Here's what happened to you after the crossover(Marvel/DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
So that weird battle just ended between marvel and dc. You know the one: heroes put up against heroes. Anyhoo they all vanish but they leave their junk behind. YOu end up finding batman's utility belt and spiderman's token web shooters. All of a sudden you realize not everything has vanished. There are still villains left. It's now up to you to stop them. Can you be a hero and make it through the list or do you get pummeled to the cold, cold ground.

Boomberang
Chameleon
Elektra
fabulous frog man
Grizzly
Scarecrow
Shocker
Rhino
Man Bat

Scoobless
Boomerang kills you.... no doubt about it

And Spider-Mn's web shooters require so much pressure to activate that a normal human has no chance of firing them like he does

Scarlet315
You're in luck cause these web shooters became defective when spiderman was in the heat of battle and now you my friend are capable of using this magnificent device.

Soleran
I die! I am not a superhero!

grey fox
I get to chameleon and lose , i dont notice the obvious very well....

Scoobless
Nope... Boomerang would kill you GF (if the KMC Authority doesn't get to you first you stinking traitor)

JOE NUNEZ
Elekra, would kick my ass no matter how tough I think I am.

Psyquis52
I die at Rhino

Scoobless
I think i could take the Rhino stick out tongue... probably the Scarecrow as well... if i can work the webshooters (and there's plenty of webbing in them) i think i could incapacitate Elektra and a few others

big grin

Psyquis52
Oh, I could kill Elektra and I'm not worried about Scarecrow but Rhino is BIG and he runs at you and that's a tactic you can't beat...kidding.

batdude123
Man, I'll bitchslap all of those losers. cool

Psyquis52
I would love to see you b-slap Elektra. That would just be funny. laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nope... Boomerang would kill you GF (if the KMC Authority doesn't get to you first you stinking traitor)

Hell no , i see the guy and web the bastard up , i just keep pouring on the fluid until he's cocooned.

Traitor ! Bah your slurs have no effect on me , the Authority was dead months ago , i simply.....capitalised upon that fact. wink

Tassadar
I pwn them all, and the Punisher used Spidermans webshooters once, so a human can use them

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Hell no , i see the guy and web the bastard up , i just keep pouring on the fluid until he's cocooned.

Traitor ! Bah your slurs have no effect on me , the Authority was dead months ago , i simply.....capitalised upon that fact. wink Uhh... I beleive current Boomerang has a measure of superspeed.

Either way, even with the belt and web shooters, most of those guys are much more skilled and experienced and would probably take a newbie like one of us down with minimal difficulty.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh... I beleive current Boomerang has a measure of superspeed.

Either way, even with the belt and web shooters, most of those guys are much more skilled and experienced and would probably take a newbie like one of us down with minimal difficulty.

......shit.

outarddwarf
wait...
authority dead?
we wo wa wa wa?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.