Make Me Better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
I'm all low and stuff.. really dunno what else to do with myself or who to turn to. You know when absolutely nothing's good enough any more? Well, I'm there. And it sucks.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Syren
I'm all low and stuff.. really dunno what else to do with myself or who to turn to. You know when absolutely nothing's good enough any more? Well, I'm there. And it sucks.

Kez...sweetie...life will get better...trust me, I've hit the all time lows as you know, and I'm still here...and your life will bounce back as well.
I love ya sweetie. hug

Vinny Valentine
Would you like a Massage, Maybe a Vinny Vexual Vassage with extra oil?

It'll make you feel Great!

Syren
I think so.. I think it might help cry

Scott, thank you baby hug

Bloigen

Wanna ****? erm

~Da Moose~
I think so.. I think it might help cry

Scott, thank you baby hug

Don't thank me darlin....you know I'd help you any time.

~Da Moose~
You guys are morons....

Lana
Kez!

hug winkiss

Punkyhermy
*sigh*

Me too...just so meh...
sad

Mr. Bacon
everyone hits a low in their life at o ne point or another, ive been there and i waited it out and tried to keep my head in the air and thing cleared up for me and im sure they will for you too, hang in there hug

Syren
Lana hug

Syren
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
everyone hits a low in their life at o ne point or another, ive been there and i waited it out and tried to keep my head in the air and thing cleared up for me and im sure they will for you too, hang in there hug

You're right love, I know it will get easier.. but I've been here before and it's so frustrating. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to lift myself out of it. But I will hold on, I've been through worse hug

Lana
What's wrong chickie? hug

Syren
Everything... except, when you assess things objectively you realise that everything's pretty damn good and it's literally one thing tainting the rest of it, so you know you really have no need to feel so dismal. But you do anyway.

Mr. Bacon
You're right love, I know it will get easier.. but I've been here before and it's so frustrating. No matter how hard I try I can't seem to lift myself out of it. But I will hold on, I've been through worse hug

Such is life sometimes, but no matter how frustrating if you continue to work at it you will pull out of it

Thorinn
I'm all low and stuff.. really dunno what else to do with myself or who to turn to. You know when absolutely nothing's good enough any more? Well, I'm there. And it sucks. so like why are you all down and stuff?

Alpha Centauri
When you hit rock bottom the only way to go is up, so they say.

-AC

Syren
The only way is up, baby, for you and me now? hug

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
*sigh*

Me too...just so meh...
sad

Whats wrong? hug

DarkC
I love you. hug

Friend-wise, o' course.

Syren
Ah, David #cy#

I love you too honey hug

DarkC
Nice typo there, Sy. ninja

jinzin

... maybe this will help....

Syren
wink Thanks..

D, shaddap stick out tongue

jinzin
i would dance for ya if i could.... that'd at least be humorous.

jinzin
maybe this will cheer ya up, I know it does for me...

http://www.futurama-madhouse.com.ar/claw/santa_grave.jpg

Lord Paradise
My life is good. Try being more like me.

Syren
Thanks. Who are you? smile

Itzak
Thanks. Who are you? smile

laughing

Anyway, I hope you feel better really soon, Syren. hug

And I hardly give out hugs. happy

jinzin
who?

Syren
hug

Thanking you big grin

BackFire
Do something you enjoy doing, and realize that whatever bad times you're feeling now will only make the future good times that much better.

Itzak
hug

Thanking you big grin

You are quite welcome. euro

Now, go out a kick some 7 year old kids' ass. happy It always makes me if better. shrug

jinzin
here syren.. if this doesn't cheer you up I don't know what will...

wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2sse2Y5I8&search=tmnt

Syren
Originally posted by BackFire
Do something you enjoy doing, and realize that whatever bad times you're feeling now will only make the future good times that much better.

You posted cry

I feel better already eyes

Thorinn
Originally posted by jinzin
here syren.. if this doesn't cheer you up I don't know what will...

wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2sse2Y5I8&search=tmnt laughing out loud i searched for that last night.

H. S. 6

Don't worry, be happy now, wooo-ooo-oo-oo-oo oo-oo-woo-oo. smile

jinzin
Originally posted by Thorinn
laughing out loud i searched for that last night.

really? lol.. what brought that on?

Thorinn
Originally posted by jinzin
really? lol.. what brought that on? bored and couldn't remember the theme song, I used to love Ninja Turtles.

_Sanctuary_
Chocolate makes everything better. yes

Imaginary
Syren msn-oh

You are loved... that's all I can say.

Syren
hug

Huge huggles for you all... thanks winkiss

Slay
Syren...you don't suck. thumb up

Syren
Ohmigodohmigodohmigod... Slay, that's the most beautiful thing I've heard all morning... admittedly, I woke up half an hour ago, but still blushing

Slay
Ohmigodohmigodohmigod... Slay, that's the most beautiful thing I've heard all morning... admittedly, I woke up half an hour ago, but still blushing
I know,my skills are marvelous. eyes

Syren
laughing Modesty is so attractive in a man.

Slay
laughing Modesty is so attractive in a man.
Ya. leftright
Anycrap,how's Syren?

Slay
Yea,sure.Ignore me. mhm

Bardock42
I got some Bionic Legs here....they'd make you better....

Bloigen
tongue_ss

fini
Awww Syren, heads up deary

Things will get better, they always do.

So with that in mind, go get a massive drink , chill and wonder where all these weird people on KMC came from. Oh wait dont do that...........

hehe

Syren
I'm doing that right now... leftright

But I love it! big grin

Lord Paradise
I already posted this on another thread, but it fits here, too...

Depending on your mindset, this could either depress you or be hours of entertainment...

www.addictinggames.com/dontshootthepuppy.html

Syren
I'm not clicking it... if it involves shooting puppies I want no part in it. But, thanks for the gesture, I can see you meant well stick out tongue

Lord Paradise
Your welcome. The point, by the way, is not to shoot the puppy. But it's hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.