My dog is seriously dying-??????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
i love my dog but its over 30 years old.shes got arthritus in all her legs starting yesterday.she dont move she don t eat she dont drink all she does is wine pain every couple hours.

i would of put her out a long time ago but apparently in ne. it costs money and "swear to god" we dont have enough money to put her out???!!!

what i want to know is.....wou;d be wrong for me to pull a ole yeller.
im being serious,i love that fukin dog

Britrogue
My dog has arthritis and we give her a couple of paracetamol every day. It seems to perk her up a little. If it's ok for kids, it's ok for dogs!
But if that doesn't work (obviously, give it a couple of days to kick in) you MUST take her to the Vets. It would be unfair to her if you didn't.

Tired Hiker
Just smash her head with a brick, you wuss.

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Britrogue
My dog has arthritis and we give her a couple of paracetamol every day. It seems to perk her up a little. If it's ok for kids, it's ok for dogs!
But if that doesn't work (obviously, give it a couple of days to kick in) you MUST take her to the Vets. It would be unfair to her if you didn't.
like i said lack of funds bro

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Just smash her head with a brick, you wuss.
i had no problems with you till now

Jarshewa
plus she refuses to eat any more, she drinks water every now and then,but n a hour she'll puke it back up

id like to know some "real" opinions.

i

botankus
Gotta love threads like this first thing in the morning.
Originally posted by Jarshewa
i love my dog but its over 30 years old.shes got arthritus in all her legs starting yesterday.
Damn, that's an old dog! You should be proud that she's lived 210 dog years and only got arthritis in all of her legs starting...yesterday.

i love that fukin dog
One day, God forbid, when old faithful finally takes her last breath, I see nothing better for both a eulogy and an epitaph than this last statement. Spelled the same way, of course.

Imperial_Samura
Well, if you care about the dog there comes a time when you have to bite the bullet - it sounds bad, so take it to the vet. I believe there is a fee for them having a look (just like with Doctors) but not a huge amount. Likewise, if the dog has to be put down there will likely be an additional fee, but it is not huge. In the end the only person who will be able to give you a proper answer is a vet - and you never know, they might even have some good news.

If you wish to take matters into your own hands, well, there is no telling what can happen. I have heard, if you wish to put a dog down painlessly yourself, it is possible to do it by slipping sleeping pills into it's food (what's good for a human I guess) but I can't verify this. In the end my advice is the vet.

Jarshewa
thanOriginally posted by botankus

Damn, that's an old dog! You should be proud that she's lived 210 dog years and only got arthritis in all of her legs starting...yesterday.

One day, God forbid, when old faithful finally takes her last breath, I see nothing better for both a eulogy and an epitaph than this last statement. Spelled the same way, of course.
hey i didnt start this thread to me made fun of
im being serious,ur a dick

when someone thats close to you dies and you want reassuranece
i hope......................

never mind.you'll probably get what you deservere

Jarshewa
Di8ck!

Bardock42
than
hey i didnt start this thread to me made fun of
im being serious,ur a dick

when someone thats close to you dies and you want reassuranece
i hope......................

never mind.you'll probably get what you deservere

He certainly is a dick, but you are an idiot. I'm with botankass.

botankus
I fukin love you, man!

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
I fukin love you, man!

But I'm 210 years old and have arthritis....since yestereday.

botankus
Don't make me pull a Old Yeller on your ass...di8ck-iatch

fini
ummm, if you are serious bout this , then listen to this

I just lost a dog due to a massive infection and i wish i had put her down instead of going through 2 weeks of medication . It was heartbreaking to watch a 100pound active dog just wither away in front of my eyes.

Yes you will miss your dog, but go put her down man. At that age , since she not eating and just taking water, it sounds like kidney failure. You will fell like a real loser later on, when you know that your dog didn't have to suffer in her last days , if you had only put her down earlier.

AND IT aint that much to put down a dog. Get the money ( its less than 50......and here its TT50 to put down a dog, thats less than US10). SO take your cheap ass and your beloved dog to the vet and see whats wrong with her. If she cant be saved, put her down.

IF you love your DOG, YOU WILL DO IT.

Jarshewa
Originally posted by Bardock42
He certainly is a dick, but you are an idiot. I'm with botankass.
why am i an idiot.
i dont care
i came for support
i left with resentment

thanx guys.

so whats the age limit here 12-13
or maybe you just like gettin a rise out of people,....do it to someone you can see in real life. ***.

big mistake trying to find assurane in an immature place.

Jarshewa
Originally posted by fini
ummm, if you are serious bout this , then listen to this

I just lost a dog due to a massive infection and i wish i had put her down instead of going through 2 weeks of medication . It was heartbreaking to watch a 100pound active dog just wither away in front of my eyes.

Yes you will miss your dog, but go put her down man. At that age , since she not eating and just taking water, it sounds like kidney failure. You will fell like a real loser later on, when you know that your dog didn't have to suffer in her last days , if you had only put her down earlier.

AND IT aint that much to put down a dog. Get the money ( its less than 50......and here its TT50 to put down a dog, thats less than US10). SO take your cheap ass and your beloved dog to the vet and see whats wrong with her. If she cant be saved, put her down.

IF you love your DOG, YOU WILL DO IT.
in nebraska it costs the human socitey a hundred and thirty dollars to put your dog to rest.(im gonna here it)but i cant afford it.

botankus
big mistake trying to find assurane in an immature place.
That's a nice assessment, but what did you expect? Try a dog lover's message board if you want better feedback.

Jarshewa
cheap ass. go to hell.

Jarshewa
i wish there were a 'no dickehead' thread but thats impossible.!

Bardock42
That's a nice assessment, but what did you expect? Try a dog lover's message board if you want better feedback.

Yeah, exactly....I hate dogs.

Jarshewa
iOriginally posted by botankus

your right. why talk to retards, but it was 'off topic' so i thought i could get some good advice(no offences to those that gave good advice)

but your right you are dumb thanx!

Bardock42
i

your right. why talk to retards, but it was 'off topic' so i thought i could get some good advice(no offences to those that gave good advice)

but your right you are dumb thanx!

No, no, actually it's General Discussion. Off-Topic is where the idiots ask questions about their dogs.

Jarshewa
so were do i ask questions about your lack of life

"i know im on here to but this aint my comp"

Soleran
When my dog was dying I just went out back and brandished my .22 and after I pet him I shot him in the back of the head twice, cost me less then .50 cents. Put him in a trash bag and done and done.

There is your solution now, be a man and anty up take care of your animal.

Bardock42
so were do i ask questions about your lack of life

"i know im on here to but this aint my comp"

So you lack a life and a computer? Sad.

PVS
you know what? if you dont have the money, use a credit card.
dont let the dog suffer another minute. if he gave you 30 years
of loyalty and unconditional love, allowing it to suffer and claiming poverty is no way to pay him back.

no offense, but this thread is bullshit. you're asking for advice on something so heavy on a forum dedicated to movies, in a debating forum no less.

and, for the sake of argument, if you really DIDN'T have another option, then yes do an 'old yeller'. do something ffs.

Spideys Sister
i love my dog but its over 30 years old.shes got arthritus in all her legs starting yesterday.she dont move she don t eat she dont drink all she does is wine pain every couple hours.

i would of put her out a long time ago but apparently in ne. it costs money and "swear to god" we dont have enough money to put her out???!!!

im being serious,i love that fukin dog 30?! OMG! My dog didn't make it past 15! (that's why I have a cat now.bunny ) That's like a world record.

KharmaDog
i love my dog but its over 30 years old.

And here is where I believe you are full of crap.

This is from Guinness World Records:

So are we to belive that you were the owner of the oldest dog in the world?

Council#13

Awww that's really sad. She was a good compainion, but as this person said...

Yes, that was an old dog. But it's not right to say that u like sad threads when you wake up. Anyway, he's right. You out to be proud that she lived to be so frickin old, and that it's amazing that she only got athritis yesterday.

And, once again he is right. Once your poor, faithful dog dies, it is best to let her lay down to rest her old body after a long, rewarding life

Originally posted by KharmaDog

Of course, this person is right. This thread might very well be fake, or it could equally be true that you were just exagerating due to grief, Jarshewa

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Council#13
But it's not right to say that u like sad threads when you wake up.

That was sarcasm.

Anyway, he's right. You out to be proud that she lived to be so frickin old, and that it's amazing that she only got athritis yesterday.

Once again, I don't believe this story at all, and I would hazard to guess that most others don't as well. A dog living to the age of thirty pretty fricken' remote. The fact that you say that it is only getting arthritis now is what sells this story as garbage.

Council#13
That was sarcasm.

Once again, I don't believe this story at all, and I would hazard to guess that most others don't as well. A dog living to the age of thirty pretty fricken' remote. The fact that you say that it is only getting arthritis now is what sells this story as garbage.

1. *gulps loudly and pulls at collar* I knew that

2. I dont really think that it lived to 30, more like 15-20

Bardock42
1. *gulps loudly and pulls at collar* I knew that

2. I dont really think that it lived to 30, more like 15-20

Yeah, he probably jsut lied there. He probably didn't make it up all the way. Probably not.

Also, this is not really a sad thread...it's a stupid thread and it is soo stupid that it is funny....

KharmaDog
Also, this is not really a sad thread...it's a stupid thread and it is soo stupid that it is funny....

Agreed

Bardock42
Agreed

It shouldn't be funny to you...it's one of your mates dying here.

Itzak
It's probably all that weed you've been giving her. ermm

Shakyamunison

If you cannot afford to have the dog put to sleep, then you have to try and make the dog's last days as comfortable as possible. Try calling a vet and tell then your problem, they might help you for free.

Morgoths_Wrath
your dog is 30+ years old???

damn dude, be thankful she lasted this long! she's gotta die someday, and if she's in pain it's probably best that she go now.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
your dog is 30+ years old???

damn dude, be thankful she lasted this long! she's gotta die someday, and if she's in pain it's probably best that she go now.

I agree, I have a cat that is turning 20 and she is in good health right now, but if she was in pain, I would have to put her to sleep.

Jonathan Mark
The dude was undeniably stoned when he made this thread...

30 years old my ass.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark

30 years old my ass.

What cave you that idea? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

C-Dic
Eat it.

fini
how cant you afford 130?
Aren't you working? or u a kid?

bum a loan from a friend, use some savings, DO something.

I spent over 1600 on my two dogs, and am now BRoke BROKE broke, but am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see that least one of them is well, pain free and playful as ever.

Mr Parker
Dude Im sure you can find someone who would not mind to pay for it for you.geez.

Lightningrod

it isn't over 30 no possible way

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What cave you that idea? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing
Because of an earlier thread he made about being stoned...

ILoveMyDaniel

Wow, I'm sorry man, you're experiencing the EXACT same thing that I did with my dog. I had her for about...7-9 years from the time I was 5.

She was my life, my everything. And people are probably reading this like "Oh my God, If she's talking that much about the dog then she must've been desperate for friends., but that's not it. I just loved her so much. She'd always follow me everywhere, race me when I was in the backyard, and bite anyone who tried to touch me.
Here's a picture of her when she was alive (not the best of her pictures but it's the only one on my computer.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/s.jpg
And here's her grave, it's in my backyard.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/caseygrave.jpg

We put her to sleep in 2002 because it was the best option. She had the EXACT same symtoms of what your dog does now. If you truly do not have the money (euthanisation does not cost as much as you think), then the dog would not want you to let her suffer any longer than she has been. Do what you think is best.

H. S. 6

Your dog will lose her bowels soon. Make sure she is outside. She will want to be outside.

Bardock42
Can't afford it? I'll kill your Dog for 10.

C-Dic
Well, I have a coupon, though?

BackFire
plus she refuses to eat any more, she drinks water every now and then,but n a hour she'll puke it back up

id like to know some "real" opinions.

i

This is what happened with my dog 6 months ago when she died.

She's dying, spend as much time with her over the next few days as you can. That's all you'll have with her.

H. S. 6
I remember the day my dog died. From morning to the evening, one of the hardest days of my life.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by BackFire
This is what happened with my dog 6 months ago when she died.

She's dying, spend as much time with her over the next few days as you can. That's all you'll have with her.
He's right. She wouldn't move any, so I layed a blanket on the floor and layed her down on it and layed right beside her a whole afternoon.
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I remember the day my dog died. From morning to the evening, one of the hardest days of my life.
Agreed, same here.

Thorinn

im being serious,i love that fukin dog go ahead and pop him, put it out of it's misery, shit if you don't want to then I can.

*BAM* to the head.

Tired Hiker
I hope your dog dies soon so it doesn't have to be around you anymore. You don't even have sweet nugs!

Lana

Same....my dog was 20 years old when we had to put him down last year, we'd had him since a year before I was born. It was horrible.

Spartan005
This thread is complete bullshit... and even if he's telling the truth, than I hope he burns in hell for being a cheap ass and not having enough money to put his damn dog to sleep

Tired Hiker
ditto

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Spartan005
This thread is complete bullshit... and even if he's telling the truth, than I hope he burns in hell for being a cheap ass and not having enough money to put his damn dog to sleep
Well not everyone in this God damned world has money, have you ever thought of that? I know someone right now in real LIFE that has barely enough money to have groceries put on the table each week.

If this thread is a hoax, forgive me everyone, but be as it may it's most likely true, I don't think someone would be stupid enough to joke about something like this but everyone's giving him a hard time and being pathetic so just cool it on him. I know I wouldn't want someone insulting me if I were going through a grief process.

H. S. 6
Well, I think it's obvious the dog isn't 30 years old, but besides that...

Captain REX
Can't say I've ever had a dog, but for this one named Georgie that we had for a week. Our landlords are douches and wouldn't let us keep him. blink

Anyways, is it even possible for a dog to be 30? blink

And if you think euthanasia costs to much, I suggest you put your bong down for awhile and save up your weed money for it. wink

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Captain REX
Can't say I've ever had a dog, but for this one named Georgie that we had for a week. Our landlords are douches and wouldn't let us keep him. blink

And if you think euthanasia costs to much, I suggest you put your bong down for awhile and save up your weed money for it. wink

laughing

AOR
I haven't seen this much Ownage since Jacop.X posted something stupid, and it's been a while....

Lana

Being as the oldest dog in the Guinness Book of World Records was just under 30 years old, I highly doubt his is that old.

AOR
Originally posted by Lana
Being as the oldest dog in the Guinness Book of World Records was just under 30 years old, I highly doubt his is that old.

The record being?

Lana
Originally posted by AOR
The record being?

Someone posted it earlier in the thread, it's something like 29 years and 5 months.

Quiero Mota
Really? Wow! What breed of dog was it?

I understand that small dogs are generally longer lived than medium and large dogs.

Lana
I have no idea, I didn't post it myself, someone else did stick out tongue

My dog, who was 20 when he died last year, was a Welsh Corgi/Fox Terrier mix. Small breeds do usually live longer.

Barker

That Sucks. sad

Mine Died last Thanksgiving. Apparently, He choked on a Bone. (Turkey) cry no expression

We've since Adopted two.

No, You didn't ask for my Life Story. But My Advice is: Get it done, and get over it. sad

batdude123

It's not possible for a dog to be over 30 years old.

Spartan005
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Well not everyone in this God damned world has money, have you ever thought of that? I know someone right now in real LIFE that has barely enough money to have groceries put on the table each week.

If this thread is a hoax, forgive me everyone, but be as it may it's most likely true, I don't think someone would be stupid enough to joke about something like this but everyone's giving him a hard time and being pathetic so just cool it on him. I know I wouldn't want someone insulting me if I were going through a grief process.

First of all, putting a dog to sleep costs barely anything. Secondly, I barely have any respect for immature people who have signatures that say "Got Weed" on them. And by the way, weed is in fact illegal in the United States wink

And everybody in this thread knows that he's lying about his dog being 30 years old. Put the thing out of its misery for god's sake

Dusty

Did James Frey teach you how to type?

Kairiminé
Yeah, exactly....I hate dogs.

Would you like it if i said..I hope you die? have some humainty...breathe

dogs in some way are people too

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Barker
That Sucks. sad

Mine Died last Thanksgiving. Apparently, He choked on a Bone. (Turkey) cry no expression

We've since Adopted two.

No, You didn't ask for my Life Story. But My Advice is: Get it done, and get over it. sad

Are you serious? He choked on a bone?

That sucks. erm

KharmaDog
Originally posted by AOR
The record being?

Originally posted by Lana
Someone posted it earlier in the thread, it's something like 29 years and 5 months.

Quiero Mota
If he is, he better call Guiness!

Tired Hiker
27-year-old vegan collie could be world's oldest living dog

A border collie said to be 27 could make it into the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's oldest living dog.

Bramble's owner Anne Heritage says she's still alert and active and goes for a walk four times a day near her home in Bridgwater, Somerset.

The 43-year-old says she feeds her a vegan diet of rice, lentils and organic vegetables.

Her partner Roy Franklin takes her swimming once a week at a canine hydrotherapy pool.

A Guinness spokesman says the dog could be the oldest living and they are keen to examine any application.

The Daily Mail reports Britain's oldest dog was a pedigree papillon called Fred who died at the of 29 in 2000. The world's longest-lived dog was an Australian cattle dog who lived to be just months older than Fred.

Ms Heritage says Bramble nearly died last year after injuring her back in a fall, but has become better with the help of the swimming sessions.

She said: "She loves exercise and has a real passion for being outdoors. She can be a thorn in my side when she's restless, but it's what keeps her going."

H. S. 6
27-year-old vegan collie could be world's oldest living dog

A border collie said to be 27 could make it into the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's oldest living dog.

Bramble's owner Anne Heritage says she's still alert and active and goes for a walk four times a day near her home in Bridgwater, Somerset.

The 43-year-old says she feeds her a vegan diet of rice, lentils and organic vegetables.

Her partner Roy Franklin takes her swimming once a week at a canine hydrotherapy pool.

A Guinness spokesman says the dog could be the oldest living and they are keen to examine any application.

The Daily Mail reports Britain's oldest dog was a pedigree papillon called Fred who died at the of 29 in 2000. The world's longest-lived dog was an Australian cattle dog who lived to be just months older than Fred.

Ms Heritage says Bramble nearly died last year after injuring her back in a fall, but has become better with the help of the swimming sessions.

She said: "She loves exercise and has a real passion for being outdoors. She can be a thorn in my side when she's restless, but it's what keeps her going."

That's awesome.

Magee
Brought a tear to my eye.

Magee
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Wow, I'm sorry man, you're experiencing the EXACT same thing that I did with my dog. I had her for about...7-9 years from the time I was 5.

She was my life, my everything. And people are probably reading this like "Oh my God, If she's talking that much about the dog then she must've been desperate for friends., but that's not it. I just loved her so much. She'd always follow me everywhere, race me when I was in the backyard, and bite anyone who tried to touch me.
Here's a picture of her when she was alive (not the best of her pictures but it's the only one on my computer.)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/s.jpg
And here's her grave, it's in my backyard.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v86/LOTRgirl4life/caseygrave.jpg

We put her to sleep in 2002 because it was the best option. She had the EXACT same symtoms of what your dog does now. If you truly do not have the money (euthanisation does not cost as much as you think), then the dog would not want you to let her suffer any longer than she has been. Do what you think is best. I'm sorry but i just read this post and, well... laughing

Did you try and make some freinds or did you just think fuk it, I'll buy a new one. Should last u a good ten year learning from your past mistakes.

Good luck no expression

DiamondBullets
in ne. it costs money and "swear to god" we dont have enough money to put her out???!!!

Yeah, it's expensive to put a dog to sleep--but a 9 milimeter bullet is only 15 cents.

Oh, and Go Huskers!

Captain REX
It's not all that expensive to kill your dogs with euthanasia, and in this day and age, I highly doubt 1) that the police or your neighbors would appreciate you shooting dogs in your backyard and 2) that a pothead like Jarshewa would be trusted with a gun...

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Magee
I'm sorry but i just read this post and, well... laughing

Did you try and make some freinds or did you just think fuk it, I'll buy a new one. Should last u a good ten year learning from your past mistakes.

Good luck no expression
I've no comment for your immaturity. I had friends at school. She was my friend at home.

Renamon
Just smash her head with a brick, you wuss. your an ******* you know that?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Renamon
your an ******* you know that?

no expression

Captain REX
I love how friendly everyone in the OTF is...

****ers. no expression

Bloigen
**** ***** *** **** ******* **** *** **** *** *** *** ** ** *** electric banana.

Bardock42
I love how friendly everyone in the OTF is...

****ers. no expression

Actually I already was an ass when I first saw this thread in the GDF...so...go me w00t

Captain REX
Good point. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Good point. stick out tongue

Thanks, I like my points to be good....

Mr Parker

Yeah I was messed up over my dog dying for like 3 years.Hit me a lot harder than it ever has over relatives or friends of mine that died.

Bloigen
Is he dead yet?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Yeah I was messed up over my dog dying for like 3 years.Hit me a lot harder than it ever has over relatives or friends of mine that died.

I've heard, quite a few times, that losing a dog/pet is harder than a living person. erm

At least the person understands what's going on--they know what's going to happen.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark

30 years old my ass.

exactly.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spartan005
First of all, putting a dog to sleep costs barely anything. Secondly, I barely have any respect for immature people who have signatures that say "Got Weed" on them. And by the way, weed is in fact illegal in the United States wink

And everybody in this thread knows that he's lying about his dog being 30 years old. Put the thing out of its misery for god's sake

yeah its impossible to take someone serious who says his dog is 30 years old and has a sig at the bottom that says GOT WEED.also like that one poster said,jesus if he really cant find anybody who can help out with the money-which is a bunch of bull no doubt,do and old yeller on him for god sakes. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NBT
If we're all such dicks. Why do you come to us for advice? Shouldn't you try a Vet or somthing? blink

Mr Parker
thats why its obvious this story of his is made up.

Storm
My dog has just surgery behind her, and the outline of the costs is incredible.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Renamon
well, they say nothing is free, not even a proper burial.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Storm
My dog has just surgery behind her, and the outline of the costs is incredible.

yeah but your story is obviously true Storm where this guys is obviously just made up for attention or something.

Storm
I' m fully aware of that. I only wanted to demonstrate a difference.

Morning_Glory

30!!! shocking is that even possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.