Wolverine VS Spidey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Shazam93
Come on, Capt!

CM-Shazam
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t10725.html
It's been done.

capt it up
this is more like it.

so why do u feel spiderman would win this fight?

capt it up
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
It's been done.
this is me verse shazam

jinzin
dude.. for the sake of all out sanity I PLEAD with you not to continue this thread there's already over 600 pages of spidey vs. wolverine in another thread, it's literally more spidey vs. wolverine than you could EVER ask for.... do another thread, use another character this one is sooooo played. seriously EVERY SINGLE point that could EVER be covered in this dispute, as already been covered.. this is futile.

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
dude.. for the sake of all out sanity I PLEAD with you not to continue this thread there's already over 600 pages of spidey vs. wolverine in another thread, it's literally more spidey vs. wolverine than you could EVER ask for.... do another thread, use another character this one is sooooo played.
its me vs him dude no one else that the piont of this thread

Dark Shazam93
Spidey uses his Spider Sense and is als MUCH faster than Logan... thre real qyestion is how the f**k couldn Logan win?

capt it up
shazam u should of made it capt it up vs shazam not wolverine vs spidy becuas enow people will think it a normal thread

Dark Shazam93
LOL...

Dinalfos
I'm sure you guys are willing to repeat what's been said for just a few more pages. I'll just sit back and have me a nice cup of deja vu.

jinzin
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Spidey uses his Spider Sense and is als MUCH faster than Logan... thre real qyestion is how the f**k couldn Logan win?
read the 600+ pages of the SM wolvie thread, you'll find your answer...

Dark Shazam93
LOL... Capt hasnt even replied yet!

AJ4LIFE
i think seeing as how its 1 on 1 it should stay for now till it ends

samishe
Originally posted by jinzin
read the 600+ pages of the SM wolvie thread, you'll find your answer...

LOL read 600 pages? I don't have that much free time.

capt it up
Spidy sense? Wolverine has hyper sense which work a long the same lines as spider sense. Wolverine has in the past used his senses to know a opponents attack before they make them.

Spidermans much faster then logan? Were your proof?

Spiderman has not shown in there battles to be much faster then Logan at all and Logan always seem to hit spiderman in there fights. Last I checked wolverine KO spidy before can spidy say the same?
(Wolverine vs. Spiderman nuff said? #48) wolverine has a little fist fight with Spiderman and seems to have had the upper hand in the battle.

(Spiderman vs. wolverine) this fight happen in the grave yard and ended with a tie

(Marvel Knights Spiderman #14) Spiderman passes out after being stabbed by wolverine.

AJ4LIFE
yes i want the fight with the deadloack at end im begging u all plz post it if ahve it

Arahan
They both have a penis. live we that ugly!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by capt it up

(Marvel Knights Spiderman #14) Spiderman passes out after being stabbed by wolverine.

Wouldn't you pass out after being stabbed ?

roughrider
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is DONE; SO DONE! Get away, now!!!

capt it up
Originally posted by roughrider
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread is DONE; SO DONE! Get away, now!!!

again this is me vs shazam

capt it up
Originally posted by grey fox
Wouldn't you pass out after being stabbed ?
wolverine would not

harlequin115
Why Lord, Why???? Oh, the humanity!

...............................Wolverine wins.

5/10 wink.

Everyone happy?

capt it up
this is again just me vs shazam

capt it up
Spidy sense? Wolverine has hyper sense which work a long the same lines as spider sense. Wolverine has in the past used his senses to know a opponents attack before they make them.

Spiderman has not shown in there battles to be much faster then Logan at all and Logan always seem to hit spiderman in there fights. Last I checked wolverine KO spidy before can spidy say the same?
(Wolverine vs. Spiderman nuff said? #48) wolverine has a little fist fight with Spiderman and seems to have had the upper hand in the battle.

(Spiderman vs. wolverine) this fight happen in the grave yard and ended with a tie

here ya go shazam

Metalmanx

I'm just curious about something, I don't really want to get in the way of your debate, but I felt I had to ask this question.

If Wolverine has had this hypersense forever and such, how come you've only just recently (as in the past few weeks) brought this up? I know that Wolverine has somewhat enhanced reflexes and speed that makes him look much faster to untrained or non-meta individuals, but it's really not all that super-fast. Especially when compared to Spidey's speed/reflexes. That's all I'm trying to say. I mean, prove me wrong if you can and I'll gladly accept it. But to me, it really seems you've just kinda pulled this out of your ass and trying to pass it as credible evidence. But seriously, if you have comic evidence, a scan or an issue number preferably, then please let me know. Because it's either REALLY recent (I've been following X-men for a number of years now), or it's completely fabricated.

Take your time.

MrHeavySilence
This should be an interesting debate.

Grimm22
this is more like it.

so why do u feel spiderman would win this fight?

Cooler costume laughing

willRules
This needs to be closed, there's no point in it being open.

MuffinmanMike

THEN ****ING TAKE IT TO PMS YOU STUPID BASTARD.

JESUS CHRIST.

AJ4LIFE
LANGUAGE !!!!! reported

Tron
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
It's been done.

What he said.

Like MuffinMan said, take it to the pm's, not public threads.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.