

Lol.

Do realize you contradict yourself almost every time you post? My feat wars are in response to your feat wars, just to show you how stupid it is. Actually, my feat wars are more valid, because unlike your feat wars, mine are actually fact. Its a fact that Kreia studied the ancient sith knowledge on Malachor. How can you seriously claim that 'Yoda is a force master' is a fact? Rediculous...can you even properly define being a 'force master'?

And yes Kreia lost to Nihilus, anyone would. Kreia never lost to Sion, Sion just beat up a defenseless old woman, after Nihilus drained her of the force.

DarthMaul9123
yeah but chuck norris would own the supersuncrushingstardestroyingdeathstarMCMXVIII

tdtd
Lol.

Do realize you contradict yourself almost every time you post? My feat wars are in response to your feat wars, just to show you how stupid it is. Actually, my feat wars are more valid, because unlike your feat wars, mine are actually fact. Its a fact that Kreia studied the ancient sith knowledge on Malachor. How can you seriously claim that 'Yoda is a force master' is a fact? Rediculous...can you even properly define being a 'force master'?

And yes Kreia lost to Nihilus, anyone would. Kreia never lost to Sion, Sion just beat up a defenseless old woman, after Nihilus drained her of the force.

And do you realize how ridiculous you sound because of your lack of reading comprehension skills? I didn't list feat wars and neither did you, I was just showing you an example of your faulty logic. And since when are your examples more valid exactly? How are mine not a fact? Yoda is a lightsaber master, and Yoda is the greatest force master in the galaxy during his entire life.. These are facts. Now please look up the definition of "Feat wars" and "Facts" before posting again, thank you.

Great Vengeance
And do you realize how ridiculous you sound because of your lack of reading comprehension skills? I didn't list feat wars and neither did you, I was just showing you an example of your faulty logic. And since when are your examples more valid exactly? How are mine not a fact? Yoda is a lightsaber master, and Yoda is the greatest force master in the galaxy during his entire life.. These are facts. Now please look up the definition of "Feat wars" and "Facts" before posting again, thank you.

Listing things such as 'Yoda is a lightsaber master' is considered feat wars. You arent applying a context why Yoda would win the fight, just spouting off random Yoda achievements, that by the way are NOT fact. You thinking Yoda is a 'force master' is subjective interpretation.....not to mention you cant even define the term 'force master'. Your telling me to look up the definition of feat wars and facts? Self-pwnage.

DarthMaul9123
Guys yoda is a three foot sword master, do you think kreia is better than ROTS sids, if so back it up, and if not back it up, but honestly im basing this off what i saw in the video game(which was her ORIGINAL beginings, and where she was that up)she didnt impress me, however Yoda DID impress me!

tdtd
Listing things such as 'Yoda is a lightsaber master' is considered feat wars. You arent applying a context why Yoda would win the fight, just spouting off random Yoda achievements, that by the way are NOT fact. You thinking Yoda is a 'force master' is subjective interpretation.....not to mention you cant even define the term 'force master'. Your telling me to look up the definition of feat wars and facts? Self-pwnage.

Self-Pwnage huh. Except that Yoda is spoken of as a force master in the novels, and in the GL commentary on one of the first 3 movies, in Dark Rendezvous, etc.. I don't have to define the term "force master", the movies do that for me. He has a mastery over the force, just like Sidious does, through his various force powers and defenses..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat
Oh yea, "self pwnage"..

Great Vengeance
Self-Pwnage huh. Except that Yoda is spoken of as a force master in the novels, and in the GL commentary on one of the first 3 movies, in Dark Rendezvous, etc.. I don't have to define the term "force master", the movies do that for me. He has a mastery over the force, just like Sidious does, through his various force powers and defenses..
1. Think
2. Type
3. Repeat
Oh yea, "self pwnage"..

As always, the point goes straight over your head.

It doesnt matter if the ROTS novel stated Yoda as a 'force master', because it isnt defined. Force master as opposed to what? Are you saying Yoda could perhaps defeat the ancient sith? To what degree does 'force master' go? Until you can explain that, your just spouting off nonsense that has no applicable context to this fight.

tdtd
An obvious mastery of the force... As in the grand master of the Jedi order, or the greatest light the darkness has ever seen, a force master doesn't have to be defined. His force abilities have been seen, and the simple fact that he is listed as a force master, and Kreia was not, says something. I'm really not trying to destroy your argument right now because this is getting boring, but you seem to grasp the fact that Yoda was the best of the best in his time.. Kreia seemed like nothing more than a historian, spewing out her stupid sith ideals and philosophy.

Great Vengeance
An obvious mastery of the force... As in the grand master of the Jedi order, or the greatest light the darkness has ever seen, a force master doesn't have to be defined. His force abilities have been seen, and the simple fact that he is listed as a force master, and Kreia was not, says something. I'm really not trying to destroy your argument right now because this is getting boring, but you seem to grasp the fact that Yoda was the best of the best in his time.. Kreia seemed like nothing more than a historian, spewing out her stupid sith ideals and philosophy.

Again you spout off vague descriptions, without applying context to why Yoda would win the fight. And you seem to be missing what Im arguing here, Im not arguing for Kreia or Yoda, because its plain that no valid proof can be obtained for either one winning. Kreia throughout KOTOR II was shown to have a mastery of the dark side, thats obvious considering she can:

-Kill multiple jedi masters with a wave of the hand.

-Levitate and fight with three lightsabers at the same time.

-Foresee thousands of years into the future.

-Kill nine sith assasins all at the same time. Again, no effort.

She also had access to knowledge, powerful sith knowledge, that has long been forgotten in Yodas age.

How can you show that Yodas 'mastery' of the force, is greater than Kreias? Oh right you cant. Pull your head out of your ass.

tdtd
Again you spout off vague descriptions, without applying context to why Yoda would win the fight. And you seem to be missing what Im arguing here, Im not arguing for Kreia or Yoda, because its plain that no valid proof can be obtained for either one winning. Kreia throughout KOTOR II was shown to have a mastery of the dark side, thats obvious considering she can:

-Kill multiple jedi masters with a wave of the hand.

-Levitate and fight with three lightsabers at the same time.

-Foresee thousands of years into the future.

-Kill nine sith assasins all at the same time. Again, no effort.

She also had access to knowledge, powerful sith knowledge, that has long been forgotten in Yodas age.

How can you show that Yodas 'mastery' of the force, is greater than Kreias? Oh right you cant. Pull your head out of your ass.

One thing you fail to understand is that gameplay isn't canon. The other thing you forget to understand is that "wave of the hand" is the instakill technique she posseses because of the exile, so that's useless. Levitating 3 lightsabers isn't very impressive, absorbing force lightning and/or shooting it back is more impressive in my opinion. I do give her props because she has the foreseeing ability of the greatest of the ancient sith. Unfortunately this won't help her in a battle with one of the greatest..

Great Vengeance
One thing you fail to understand is that gameplay isn't canon. The other thing you forget to understand is that "wave of the hand" is the instakill technique she posseses because of the exile, so that's useless. Levitating 3 lightsabers isn't very impressive, absorbing force lightning and/or shooting it back is more impressive in my opinion. I do give her props because she has the foreseeing ability of the greatest of the ancient sith. Unfortunately this won't help her in a battle with one of the greatest..

One thing you fail to understand is that all the feats I listed are not gameplay, but rather cinematic. The other thing you fail to understand is that even if Kreia didnt have access to her instakill technique without Exile(which is certainly debateable) just the fact that she was able to harness it without actually becoming a wound in the force shows her mastery of the dark side. Its good you give her props for foreseeing thousands of years into the future, because its unlikely Yoda could do the same. And the actual foreseeing wont help in a battle yes, but it conveys how powerful she is...again you cant even begin to prove why Yoda would have a greater mastery of the force than Kreia, and so you have no argument.

tdtd
Yoda has foresight, Yoda mastered all forms of lightsaber combat except Vapaad, Yoda is able to withstand force lightning, to absorb it, to push it back, Yoda displayed great force abilities against his fight with Sidious, and I believe he did some amazing things in the Dark Rendezvous book, so I do have an argument.. You still fail to understand however that once Kreia tied her life to the exile, she DID become a wound in theory. THerefore all the powers the exile had, she had, if he died she died and vice versa. Her ability to tie her life to his also shows that she is VERY powerful, and I never disputed that, but in a 1 on 1 fight with Yoda, which is what THIS is, I don't think she stands a chance of victory.

Great Vengeance
Yoda has foresight, Yoda mastered all forms of lightsaber combat except Vapaad, Yoda is able to withstand force lightning, to absorb it, to push it back, Yoda displayed great force abilities against his fight with Sidious, and I believe he did some amazing things in the Dark Rendezvous book, so I do have an argument.. You still fail to understand however that once Kreia tied her life to the exile, she DID become a wound in theory. THerefore all the powers the exile had, she had, if he died she died and vice versa. Her ability to tie her life to his also shows that she is VERY powerful, and I never disputed that, but in a 1 on 1 fight with Yoda, which is what THIS is, I don't think she stands a chance of victory.

'Yoda has foresight'

So does Kreia, much better foresight actually.

'Yoda has mastered all forms of lightsaber combat'

Proof?

'Yoda is able to withstand force lightning, to absorb it, to push it back'

Granted, but it doesnt seem *that* impressive to me. Nothing that would show Yoda is the more powerful.

'Yoda displayed great force abilities against his fight with Sidious'

He...pushed away lightning. You arent going anywhere Td, perhaps you should give it up.

'And I believe he did some amazing things in the Dark Rendezvous book'

He defeated Dooku, again, and redirected a missle in orbit. Not bad, but these arent the power blows that win debates Td.

---->You can think whatever you want, I wont say that you cant have a certain opinion, but if you want to attempt a valid argument of why Yoda would win then you better find some decent support.<---------

tdtd
Uh I am offering an argument why Yoda is better than Kriea in a ONE ON ONE FIGHT, while you're wasting posts on why my argument supposedly isn't going nowhere.. And yes, he absorbed Sidious' lightning, he shot the lightning back at Dooku, and he stopped a hurling pod at him and shot it back at Sidious. Those are examples of force mastery. I'm not saying Kreia isn't powerful she is, but there is very little she would be able to do against a dancing muppet. Three lightsabers aren't impressive at all, so in a saber fight, he would tear her in pieces. In the force, especially without her instakill, wtf is she going to do that Sidious didn't do?

Jonathan Mark
Uh I am offering an argument why Yoda is better than Kriea in a ONE ON ONE FIGHT, while you're wasting posts on why my argument supposedly isn't going nowhere.. And yes, he absorbed Sidious' lightning, he shot the lightning back at Dooku, and he stopped a hurling pod at him and shot it back at Sidious. Those are examples of force mastery. I'm not saying Kreia isn't powerful she is, but there is very little she would be able to do against a dancing muppet. Three lightsabers aren't impressive at all, so in a saber fight, he would tear her in pieces. In the force, especially without her instakill, wtf is she going to do that Sidious didn't do?
*is without words*

tdtd
Meaning what? My argument seems half assed to me and it is, but I believe I'm getting SOME point across.. If not, who cares, I don't see any logical nor convincing argument from the other side.. Damn Halo 2...

Jonathan Mark
Meaning what? My argument seems half assed to me and it is, but I believe I'm getting SOME point across.. If not, who cares, I don't see any logical nor convincing argument from the other side.. Damn Halo 2...
Halo 2?

Great Vengeance

And my point is...again...Kreia has also shown feats of force mastery. Can you show us that Yodas force mastery is the greater? Your opinion that Yoda would tear Kreia to pieces has no value, it is unsupported. Quit denying it and accept the truth; you cant prove Yoda has any definate edge on Kreia.

tdtd
Yes I'm playing Halo 2. And GV your past 5+ posts have been dedicated to trying to prove that I CANT prove Yoda is more powerful than Kreia, instead of trying to prove Kreia is more powerful than Yoda. Please explain then, how Kreia's "Force mastery" would be helpful in a 1 on 1 fight with a smaller, quicker, lightsaber/force master..

Great Vengeance
Yes I'm playing Halo 2. And GV your past 5+ posts have been dedicated to trying to prove that I CANT prove Yoda is more powerful than Kreia, instead of trying to prove Kreia is more powerful than Yoda. Please explain then, how Kreia's "Force mastery" would be helpful in a 1 on 1 fight with a smaller, quicker, lightsaber/force master..

"And you seem to be missing what Im arguing here, Im not arguing for Kreia or Yoda, because its plain that no valid proof can be obtained for either one winning. "

tdtd
Actually it is, considering we have seen Yoda's lightsaber abilities, lightsaber mastery, etc... We haven't seen jack shit from Kreia.

Great Vengeance
Actually it is, considering we have seen Yoda's lightsaber abilities, lightsaber mastery, etc... We haven't seen jack shit from Kreia.

Stop being a Filibuster.

Ive disproved your points over and over, and you keep bringing them back. Your done Td.

tdtd
Translation: I can't create a logical argument so I'm going to tell myself I've disproved someone elses arguments.. Way to go GV, once again I destroy your arguments with little effort, and I mean LITTLE.. Now go back to the drawing board and figure out why it's logical to assume Yoda is superior to Kreia in lightsaber combat.

Great Vengeance
Translation: I can't create a logical argument so I'm going to tell myself I've disproved someone elses arguments.. Way to go GV, once again I destroy your arguments with little effort, and I mean LITTLE.. Now go back to the drawing board and figure out why it's logical to assume Yoda is superior to Kreia in lightsaber combat.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh.

tdtd
Well, as our first argument went, the laughing was pointed towards you, but I hear denial is the perfect defense mechanism for the intellectually retarded people..

Rampant ox
^hahaha good one tdtd. I know jack shit about Kreia but Yoda is about as good as they come. While Kreia would put up a good fight I can see Yoda pulling this off. Yoda is just to agile and to good. Plus Yoda gave Count Dooku a run for his money which is no easy task!!

tdtd
Amen.

((The_Anomaly))
lol, ox, your Dooku fanboyism always makes me laugh.

And I think Yoda would take this with some difficulty if Kreia has no instant kill.

Razielim
Kreia still has crazy force powers. Enough to knock around three Jedi Masters.

Lightsnake
We do know Yoda was an incredibly powerful Jedi master, described directly as the strongest foe the darkness had ever known.' Yoda also knows pretty much every Jedi ability and has had access to the most forbidden and powerful of Jedi artifacts.

The little man takes this

Swirly Girl
WTF? Kreia should be able to dominate Yoda with the force. If she can blast three Jedi Master around like ragdolls with little or no exertion, I don't see how Yoda will be able to stand up to her...

tdtd
I don't suppose you read the thread at all where it says no Instakill

Faunus
Well this is stupid. When someone can actually show me an instance that would quantify her lightsaber or Force capability, we'll make another thread.

tdtd
What lightsaber ability? She's never shown to have one to be on par with Yoda, unless you count 3 sabers in the air as an accomplishment. Her knowledge in the force is indeed extensive but again, I don't think it's above Yoda's.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
WTF? Kreia should be able to dominate Yoda with the force. If she can blast three Jedi Master around like ragdolls with little or no exertion, I don't see how Yoda will be able to stand up to her...

It'd probably have to do with Yoda being stronger than those knights and one of the strongest jedi masters who's ever lived

tdtd
yes

Darth_Glentract
What lightsaber ability? She's never shown to have one to be on par with Yoda, unless you count 3 sabers in the air as an accomplishment. Her knowledge in the force is indeed extensive but again, I don't think it's above Yoda's.

So Yoda could have instakilled 3 Jedi Council Memeber with a wave of his hand? LMAO!!!

Lightsnake
That's the thing: Yoda wouldn't. He'd watch them passively and when they attacked him, defeat them in seconds. Yoda has mastered pretty much every forbidden Jedi art and then some. The strongest, most implacable, ferocious foe the darkness had ever known? Yep

Hokage Yoda
agreed

zephiel7
Handicapping Traya by not giving her the instantkill is ridiculous. Might as well take away Yoda's ability to reflect lightning.

Lightsnake, why do you keep calling Yoda the greatest enemy the darkness had ever known?

If anyone I would give it Revan and Luke, as they both fell down the darkside and they both came back to the light. They both possessed great strength as well, as they were stronger than Yoda.

Lightsnake
Because it's directly written in the EU he was, word for word?

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by zephiel7
Handicapping Traya by not giving her the instantkill is ridiculous. Might as well take away Yoda's ability to reflect lightning.

You do realize Traya's instakilling ability is not the only thing she can do, right? I highly doubt she completely sucks, and is totally useless without it.

As Lightsnake pointed out, if it says word for word, letter for letter -- "the greatest foe the darkness had ever known", then it means just that, and I don't see what else holds a higher precedent than that.

Luke probably is the greatest, however, I believe the quote is only referring to up to that point in-time, which would exclude Luke.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Because it's directly written in the EU he was, word for word?

Yes, but he has never fell down the dark path, and treaded the "dark places of the galaxy" (as Traya put it). He has never experienced its "horrors" first hand.

I doubt he could be the greatest foe the darkness ever knew, given there have been stronger Jedi.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by zephiel7
Yes, but he has never fell down the dark path, and treaded the "dark places of the galaxy" (as Traya put it). He has never experienced its "horrors" first hand.

So you have to experience the Darkside before you can become a "great threat" to the Darkside? No.

Lightsnake
We know Yoda's had some encounter with the Dark Side, he's over 900 years old, there's a LOT about him we don't know

DarthMaul9123
wait zephial7, why would you say yoda hasn't seen anything of the darkside, how do you think he knew how to stop sith lightning, he obviosly could beat lightning, but what about the fact that he moves almost too fast to see. plus, we know more about yoda then about kreia

tdtd
Zephiel your arguments are ridiculous and biased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.