fort minor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Doom Master
hey, i dont know about u guys, but i think fort minor is a kick ass band! ive got there album, and i play it all the time! and i know, im sounding like a suckup!

-hh-
i like some of the production, but since i care much for lyrics, i didn't like the album.

Phat J
hh pretty much said it

The Doom Master
well, i guess im of a different opinion to u guyz

The Doom Master
c'mon, theres gotta be someone out there who likes fort minor (other than me!)

Because I can
I LOVE FORT MINOR!
MIKE SHINODA rocks! (however you spell it, stick out tongue)
He's the rapper from linkin Park..... jeez, i'm trying to sound smart, and its not working. lol, ok...
FORT MINOR ROCK! BUT i havent got their/his album yet smile

Dr. Strangelove
I enjoyed their album. Lyrically, I wasn't expecting much from Shinoda in the first place, so it didn't kill the album for me. I think he knows his place as a simple MC and that he could kill the album with too much of himself putting out the same lines ala Vinnie Paz, thus he has a lot of guest spots which work well on the album. I thought the production was excellent, also.

The Doom Master
well, i thought the whole thing was damn awesome (which you probably already worked out!) and "Because I Can", you spelt MS's name right (shinoda)

Jigsaw13
Fort Minor's a sell out if you ask me. The albums okay...

Because I can
Originally posted by The Doom Master
well, i thought the whole thing was damn awesome (which you probably already worked out!) and "Because I Can", you spelt MS's name right (shinoda)

Yes. Go me stick out tongue

i duno what it is, but you always have to sing his name to the song: My Sharona stick out tongue (Mike shinoda ddaaa dduun dun da dunn dunn da)

xxxshellxxx
I LOVE fort minor, I love that song where did you go, I finally got too see the video to it today, and it kicks ass.

I'm saving up for the cd.

Because I can
it's featuring Holly Brook and... cant remember the other dudes name...

The Doom Master
you know, neither can i! i'll check when i get home
are any of you guys part of the Fort Minor Militia? go to
www.fortminor.com
and follow the prompts!

The Doom Master
FOUND IT!!!
the other guy featured in where'd you go is jonah matranga!

Because I can
HE GOT IT!!!

yeah... icoulda walked to the piano and looked... but i'm too lazy big grin

#1avalon_fan
i like Where'd You Go n it made me cry cuz my friend moved n one time we were just listening 2 the radio n it came on n we liked it n we were all wat's the name of this? n stuff then i found out then since she moved i used 2 think of it all day

C-Dic
I bought the CD/DVD set at Pawn America the other day. Personally, I've always liked Mike Shinoda's style, which is ENUNCIATION, and it makes a huge difference. I like what I've heard so far, kind of a nice outlet for him, whereas LP wouldn't dare get stickered with a "Parental Advisory" label.

That said, "Cigarettes" is a silly title for a song, and that track was just embarassing over all.

The Doom Master
who likes "slip out the back"? i reckon thats alright

Seraphim XIII
They're not bad. "Remember the Name" and "Cigarette" were good tunes.

lorddreamer
I like cigarette, cool metaphore, pretty creative. I like Shinoda, his style is simple and forward, not too complex or anything. He clearly knows his capabilities well, and I respect that. The production was pretty hot on the album. My biggest problem was those two other guys that are on like half the songs. I'm tryin to hear Shinoda rap by himself, I like Lincoln Park, but I waited a while to hear just him... and he brings in two guys!! not even like, two songs, three is cool if he's supporting them or whatever, but god damn!!!
(as y'all can tell, I really care lol)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.