Tekken 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
New images have been revealed for namco's next outing in the tekken franchise

http://the-magicbox.com/0605/game060511a.shtml

seems the characters from dark resurrection will be making the jump as well..

crazy_shadow
every pic (except the last one) look like legaia 2 graphics for the PS2...I never really expect better graphics for fighting games that are mortal kombat style anyways.

SaTsuJiN
I actually have to share your disappointment with the graphics... I was really expecting alot... perhaps it compensates in other departments.. /shrug

IcePunk
Holy frag on a stick, this looks good

Soleran
yet another game for me to abuse more folks online with.

H. S. 6
Meh, Tekken games never really tickled my fancy. These shots don't look all that good, either.

crazy_shadow
I liked tekkan 3 though stick out tongue

InnerRise
Yeah, Tekken 3 was the Shiznit. Also my first ever Playstaion Game.

I first played it in a New York City "Games of the Future" Arcade, before it was on console. I don't even think I had a Playstation at that point.

is it comprehensible.....

crazy_shadow
I played tekkan 3 at my friends house...first tekkan game i played. after that i wanted to play 4...It wasnt the same ><. plus i hate the fact on how soul calibar messed up yoshimitsu soo bad sad

SaTsuJiN
I been playing since 1... so far none has topped 2's quality IMO... 5 came pretty close to be honest... except its loaded with moves that never allow you to get the hell up after you fall down

IcePunk
Yeah, I hate that sad

S.S
I'm more of a DOA fan then tekken.Tekken was great on the PS1 then Tekken tag was ok.

crazy_shadow
DOA? what's that again stick out tongue

S.S
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
DOA? what's that again stick out tongue
Do I really have to answer that.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

IcePunk
DOA = dead or alive.......and it rox too

StinkFist462
mmmmmm panties.

crazy_shadow
ohh that thing. yeah like I said, I'm not a fan of those kind of fighting games.

Superboy Prime
I must say the graphics didn't blow me away either, but maybe it's in the first stages of development....I hope.

Anyways graphics are not what made Tekken fun. Gotta love them juggles.

Kazuya better look nasty, damn it.

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Meh, Tekken games never really tickled my fancy. These shots don't look all that good, either.
Ditto.

IcePunk
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Meh, Tekken games never really tickled my fancy. These shots don't look all that good, either. Not even the motorcycle pic? confused

SaTsuJiN
http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1673

there is a video of the screenshots I posted earlier... while I believe the graphics could be better...the animation looks nice.. even though its a cut-scene... but damn he really punches the crap out of poor Lili... I was like blink

IcePunk
Poor Lili sad .....wait who's Lili? That was the first time I saw her.

SaTsuJiN
She's from Tekken 5 : Dark Resurrection

Lili
The only daughter of a wealthy oil magnate, Lili has led a pampered life. However, four years earlier, Lili was the target of an attempted abduction. Lili struck out wildly and was able to even defeat one of her abductors.

As a result, Lili realized she found pleasure in streetfighting. Her father, however, was a kind and gentle man who abhorred violence. Lili was torn between her strong urge to fight and her desire to please her father, whom she adored. Lili was unable to control her desire to fight and decided to take the family jet abroad under the guise of travel.

One day, she receives an invitation to a certain fighting tournament from an opponent she defeated in San Francisco. Lili soon realizes that the host of this tournament was none other than the Mishima Zaibatsu, the main source of her father's problems. She decides to enter the tournament and put an end to her father's business troubles.

Mysticman1992
Another new character in Tekken 6 is Volta, but i Ddon't know anything about him.

Lyna303
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
http://gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?id=1673

there is a video of the screenshots I posted earlier... while I believe the graphics could be better...the animation looks nice.. even though its a cut-scene... but damn he really punches the crap out of poor Lili... I was like blink
yea...the gaphics seem sucky, but what i heard was that they were under a deadline and had to turn something in....idk...

Fallin Angel
The graphics will probley improve alot by the time the actual game comes out. Poor Lili, that wasn't nice of Jin to punch her in the stomach like that and send her flying. But Its a good thing she has good recovery ^_^

Impediment
Tekken Tag is the best one, IMO.

Otus

SaTsuJiN
http://the-magicbox.com/0706/game070601b.shtml

some new screens of tekken6 have been posted at magicbox.. its coming along quite nicely, though not up to par of the cinematic of jin sweating introduced at the Ps3 press conference.. but I guess we aren't in that generation yet eh erm

Barker
http://the-magicbox.com/0605/tekken64.jpg

no expression131

Deathblow
I been playing since 1... so far none has topped 2's quality IMO

Absolutely. Tekken 2, along with MK2 and SF2 (what is it about #2s?), is the standard in beat 'em up quality for me. Oh yeah, and Kensei: Sacred Fist on PS1, not that anyone apart from me seemed to own that game.

Magee
The first tekken on ps1 with the little carboard case was my first ever game and oh how I loved that game. Then tekken 2 came out and I taxed it off a m8 and I have to agree probably the best ever tekken except for 3 because of the mini games and amount of characters. After watching that trailer I think I will go buy tekken 5.

Bruce Leeroy
Why hasn't Xenogears posted in here yet?

Xenogears
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Why hasn't Xenogears posted in here yet? Meh, beats me.
Originally posted by Barker
http://the-magicbox.com/0605/tekken64.jpg

no expression131 LMFAO
http://the-magicbox.com/0706/game070601b.shtml

some new screens of tekken6 have been posted at magicbox.. its coming along quite nicely, though not up to par of the cinematic of jin sweating introduced at the Ps3 press conference.. but I guess we aren't in that generation yet eh erm Awesome.

Xenogears
This game will kick ass!

Oh and just look at Heihachi now. Now he would WTFpwn Rugal even worse.

Xenogears
-2drYknKtvg
faint

SaTsuJiN
wow I like the stages alot... but I hope they tweak the character models a bit more.. they still look tekken 5'ish

an ice pterodactyl as a boss? ugh...well at least its not jinpachi again laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
I was dissapointed with tekken 5, i thought it played to much like virtua fighter. Here's hopin 6 is a little more tekken and a little less virtua fighter

Xenogears
OjeXTfm5B7A

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Xenogears
OjeXTfm5B7A

son of a... mad

BlaxicanHydra
So wait...

that was your concrete evidence as to why Jinpachi could "destroy" the world?

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
So wait...

that was your concrete evidence as to why Jinpachi could "destroy" the world? No, that was not. Dialogue and revelations in the game prove that information.

Xenogears
wow I like the stages alot... but I hope they tweak the character models a bit more.. they still look tekken 5'ish

an ice pterodactyl as a boss? ugh...well at least its not jinpachi again laughing out loud You can customize the characters to make them appear however you want them to.

BlaxicanHydra
Is Raven going to be in it? I dunno why I'm even asking, though. The only person I ever play in that game is Hehichi's panda.

Xenogears
Good question. I don't think Raven's confirmed to be in the next sequel as of yet.

You only play with Panda? Surprising...

BlaxicanHydra
Look man that panda fvcking rocks. I wish my dog could do that.

Xenogears
This?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-04/23/xin_2404042315399293026716.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
No... I taught him how do that months ago.

Sado22
that panda thing...... laughing
thank god it wasn't Paul and Kuma! laughing

~Sado

Xenogears
Kuma and Panda dancingFbM7AHb_BFk
Cool Tekken videol_zbjkx24Pc

Xenogears
Official site has been updated: http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/index.html

New CGI models for the characters have been made as well. There aren't that many confirmed characters as of this point.

Storyline and profiles can be read here: http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/news/index.php?mode=article&newsid=447

Xenogears
Best Clip of Tekken EVER!
35cP4fZlfYA
laughing

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Xenogears
35cP4fZlfYA
laughing

lmao.. that was great laughing out loud

are there any new gameplay systems added?

i.e. tekken 3 added new ways to get up..
tekken 4 added the shift system, 5 took it out.. etc

Xenogears
There are multi-tiered stages, and you can use weapons in the game. eek!

JesseSpohn
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
35cP4fZlfYA
laughing

That's my video. smile Thank you for broadcasting it.

SaTsuJiN
clearly the best moment of tekken... they need to make that Lee's next ending

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by JesseSpohn
That's my video. smile Thank you for broadcasting it. Welcome. happy

New Character Images

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Jin_Tekken_6resized.jpg VS http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Kazuya_tekken_62resized.jpg
THE INEVITABLE BATTLE!

Heihachi Mishima

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Heihachi_tekken_6.jpg

Yoshimitsu

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Yoshimitsu_tekken_6.jpg

BlaxicanHydra
Yoshimitsu looks cool, but they're all wearing pink erm

Guilty Gear
Kazama's gloves and foot wear are technically supposed to be red...trust me.

Where do you see pink on Heihachi?

All of Yoshimitsu's appearances are wierd...except for his T4 attire. That one rocked.

BlaxicanHydra
On my computer all the red on them looks like a dark pink.

Guilty Gear
I see...because Heihachi would definitely be NOT wearing a pink belt, lol.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya will pimp them Tekken hoes in pink.

Guilty Gear
F*ck Kazuya and G Corporation.

Guilty Gear
I see that it would be better just to post this here since I don't think it's worth making an entirely new topic about. This the intro to Tekken Chance, a lottery game made during the time gap between T5 and Tekken DR,FAny4e4xIZ4---

This is a Tekken 4 glitchgJJ9fizj2QQhaermm
---

KKJ_5-fNwC0Lmao @ the taunting Bryan and the tackle before "Fight"

Damn I forgot how sexy Julia looked in that game.

BlaxicanHydra
I love Japan.

Superboy Prime
The guy that will beat Jin's ass senseless in Tekken 6.

http://www.tekkenpedia.com/images/6/6f/Kazuya_Mishima_%28T6%29.jpg

Rogue Jedi
is Ling Xiayou in 6?

Superboy Prime
ROFL.

I was owned.

Guilty Gear
I lol'd.

It's the T6 CGI of Kazuya. I rezised and uploaded it on photobucket, and posted it on the previous page.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
is Ling Xiayou in 6? Yes, she'll be.

Guilty Gear
F@CK j00!

Guilty Gear
The creature that's mentioned in Dragunov's prologue and shown in his epilogue is probably the creature that appears at 00:30 in this video...
-2drYknKtvgDragunov's prologue and epilogueU7xSZh4rkIA

Last Fre3lancer
It is.

Guilty Gear
You know this?

Guilty Gear
ANSWER ME! mad

Guilty Gear
G1S0xbAfeow
w00t

Guilty Gear
Jin Kazama vs. Devil JinveTUkX5I-ww---PO1ZZdt4PuwI lol'd and...sick

Superboy Prime
WTF@guys fighting.

Nice choregraphy they had going

---

Jin vs Devil Jin...

Why did he have to go and steal Kazuya's pimp purple suit? I mean...it is ok to have him follow in his father's footsteps...but completely ripping him off?

Namco **** you.

Guilty Gear
DO YOU KNOW WHO THE VILLAIN OF TEKKEN 6 IS?! madOriginally posted by Guilty Gear
The creature that's mentioned in Dragunov's prologue and shown in his epilogue is probably the creature that appears at 00:30 in this video...
-2drYknKtvgDragunov's prologue and epilogueU7xSZh4rkIA

Superboy Prime
Don't really care until the game is finally out.

Right now I'm pissed that Namco is just recycling Kazuya's character with Jin.

Lazy bastards.

Guilty Gear
F*ck Kazuya and G Corporation.

Superboy Prime
Please even you with your never-ending boner for Jin must realize they are hurting the character. It's okay to have him a badass, but completely copying Kazuya's gimmick. Come on.

Guilty Gear
He's his son you b*tch. Sons are supposed to mimic their fathers somewhat. Ryu wearing a gi like Akuma, Trunks wearing a saiyan uniform like Vegeta in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber etc.

Jin is SUPPOSED to look like Kazuya. He was following in his footsteps as shown in that video you posted. He has a Devil form like his father. He's also ruling the Zaibatsu like his father once did.

And his f*cking suit was the one he was wearing as the president of the Mishima Zaibatsu foo, not a copy of Kazuya's purple (gay) outfit.

Superboy Prime
Ryu is not Gouki's son.

God why did you even bother bringing that stupid anime up?

I've lost all respect for you.

Guilty Gear
Oh, I thought he was. My mistake.

Still sons are supposed to mimic their fathers in japanese media, IMO.

And Jin's outfit is still not a copy of Kazuya's purple(lol) one.

Superboy Prime
You weren't wrong. The movie heavily implies Ryu is Gouki's son. But that anime is so ****ing stupid. It is the worse SF anime ever. Ken had 2 minutes of screen time. Ryu beat a ****ing schoolgirl. Gouki looked horrendous and the actual fight between them sucked donkey dick. Not to mention the anime had lots and lots of plotholes.

****ing Capcom ruining it.

It's pretty much the same ****ing thing. At least it ain't ****ing purple or I would've gone postal on namco headquarters.

Guilty Gear
You should go postal on namco for MAKING Kazuya's purple in the first place.

What's the point though considering you can change the color.

SaTsuJiN
there werent enough hair choices for paul in tekken 5 ><... I mean who wants a 4 foot high flat-top.. sick

Superboy Prime
You should go postal on namco for MAKING Kazuya's purple in the first place.

What's the point though considering you can change the color.

Purple is what makes it PIMP duriroll

Sad boy...too young to understand why Kazuya is the best there is.

Do me a favor...and over

thumbsupdur

Guilty Gear
there werent enough hair choices for paul in tekken 5 ><... I mean who wants a 4 foot high flat-top.. sick crylaugh

That hair style is funny.

I usually make Paul wear the red gi and have that long hairstyle so he'd look like Ken from Street Fighter.
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Purple is what makes it PIMP duriroll

Sad boy...too young to understand why Kazuya is the best there is.

Do me a favor...and over

thumbsupdur And yet his default outfit is a naked torso with white pants and pink stripes. laughing

Oh and Black > Purple as far as straightness goes.

Superboy Prime
And yet his default outfit is a naked torso with white pants and pink stripes. laughing

Oh and Black > Purple as far as straightness goes.

Only homosexual Jin would have issues in his mind to bother using black to make himself look manly.

Because it is no secret...Xiaoyu is hot all over him....yet he engages in sweaty combat with a girly looking Korean who is fascinated with him.

Kazuya on the other hand has actually parented someone.

Try harder Guilty.

Guilty Gear
I'm not even trying. This is just funny; you're getting all defensive whenever I talk bad about Kazuya...laughing

I simply don't care if you think Jin's a homo and Kazuya ain't; I myself know none of them are gay, as it's an obvious fact that neither of them are.

Oh and about your mood swings. Mr. I-think-I'm-going-to-side-with-Jin-this-time-round-and-start-hating-him-again-afterwards. laughing out loud

Funny...he tried not to fight Hwoarang in the first place, or have you forgotten? Oh, but Kazuya hated Jun when he realized that Jin's Kazama blood was preventing him from being fully resurrected...and being a gay purple Barney look-alike and having TWO costumes with girly colors...Kazuya's such a f@g isn't he...laughing out loud

And having been a parent implies nothing about a person's current sexuality. wink

Superboy Prime
I'm not even trying. This is just funny; you're getting all defensive whenever I talk bad about Kazuya...laughing

I simply don't care if you think Jin's a homo and Kazuya ain't; I myself know none of them are gay, as it's an obvious fact that neither of them are.

Oh and about your mood swings. Mr. I-think-I'm-going-to-side-with-Jin-this-time-round-and-start-hating-him-again-afterwards. laughing out loud

Funny...he tried not to fight Hwoarang in the first place, or have you forgotten? Oh, but Kazuya hated Jun when he realized that Jin's Kazama blood was preventing him from being fully resurrected...and being a gay purple Barney look-alike and having TWO costumes with girly colors...Kazuya's such a f@g isn't he...laughing out loud

And having been a parent implies nothing about a person's current sexuality. wink

Blah Blah Blah Blah.

You done?

Thanks.

Superboy Prime
Kazuya wears black...that means he is totally heterosexual.

OMG

9ZwTYM1fHhA

What a lousy ripoff.

Guilty Gear
Just so you know it all started with your Hey-don't-you-diss-my-boyfriend-Kazuya-you-Jin-Kazama-lover.

Superherovandal

And having been a parent implies nothing about a person's current sexuality. wink Seriously I think they're using the same suit from his ending in Tekken 5 right...that looks wayyyyy more badass than Kazuya's purple suit. but Kazuya IS more badass personally... However i like Jin more...Anywho....who do you guys think is going to win this tournament.

SaTsuJiN
Jin Kazama vs. Devil JinveTUkX5I-ww---PO1ZZdt4PuwI lol'd and...sick

... I thought Leo was a boy..... its a mutha fuggin trap!

Superboy Prime
lol

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Seriously I think they're using the same suit from his ending in Tekken 5 right...that looks wayyyyy more badass than Kazuya's purple suit. but Kazuya IS more badass personally... However i like Jin more...Anywho....who do you guys think is going to win this tournament.

Ok...following the past...

Jin will curbstomp everyone.

However he is the boss this time around he should be beat. Everything points to a Kazuya vs Jin confrontation. But...don't count Heihachi out either.

Really doubt anyone non-mishima/kazama will win it. They are like gods in their universe.

Guilty Gear
... I thought Leo was a boy..... its a mutha fuggin trap! Leo's my baby boo hug

Superboy Prime
hey Guilty do you think Namco will allow Jin to lose, or will they come up with another excuse to have him lose control or something?

Guilty Gear
I think he will lose, after hearing how many people/organizations want him dead. Kazuya and G Corpration are attempting to kill him, undeniably Heihachi wants to kill him so that he can get his position back, Miguel wants to kill him, Sergei's on a mission against Mishima Zaibatsu, etc.

He became the leader of the Zaibatsu...I doubt he's going to win again, seeing as how Kazuya lost the tournament after he became the leader, and considering that good usually prevails in many games by Namco, Jin's evil now. Evil loses.

Superboy Prime
Who do you think will do it between Kazuya & Heihachi?

I think the best scenario would be Xiaoyu/Asuka somehow making Jin come back to his senses a little bit(ala Jun in Tekken 2...though that is just speculation) and Kazuya beats him after a tough battle. Heihachi being the smartass that he is then takes on an exhausted Kazuya and beats him to regain the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Why?

Because I think that Kazuya having his own evil organization is cool. Finally someone to rival the Mishima Zaibatsu, know what I mean?

Or better yet...have Heihachi die once and for all. Great character. I love him and all...but I think it is about time Namco lets go of him.
But that is not happening since they pulled it off in Tekken 5...just to have him fight during the ****ing tourny. I disliked it. Had little to no taste. At least Kazuya was absent from a game...and that made fans angry/sad/etc. Heihachi didn't even stay out of the game. Though I know canonically he was unconscious during Tekken 5, but...know what I mean?

Guilty Gear
Personally I don't think Kaz and Hachi are even going to fight in T6. I'm very convinced that the Mishima war will be between Jin and Kaz. Also that creature I was talking about on the 4th page (in the post with two videos one which was Dragunov's prologue and epilogue) I think will be the most powerful new "character" in T6.

Heihachi surviving the Honmaru explosion I personally liked. It's a great display of durability and it also explains why he can take devil lasers to the chest and still be unwounded.

Also there are multi-tiered stages in T6 like in DOA and a weapon mode. I saw Marduk using a metal chair and Bryan using a shotgun. I also saw Leo using a shotgun. 13jockey

Edit: The heck do I sometimes not bother to copy posts before I post them...I could've lost all of this if my browser decided to screw up...I'll try my best not to avoid doing that.

Superboy Prime
Oh don't get me wrong. I liked the idea of him just being unconscious and not dead...it is just that it would have been more shocking to not have an actual playable version of him in Tekken 5 just so we would actually think he was dead for real. Similar to what they did with Kazuya in Tekken 3.

Superherovandal
I think that Namco is gonna have Jin somehow get over the Devil Gene which is causing his evilness and he'll end up either teaming with Kazuya to beat "THE BIG BAD" aka creature from Dragunov's ending or he just beats the big bad alone...or they could have Zafina win completely out of nowhere...seriously after Tekken 6 they really won't be able to use her else wise as her whole point is to stop the Kazuya Jin confrontation...and it would throw everyone off completely.

Guilty Gear
I read something like that about Zafina.

DesRayMan
It will be cool if Heihachi regret what he has done in the past after having seen Jin and Kazuya turn into psycopaths. And then, he pulls himself together and defeats Kazuya and then Jin in the final. And then, destroys the Zaibatsu forever...

Guilty Gear
Though I doubt he would regret anything as he doesn't even regret throwing Kazuya as a child off a cliff.

DesRayMan
Though I doubt he would regret anything as he doesn't even regret throwing Kazuya as a child off a cliff.

I also doubt it, but its possible, since he has seen what his actions resulted in... His fathers death and son and grandson becoming psychopaths.

I think the Devil gene will disappear when Heihachi regrets his sins.

Guilty Gear
Heihachi will go back to wearing his diaper.

brainchild81
Hachi will beat Jin & then be mowed down by machinegun fire from an angry Roger Jr.

Guilty Gear
crylaugh

SaTsuJiN
Heihachi will go back to wearing his diaper. *gets camera* evil face

Guilty Gear
*Gets ready to commit suicide*

KingTech
I actually have to share your disappointment with the graphics... I was really expecting alot... perhaps it compensates in other departments.. /shrug
Yea i agree with you he last picture looks different.
i already watched a movie for Tekken6 on Gamespot.com and i was disappointed to realize that the graphic quality is too low and not as we have been expected but i consoled myself that this is due to the compressed demo the website presents.
We can't decide till we play it ourselves on PS3.

shin_gear
Don't judge the game based on the beta.

Sol Valentine
There's bugs in alot of games in development, it's wrong to judge like that.

shin_gear
'course.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by shin_gear
Don't judge the game based on the beta.

soul cal IV is in beta and it looks jaw-dropping

shin_gear
Tekken 6 looks as jaw dropping to me.

Superboy Prime
Don't care about graphics.

All I want is EWGF galore and Devil Kazuya vs Devil Jin droolio

shin_gear
Foofie!

KingTech
I suggest for NAMCO to present an animation movie of the same quality which the demos of Tekken5 offer ,and by which it can be a great rival for Final Fantasy.
The reason behind that is i like the theater movies for each character Tekken presents.

colonelf40
What's Bob's nationality?

Canadian or New Zealander suits him

This is the fat blonde dude not Hwoarang

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Don't care about graphics.

I dont either... but we're in Next-gen now. There's no excuse.. especially for a company of high standards such as namco

though I have to say the graphics have shaped up slightly

T6 Screenie
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0706/tk632.jpg

SCIV Screenie
http://www.the-magicbox.com/0707/soul408.jpg

the level of detail in SCIV is amazing.... tekken 6 looks like a higher rez version of the Ps3 port of Dark Resurrection

Mind you, I will be playing 6.. I'm just surprised at the graphical difference between the two games

shin_gear
Originally posted by colonelf40
What's Bob's nationality?

Canadian or New Zealander suits him

This is the fat blonde dude not Hwoarang LOL

By the way, I believe all the images of T6 are from the beta, not the real game. There isn't a beta for SCIV.

SaTsuJiN
... be sure to check out 'bob'...

http://the-magicbox.com/0709/game070914d.shtml

shin_gear
I don't know why they decided to make Bob. It's like having that fat SCIII character as one of the characters in the roster.

And I fvcking love the last pic of Xiaoyu and Lili. Hot as hell! big grin

SaTsuJiN
there was a fat soul cal 3 character? confused ... I must've not played that game in ages.. I cant remember o.O

shin_gear
there was a fat soul cal 3 character? confused ... I must've not played that game in ages.. I cant remember o.O Yeah....took me a while to find this pic. His name is Demuth.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cd/DemuthArtwork.jpg

shin_gear
Official site has been updated with new character images and in-game shots:

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/characters.html
http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/screenshot.html

Xiaoyu became a sexier little gal. ^^

I suspected right. There will be weapons in this game, and damn are the graphics hella hot. In all the ones showing Jin he's getting owned by someone..lol...wtf

shin_gear
http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/characters/image_detile/19_xiaoyu_l.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/characters/image_detile/29_anna_l.jpg

droolio

shin_gear
Of course, the gameplay will not be based on weapons, but there'll be a weapon mode which I think is very cool, so this will turn out to be a martial arts and weapon fighting type of game, and I think it's the first to ever do that. Bryan using a shotgun, Law using nunchuks, Marduk using a metal chair and Yoshimitsu of course using his DUAL sabers...this game will rock.

Sado22
you can also use the surrounding! there is an image where they are fighting in a pig sty and one character is kicking the pig at you! laughing

Darkhalen
This sounds cool however Tekken is starting to loose it's grip on game industry's these weapon systems are small gimmicks there's nothing really new however since I like Tekken I don't care

shin_gear
I don't see how it's a "gimmick" when it would be as good and popular as it would be without the new mode.

@ Sado: Post the image!

Darkhalen
yes but Even if it was just a gimmick i would still play tekken it's a great game

PiruBlood
man i dont even remember anything about tekken but tekken 3.

Darkhalen
Tekken 3 was the best so far

SaTsuJiN
2 is still my all-time fave... 3 was aiight, IMO.. 5 brought sexy back.. and who knows whats up with 6

Darkhalen
I liked the Blue Devil In 2

shin_gear
SIX is bringing sexy back...Zafina, Lili, and Kunimitsu FTW

shin_gear
New Character CG

Nina Williams

Lili (Emily Rochefort)

Paul Pheonix

Wang Jinrei

Bruce Irvin

Kuma

Panda

Lee Chaolan

Steve Fox

Craig Marduk

Sergei Dragunov

Marshall Law

Anna Williams

Ling Xiaoyu

King

Armor King

shin_gear
Should have though of this, you can view all the character CG here
---

Some screens from the game

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_118.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_102.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_50.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_83.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_67.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_75.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_103.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_52.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_169.jpg

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tk6ac/image/image_screenshots/tk6_01_77.jpg

Sol Valentine
The graphics and the settings are stunning.

shin_gear
They sure are.

Darkhalen
Indeed

shin_gear
Tekken 6 Opening and GameplayJaNF4QEOlFc

SaTsuJiN
those are nice screens.. but I'm wondering why everything has a glossy / waxy sheen on it

(i.e. in soul calibur 4, some materials look velvety, while others are appropriately shiny)

here the skin is just as shiny as the pants

the backgrounds look really nice... I wonder what new outfits namco has cooked up.. they always make good ones

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>