DE Sidious and DN Luke vs Exar Kun and Ludo Kressh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Who wins?

tdtd
Again, any thread with DE Sidious is dependant on the time he needs to throw around a force storm. Luke can hold off Kun nicely for Sidious to create one. However you have an Ancient Sith in this thread, so Luke and Sidious are ****ed.

jollyjim311
And just what makes Ludo so good?

tdtd
He's an ancient sith who is most likely on par with Sadow. That alone puts him above everybody that came after him.

Lightsnake
Issues would include Ludo is an oversensitive, ineffective moron. As it's DN Luke, this is suddenly in favor of L and S's tag team...and after three seconds of listening to Kressh whine, Kun is likely to switch teams.

tdtd
Yea but Ludo is Kun's superior.. So realistically, no matter how powerful Luke's team is, you have 2 DLOTS, and one of them is an ancient sith... So I call this a curbstomp.

Lightsnake
Kun would put Ludo over his knee and spank him. And DN Luke is probably the strongest guy here.

Darth Aain
lol kun and Ludo won't just win jsut because Ludo is a ancient Sith....Luke could defeat Exar before Sidious gets his ass whooped Luke comes and help "GANGED" There is alot more I have to say but I just don't want to waste time typing paragraphs lol

tdtd
Wrong Lightsnake.
Ludo Kressh
DN Luke/Exar Kun
DE Sidious

That's the order. Not to mention we have no idea what insane powers Ludo has, but we do know he had amulets all over him, which isn't a good thing for Luke's team.

And even if Luke beats Exar Kun, Ludo Kressh would have destroyed Sidious a lot quicker. In either case Ludo Kressh> everybody in this fight, so if it comes down to a 1 on 1 fight, he'll be the last one standing.

Darth_Glentract
Ludo takes Luke, Exar takes Sidious. Ludo was the third most powerful Sith out of an entire civilization of them that consisted of billions of force users.

tdtd
Eh I'd say 4th Glentract, and I don't know where you get "billions of force users".
It would be
Ragnos
Simus
Sadow
Kressh
I guess maybe he's on par with Sadow, that would make him #3.. Either way, the ancient sith pwn all

Lightsnake
There's one tiny issue: Ludo is an idiot and the weakest person here. And billions? One blast of Morichro, a bit of pressure applied to Ludo's brain, a tag team quey'tek, among anything else Sidious and Luke can use...Ludo is one dead Sith and just because he's an Ancient Sith doesn't change that

tdtd
Ludo isn't the weakest lightsnake, where are you getting your information from? Ludo is the strongest one here, followed by Luke/Kun.. And yes, because he IS an ancient sith, means he is MORE powerful than everybody.. The ancient sith were the most powerful of the most powerful.

Darth_Glentract
Let's see, there is an ENTIRE civilization of force users. Seeing as one planet can hold more then 6 billion people and that Sith have many planets, billions of force users seems like a good number.

And incase you didn't know, I was referring to people in Ludo's TIME. While Ludo was around, Simus was a head in a jar, who was able to be killed by a single blaster bolt when he saw it coming. Small fry Tott could have protected himself from it. Second, prove to me that Simus was more powerful the Ludo, even in his full body. Whose to say that if Ragnos hadn't de-throned Simus, Ludo wouldn't have?

Lightsnake
Right, and because Vodo was a powerful Jedi, al Krenka-whateverthehelltheyare- are powerful...the majority of the Sith species were either warriors or slaves. This IS the same Ludo who died cringing in fear, trying to order his MORTAL ENEMY to call off a ship slamming into his own? Same Ludo who served as nothing but a stupid whipping boy throughout the entire comic?

Ludo's collapsed a statue and powered up a sword...his forces were defeated by Sadow's devastated fleet...

tdtd
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Let's see, there is an ENTIRE civilization of force users. Seeing as one planet can hold more then 6 billion people and that Sith have many planets, billions of force users seems like a good number.

And incase you didn't know, I was referring to people in Ludo's TIME. While Ludo was around, Simus was a head in a jar, who was able to be killed by a single blaster bolt when he saw it coming. Small fry Tott could have protected himself from it. Second, prove to me that Simus was more powerful the Ludo, even in his full body. Whose to say that if Ragnos hadn't de-throned Simus, Ludo wouldn't have?
For the simple fact that Simus was described as the greatest sith alchemist in his era, and the master of Naga Sadow. And the fact that he DID fight with Ragnos for title of DLOTS, and Kressh would never dream of it. Furthermore, where do you get your numbers from? How do you know 1 of their planets can hold 6 billion people. And how do you know that most of the "citizens" are force users? I think you're far off, because all of the sith worlds consisted of a few Sith Lords, and thousands, or millions of Massassi slaves, so no, your numbers aren't correct.

Lightsnake

Excepting that the average Sith is a slave and the operative term is powerful, considering there were...ten or twenty lords or so. The average Sith Lord may be strong, but do we know a thing about the average Sith?

And Simus was known more for his wisdom and 'nobility'

Lightsnake
Originally posted by tdtd
For the simple fact that Simus was described as the greatest sith alchemist in his era, and the master of Naga Sadow. And the fact that he DID fight with Ragnos for title of DLOTS, and Kressh would never dream of it. Furthermore, where do you get your numbers from? How do you know 1 of their planets can hold 6 billion people. And how do you know that most of the "citizens" are force users? I think you're far off, because all of the sith worlds consisted of a few Sith Lords, and thousands, or millions of Massassi slaves, so no, your numbers aren't correct.

Master? His teacher, not master. And once more:
How old were Kressh and Sadow when Simus got bested?
Where is Simus called the greatest alchemist?

And we don't know how populated the Sith worlds were...the Vong conquest killed only...365 Tril?

Darth_Glentract

I got to go for now, but for my numbers, try taking a look at Star Wars Insider.

Master doesn't always mean more powerful. Luke was better then his Master Obi-wan, once he was given some time. And notice Simus was the greatest Alchemist when he was a full body. When he was a head, as in Ludo's time, he was WEAK comparitively.

tdtd
And as you know, populations grow expoentially over a long period of time, which was 5,000+ years in this case. And fine, you want to be technical, Simus was Sadow's master.. But I do recall 100% however, that Simus was called the greatest Alchemist of his time.

Lightsnake
I want to know when Simus was called the greatest alchemist.

tdtd
I got to go for now, but for my numbers, try taking a look at Star Wars Insider.

Master doesn't always mean more powerful. Luke was better then his Master Obi-wan, once he was given some time. And notice Simus was the greatest Alchemist when he was a full body. When he was a head, as in Ludo's time, he was WEAK comparitively.

Right, and you told me to prove SImus was stronger as a full body, and I have. Again, Simus actually fought Ragnos which already speaks volumes for his strength and confidence, and he was the greatest alchemist. That puts him ahead of Kressh, and maybe Sadow.

Lightsnake
That Ragnos cut him down could easily apply that it was idiocy and arrogance on Simus's part.

And once again: Where's this greatest alchemist thing?

tdtd
Idiocy Arrogance=unfounded assumption
Ragnos being more powerful=logical assumption.

Lightsnake
Then Simus was a fool to have challenged him

tdtd
Either way, it proves his power and confidence.. Not to mention he was incredibly respected as a head, which shows his power.

Lightsnake
He was respected for his wisdom and 'nobility', as much is said in GAoTS. What declares Simus as the strongest alchemist, why is his challenging of Marka power and not simply overconfidence and underestimating Ragnos?

tdtd
Again, his ability TO challenge Ragnos speaks volumes about his power, not to mention that he WAS the DLOTS before Ragnos.

Lightsnake
Why? It's a century before Ragnos's death. We don't know if that was Ragnos's big debut or not.

And yes, I'm still waiting for you to back up these claims, such as Simus being the strongest alchemist and DLotS...when he lost in the succesion ritual, meaning he and Ragnos were contenders to the throne after the last DL died.

tdtd
I'll find it.. I'll be back later though

darthsith19
Ludo beats Luke and Exar beats Sidious. Or Luke and Exar fight to a near-stalemate, before either can win, Ludo pwns Sidious and he and Kun together destroy Luke.

Lightsnake
Or more likely someone mentions 'Naga Sadow' and Ludo's heart explodes

tdtd
unlikely

Lightsnake
Really likely. Even if, and that's a large if, Ludo is the strongest person here, he's easily the least intelligent

tdtd
Yup... But that won't matter when he's beyond any of the other 3.

Lightsnake
Two out of the other three have been shown to have the power directly affect starships beforehand.

If Ludo possessed such power, he wouldn't have died

tdtd
very unlikely, I highly doubt Ludo had time to react. No he wasn't very intelligent but he is superior to all 3.

Great Vengeance
very unlikely, I highly doubt Ludo had time to react. No he wasn't very intelligent but he is superior to all 3.

No.

Lightsnake
Ludo had enough time tow atch the ship, order it fired on and scream "Call off that ship."

tdtd
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
No.

It's too late in the day for me to destroy your infallible logic.. But for the last time, Ludo is superior to all 3, this is a fact.. Don't argue with facts unless you want to get pwnt.

Great Vengeance
It's too late in the day for me to destroy your infallible logic.. But for the last time, Ludo is superior to all 3, this is a fact.. Don't argue with facts unless you want to get pwnt.

The ignorant side of the force is strong with this one.

Lightsnake
Once more: Luke and Sidious have the force power that can tear ships much bigger than that Sith ship to pieces...if Ludo could, he may have won the battle

tdtd
And once again, GV you've been pwnt time and time again so I won't waste time on you. The Ancient Sith>All. It's been proven in every thread you've been in since you've returned from your exile lightsnake.. Stop trying to disprove facts.. And don't use your sourcebook logic either. The Ancient Sith>ALL.. This is FACT.. Thank you, see you douchebags tomorrow.

Great Vengeance
And once again, GV you've been pwnt time and time again so I won't waste time on you. The Ancient Sith>All. It's been proven in every thread you've been in since you've returned from your exile lightsnake.. Stop trying to disprove facts.. And don't use your sourcebook logic either. The Ancient Sith>ALL.. This is FACT.. Thank you, see you douchebags tomorrow.

No.

Darth_Glentract
Right, and you told me to prove SImus was stronger as a full body, and I have. Again, Simus actually fought Ragnos which already speaks volumes for his strength and confidence, and he was the greatest alchemist. That puts him ahead of Kressh, and maybe Sadow.

1. No, you haven't. If so, then I can't find it. Copy paste it in bold if you please.

2. Simus only fought Ragnos because Ragnos wanted to kill him for the rank of DLOTS. You can't prove that Simus would have gone to fight Ragnos had it not been required to have even a chance to live.

3. Ragnos has more then a hundred years more experince by Ludo's time then he had when he defeated Simus.

4. Where's your proof that Simus was the greatest alchemist?

5. Even if you can prove that Simus was the greatest alchemist, how will it help him in a fight? How does it make him a better fighter then Ludo?

Lightsnake
Hell with the alchemist thing, I want where it says Simus was DLoTs prior to Ragnos

Darth_Glentract
The New Essential Guide to Chronology, for one.

Lightsnake
....what? When is Simus even mentioned?

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
The ignorant side of the force is strong with this one.

I Sense it To

IKC
It names him as the greatest sith magician of his time, not alchemist. Sith alchemy and sith magic are two different things.

Lightsnake
Where does it do that exactly?

Deception
I would've thought Kressh would be only slightly above DN Luke.

But either way Kun and Luke fight to a stalemate for years on end, and before that Kressh stomps Sidious.

tdtd
Makes sense Deception, and yes what IKC said is what I meant. And it doesn't matter if Simus is more powerful than Ludo, my point is that Ludo, as an ancient sith, is above these 3.

Hokage Yoda
Again, any thread with DE Sidious is dependant on the time he needs to throw around a force storm. Luke can hold off Kun nicely for Sidious to create one. However you have an Ancient Sith in this thread, so Luke and Sidious are ****ed.

This is True

Great Vengeance
Makes sense Deception, and yes what IKC said is what I meant. And it doesn't matter if Simus is more powerful than Ludo, my point is that Ludo, as an ancient sith, is above these 3.

No.

tdtd
GV it's nice to see you bring in logical arguments that are good enough to have people agree with you.. Oh wait... Pwned

Great Vengeance
GV it's nice to see you bring in logical arguments that are good enough to have people agree with you.. Oh wait... Pwned

http://www.nondot.org/~kungfoomaster/pictures/stfu_noob.jpg

tdtd
Wow.. GV maybe you should distance yourself from this forum, unless you enjoy getting pwned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.