Feck it, I'm going to just drink lots of beer right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
mad

Have you ever had such a bad day where even though you try your best at a new job, people who have been there for years just don't seem to cut you any slack? And when you pull through for them they don't seem to notice, but as soon as you are slow at editing on a new system that you are not used to, they get all offensive and won't listen to reason just because you almost missed your live shot, but actually made it on the hair of your chinny chin chin.

You know what? Feck them! Feck them in the dirty earlobe! I'm drinking beer. And I'm drinking it alone. I have no shame. smile

beer

Shelbert Lemon
Im drinking a beer right too....did a couple other things I shouldnt but like you said... feck it...my day was shit too.

BlackSunshine
DRINK UP!!!!!

LanceWindu
*hasn't had a beer in a couple months*

Tired Hiker
I'm on my second beer.

Pandemoniac
It's easy for people who are rusted stuck in a job to ***** about newbies, but remember they only do that to elevate their own selfesteem as they seek flaws in others so they can ignore their own.
Don't be bothered by that to much and just give your best, and soon you will gain more appreciation then those wankers.
They are offencive and/or ignorant because they see you as a threat, so they actually fear they are less than you.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
It's easy for people who are rusted stuck in a job to ***** about newbies, but remember they only do that to elevate their own selfesteem as they seek flaws in others so they can ignore their own.
Don't be bothered by that to much and just give your best, and soon you will gain more appreciation then those wankers.
They are offencive and/or ignorant because they see you as a threat, so they actually fear they are less than you.

Thanks. This one guy got up in my face and was like . . . "What happened to your live shot?" And this was right when I was setting up another live shot which was just about to go live. I maintained my composure, because I'm a fecking professional, man! Then I said, "Can we talk about this after I'm done with THIS live shot that I really need to focus on?" He was like, "Yeah, I can do that." Then he walked away and . . . hold on.

beer

And then he went home before I could explain anything to him. I'm cracking open my third beer now.

Shelbert Lemon
im only on two but i did have a shot of jack

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
im only on two but i did have a shot of jack

Jack is a good man. I wish I had some Jack. I do have some Rum! shifty

Tired Hiker
Great googily moogily! I just drank a huge shot of cheap ass rum from a wine glass. blink

Shelbert Lemon
Hehehe you silly goose....

I love drinkin from ass wine glasses embarrasment its swell....

Im out of rum...finished it last week. i do have vodka in the freezer but at 4am i dont need much more.

Pandemoniac
Nice gag with the beer! (on that stuff myself here, just home from nightshift).
But to topic, he only intended to break your concentration or make you reply in a dumb manner, you did neither so you won. That is why he left before the conversation could evolve. Stick to your attitude; be professional and you'll outlive assholes like that easily.

Tired Hiker
Hehehe you silly goose....

I love drinkin from ass wine glasses embarrasment its swell....

Im out of rum...finished it last week. i do have vodka in the freezer but at 4am i dont need much more.
Oh my gawd! I have a bit of Vodka too! eek! But I think I will pass on that. The shot of rum almost made me gag.

Here's my disgruntled self, so far . . . .

Shelbert Lemon
you silly yes

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Nice gag with the beer! (on that stuff myself here, just home from nightshift).
But to topic, he only intended to break your concentration or make you reply in a dumb manner, you did neither so you won. That is why he left before the conversation could evolve. Stick to your attitude; be professional and you'll outlive assholes like that easily.

Dude, you are sooooooooo right on. Producers have such hot heads when stuff goes wrong. I had this one producer at my old job, he was always the most chill calm guy when stuff went wrong. His shows usually went the most smooth because people would respect him and go the extra distance for him since he was always fair, smart, calm, and level headed.

*takes a fat swig of BEEEEEEEEEER* beer

Shelbert Lemon
Im fixing to eat a small bowl of chocolate ice cream with rainbow sprinkles touched yum!

Pandemoniac
Stressfull situations reveal ones true character. Seems you have some colleagues that should have chosen a less challenging job.

Jarshewa
have anyyone one been busted-dui?

Tired Hiker
Here's me now. Notice I look like I'm feeling better! It's cuz I gotz youz guys to talk to.
happy <======= I'm trying to imitate this smiley.

Pandemoniac
Obvious improvement!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Jarshewa
have anyyone one been busted-dui?

No, but I'll tell you this. I've been lucky. erm Nowadays, I don't chance it. I have too much to lose.

Check this out, I thought you folks might want to see what the other half of my kitchen looks like. It's very white.

Shelbert Lemon
cool and me

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
No, but I'll tell you this. I've been lucky. erm Nowadays, I don't chance it. I have too much to lose.

Check this out, I thought you folks might want to see what the other half of my kitchen looks like. It's very white.
your luck will run out friend.ive gotten lucky plenty but eventually..........................9 months without weed..............................................ouch!

Tired Hiker
your luck will run out friend.ive gotten lucky plenty but eventually..........................9 months without weed..............................................ouch!

Well, that's why I said I don't chance it. confused

Hey check this out. Someone wants to say 'hi' to you guys . . . .

Tired Hiker
Stand by . . . . he's in the window! Just watch.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god! It's my friend, Obiqueejie!!! eek!

Jarshewa
your the man!

Tired Hiker
cool and me eek! Hey Shelz, I hope you don't mind, but I DEMONIZED YOU! evil face

Jarshewa
im from nebraska,we just got michelob products last year.
imm budweiser fan from nebraska
what you guys drink-heinken if i got the money.

Shelbert Lemon
eek! Hey Shelz, I hope you don't mind, but I DEMONIZED YOU! evil face sweetness!

so this explains my badness confused

Tired Hiker
your the man!

Hellz no! You are the man for letting me borrow that pipe, yo! happy

Tired Hiker
sweetness!

so this explains my badness confused

No, it just explains how I might need to get a new hobby or maybe even a life. laughing

Jarshewa
No, it just explains how I might need to get a new hobby or maybe even a life. laughing
u know how to use those gif animators

Tired Hiker
u know how to use those gif animators
Hunh? What is this you speak of . . . . these, gif animotators. What is that? blink

Arachnoidfreak
beer tastes like pee

Bardock42
Are you having problems with the girl that farts and admits it?

Syren
Oh my god! It's my friend, Obiqueejie!!! eek!

His tongue looks like swollen testicles shock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.