The Vishanti vs. Galactus and The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialdemon
Takes place on neutral ground. Who wins?

GODSCRIBE
Vishanti still win this. Combined they are nigh-omnipotent.

superbatman86
Galactus and the In-Betweener win.The Vishanti are only have any power to compete when they're in their own realms.

GODSCRIBE
Not true^

Mider
i think galactus would give any member of the vishanti trouble since all they have against him is there immortality and i dont know if that extends outside there realm if it dont there screwed cause only reason agommotto beat galactus from what i understand was that he kept reforming but beyond that wasnt doing much so if he had to go head to head with galactus who can say that he wouldnt just get vaporized and not reform

kgkg
Originally posted by Mider
i think galactus would give any member of the vishanti trouble since all they have against him is there immortality and i dont know if that extends outside there realm if it dont there screwed cause only reason agommotto beat galactus from what i understand was that he kept reforming but beyond that wasnt doing much so if he had to go head to head with galactus who can say that he wouldnt just get vaporized and not reform
Thing is you can't really hurt the The Vishanti

Agommotto was talking hits from galactus without much damage.

Galactus=< Agommotto and Agommotto is just one of three

Galactus has limited energy resources , and The Vishanti have Unlimited power , and are Eternities of there realms.

superbatman86
Originally posted by kgkg
Thing is you can't really hurt the The Vishanti

Agommotto was talking hits from galactus without much damage.

Galactus=< Agommotto and Agommotto is just one of three

Galactus has limited energy resources , and The Vishanti have Unlimited power , and are Eternities of there realms.
But in this fight their not in their realm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.