The Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
what comic does the great evil beast actually appear from what i hear its great he has to be stoped by the spectre who the presance hands over all its power to. but no one seems to know what comic he appears in can anyone help shed some light on this predicament?

Mider
bump

kevdude
It appeared in Swamp Thing in i think in 1986, right after the Crisis. It is the only being that is equal to God/The Presence in the DCU. In Vertigo Sandman Lucifer has talked about the Shadow Creature aka TGEB and when it tried to destroy everything. I have heard it appeared again later on in DC The Spectre comic and went back up to DC Heaven and talked with The Presence and then they both joined together, don't know if thats true or not.

eleveninches
It is the dark/evil version of the prescence. Aparrently, the prescence seperated it from itself before the big bang, and sent TGEB down to hell.
It has appeared in constantine, i think, where it is outwitted by john constantine

Mider
i heard that it appeared and the presance had to power up spectre to the point that he could beat it.

Takion
Originally posted by Mider
i heard that it appeared and the presance had to power up spectre to the point that he could beat it.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.