Random Complaint Generator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SaTsuJiN
This thing is hilarious.. you've gotta try it.. it spews nonstop "intellectual" debating..

http://www.pakin.org/complaint

JaehSkywalker
lol... cute...

Storm
Half of me was reluctant to write this letter out of concern that Mr. Raz may be one of those people who say rancorous things for the sole purpose of gaining attention. What I have to say will probably provoke a response from Mr. Raz. He may label me "snivelling" or even "snooty". I realize and accept that as a consequence of what I am about to say. However, I certainly hope that Raz will read everything I have to say before labeling me. But given Raz's track record, I have concluded that his helpers are the biggest sadistic, intolerant theologasters who have ever dirtied the face of the earth, so I've decided to proceed. Let's get down to business: If we don't search for solutions that are more creative and constructive than the typically virulent ones championed by the most featherbrained pikers I've ever seen, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that Raz's sympathizers have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times -- stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize Raz's directionless Ponzi schemes. It is not a pretty sight. He can't seriously believe that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to his demands, can he? I've never gotten a clear and honest answer to that question from Raz. But what is clear is that the gloss that his helots put on his slogans unfortunately does little to declare a truce with Raz and commence a dialogue. That's our situation today, in very rough outline. Of course, I've left out a thousand details and refinements and qualifications. I've not mentioned that those who cover up Mr. Raz's criminal ineptitude do us all a great injustice. And I've ignored Dadaism altogether. I've simply pointed out one key fact: He is eating our lunch.

Instead of focusing on why Raz is a small dollop of pond scum masquerading as a man, I would like to remind people that letting Raz destroy all tradition, all morality, and the entire democratic system sends a clear message to namby-pamby hatemongers that they can get on my nerves. The logical consequences of that are clear: Raz has completely stepped off the deep end. I'll say that again, because I want it to sink in: We cannot and we must not allow ourselves to become infected with the fatal germs of defeatism. With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content and incomprehensible as to meaning, he frequently stammers an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are wretched. Only soulless malingerers can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an "inner experience" from this dung heap of jaundiced, bleeding-heart solipsism. That's all I'm going to say in this letter, because if I were to write everything I want to write, I'd be here all night.

hysterical

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SaTsuJiN
rofl.. I love it.. I was doing it all day at world of warcraft forums...just copy their username.. and on with the complaining lol

some of my favorite lines are :

- his tactics are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're thoroughly stupid, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population

- I will start this discussion by arguing that Jin clings to denominationalism like a drowning man clings to a life preserver

- I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Tina's cohorts are brainwashed automatons programmed to spout line after line of pro-Tina propaganda

and my all-time fave so far :

- Doesn't anyone get the point? It doesn't matter for squat that you don't need to look far to see that Jin is apt to respond to this letter in the same emotional way that a devout Christian in the 15th century might have responded to someone who announced publicly that he didn't believe in the virgin birth.

Jigsaw13
At times, we all have an axe to grind. Currently, I'm grinding my axe in regards to Mr. George W. Bush's protests. Let me begin by saying that it's easy for us to shake our heads at Bush's foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should enhance people's curiosity, critical acumen, and aesthetic sensitivity. It's easy for us to say, "Bush will stop at nothing to get his way." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Bush has remarked that honor counts for nothing. This is a comment that should chill the spine of anyone with moral convictions. To make sure you understand, I'll spell it out for you. For starters, Bush's solutions defy common sense. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that it strikes me as amusing that he complains about people who do nothing but complain. Well, news flash! Bush does nothing but complain. So, Bush, maybe the problem is not with bestial doofuses, but with you. Since most people oppose his prissy equivocations, Bush has had to tear down everything that can possibly be regarded as a support of cultural elevation using every impertinent means imaginable. Our battle with him is a battle between spiritualism and fascism, between tradition and subversion, between the defenders of Western civilization and its enemies. With the battle lines drawn as such, it is abundantly clear that it's our responsibility to rise to the challenge of thwarting Bush's lackluster plans. That's the first step in trying to give our propaganda fighters an instrument that is very much needed at this time, and it's the only way to deal summarily with blasphemous slobs. Lest you think that I'm talking out of my hat here, I should point out that any rational argument must acknowledge this. Bush's mischievous histrionics, naturally, do not. I would like to end on a heartfelt note. It can plausibly be surmised that the grossly fallacious reasoning behind Mr. George W. Bush's refrains can be confirmed by some simple fact-checking.

I've seen a number of deluded and wayward things over the years, but Bush administration's offhand remarks really take the cake. By way of introduction, let me just say that Bush administration claims to be supportive of my plan to defy the international enslavement of entire peoples. Don't trust it, though; it's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Before you know it, it'll dismantle the guard rails that protect society from the prurient elements in its midst. Not only that, but only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that Bush administration is like a parrot that makes noises for attention without any kind of clue as to what it is saying. I challenge it to move from its broad derogatory generalizations to specific instances to prove otherwise. Do not let inflammatory rhetoric and misleading and inaccurate statements decide your position on this issue. Yes, Bush administration may have some superficial charm, but it is absolutely determined to believe that its perorations enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness, and it's not about to let facts or reason get in its way. Bush administration somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that children should belong to the state. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. Bush administration's foot soldiers are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive. The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Bush administration, who wants nothing less than to make our lives miserable. This letter has gone on far too long, in my opinion, and probably yours as well. So let me end it by saying merely that Bush administration is greatly increasing the size of its insincere faction by needling and wheedling poxy riffraff into it.

laughing

Jonathan Mark
On behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of Mr. K.Diddy's theories. For practical reasons, I have to confine my discussion to areas that have received insufficient public attention or in which I have something new to say. I imagine that K.Diddy is an inspiration to brassbound parasites everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to impede the free flow of information and, more importantly, they don't realize that K.Diddy asserts that human life is expendable. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie. If we are powerless to present another paradigm in opposition to his gutless disquisitions, it is because we have allowed K.Diddy to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions. To put it crudely, if everyone does his own, small part, together we can expand people's understanding of his hateful plans for the future. K.Diddy claims that his decisions are based on reason. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another abhorrent attempt to condone illegal activities.

I mean, really. Sure, the things K.Diddy does are wrong, putrid, mealymouthed, irritable -- you name it. But the justification he gave for seeking to convince people that their peers are already riding the K.Diddy bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb aboard, too, was one of the most inerudite justifications I've ever heard. It was so inerudite, in fact, that I will not repeat it here. Even without hearing the details you can still see my point quite clearly: It is immature and stupid of K.Diddy to flush all my hopes and dreams down the toilet. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to ring the bells of truth, and that's why I say that I recently overheard a couple of maledicent, horny usurers say that there should be publicly financed centers of snobbism. Here, again, we encounter the blurred thinking that is characteristic of this K.Diddy-induced era of slogans and propaganda. Though many people agree that we must work together against scapegoatism, imperialism, anarchism, etc., K.Diddy is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how capricious K.Diddy is. You can't do it. Not only that, but he has been trying to convince us that the rest of us are an inferior group of people, fit only to be enslaved, beaten, and butchered at the whim of our betters. This pathetic attempt to issue a flood of bogus legal documents deserves no comment other than to say that there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent K.Diddy has tried to advocate his cop-outs amid a hue and cry as obscene as it is obtrusive. The other is whether or not wherever you look, you'll see K.Diddy enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity.

K.Diddy's real enmity against us comes through in his self-fulfilling prophecies, which he uses to feed blind hatred. With this central point cleared up, the rest of K.Diddy's arguments are rendered moot, as his shenanigans are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, there is no doubt that he will use both overt and covert deceptions to convert our children to cultural zombies in a mass of unthinking and easily herded proletarian cattle eventually. Believe me, I would give everything I own to be wrong on that point, but the truth is that one does not have to foist the most poisonously false and destructive myths imaginable upon us in order to foster mutual understanding. It is an ignorant person who believes otherwise. The main dissensus between me and K.Diddy is that I insist that K.Diddy uses his influence to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. K.Diddy, on the other hand, contends that everything he says is utterly and entirely true. Plan to join his camp? Be sure to check your conscience at the door.

I, not being one of the many venal, imprudent airheads of this world, want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while K.Diddy still has the ability to pilfer the national treasure. Maybe he just can't handle harsh reality. Let's be honest here: I can't possibly believe his claim that women are crazed Pavlovian sex-dogs who will salivate at any object even remotely phallic in shape. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because I'm not very conversant with K.Diddy's background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that before K.Diddy initiated an escapism flap to help promote his uncompanionable, mutinous crusades, people everywhere were expected to denounce those who claim that he is as innocent as a newborn lamb. Nowadays, it's the rare person indeed who realizes that I know more about jingoism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that if K.Diddy wanted to, he could harm others, or even instill the fear of harm. He could divert us from proclaiming what in our innermost conviction is absolutely necessary. And he could alter laws, language, and customs in the service of regulating social relations. We must definitely not allow K.Diddy to do any of these.

Where does the line get drawn? Consider the issue of shabby revisionism. Everyone agrees that the ineluctable outcome of K.Diddy's memoranda is a world in which vexatious nymphomaniacs keep us hypnotized so we don't seek some structure in which the cacophony introduced by K.Diddy's outbursts might be systematized, reconciled, and made rational, but there are still some harebrained, sick dipsomaniacs out there who doubt that I think this is tragic. To them I say: If we can understand what has caused the current plague of infernal troublemakers, I believe that we can then free people from the fetters of cannibalism's poisonous embrace. You don't have to say anything specifically about K.Diddy for him to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should halt the adulation heaped upon xenophobic demoniacs. Comments on the above are welcome, but please think them out first.

Tired Hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.