Flashs running speed vs Flashs thinking speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I am making this thread because all these super speedsters on earth who run above 1,000 miles per hour or second whatever how can they react fast enough to stop from hiting 6,000,000,000 billion people on earth and buildings cars animals and all the other stuff on this planet? Now I know you guys might think ok but why did you put Flashs name there and nobody else well because he is the most popular speedster.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by golem370
I am making this thread because all these super speedsters on earth who run above 1,000 miles per hour or second whatever how can they react fast enough to stop from hiting 6,000,000,000 billion people on earth and buildings cars animals and all the other stuff on this planet? Now I know you guys might think ok but why did you put Flashs name there and nobody else well because he is the most popular speedster. Uhhhh...they have super speed reactions. What the f**k?

Grimm22
Depends which Flash.

Wally is faster, but Barry is a faster thinker

same for Jay

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Uhhhh...they have super speed reactions. What the f**k?

laughing yes

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Depends which Flash.

same for Jay

I dunno, I think I'd disagree with you there. Not to say that Barry wasn't an extremely fast thinker, but I think that over the years Wally has definitely shown superior skills in everything involving super-speed than any of the previous Flashes have exhibited.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Swanky-Tuna
Wasn't Jay the only one who really used his powers for something other than just moving fast? Most of his bios mention him using them to become a jack of all trades in science and language.

Juntai
Wally uses his for other than speed, he's more like the God of Kinetic Energy. He can fashion items out of speedforce energy, for example. Him being MAINLINED to the speedforce while others just TAP it offers him lots of powers the other Flashs' did not have.

Mindship
H'mm.
Computers process information millions of time faster than human beings. This allows them to solve equations it would take humans forever to do, even though, technically, they are not smarter than humans. It just seems that way.

Now Flash has to think way, Way, WAY faster than any computer (otherwise his nerve impulses could not keep up with his lightspeed/FTL reactions), plus he already has that human parallel-processing ability. This means, he should be not only the Fastest Man Alive, but also the Smartest Man Alive.

And yet he is not.

golem370
True If he is able to dodge objects at 1000 miles per second he would be smarter then Batman right?

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
True If he is able to dodge objects at 1000 miles per second he would be smarter then Batman right? He processes much faster than Batman. Quicksilver is much faster than Reed Richards, is he smarter? Runner is faster than Thanos... is he smarter?

golem370
Thats the question. Runner runs in space Quicksilver can't reach the speeds that Flash or the Runner atleast Makkari is an advanced being made by the celestials

Tron
Originally posted by Grimm22
Depends which Flash.

same for Jay

Bart thinks faster.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tron
Bart thinks faster.

And Bart is Barry's Grandson.

N'uff Said

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mindship
H'mm.
Computers process information millions of time faster than human beings. This allows them to solve equations it would take humans forever to do, even though, technically, they are not smarter than humans. It just seems that way.

Now Flash has to think way, Way, WAY faster than any computer (otherwise his nerve impulses could not keep up with his lightspeed/FTL reactions), plus he already has that human parallel-processing ability. This means, he should be not only the Fastest Man Alive, but also the Smartest Man Alive.

And yet he is not.

If he were to read every science/academic book there was, then he probably would be the smartest man alive. But there is a difference between being smart, and deductive. Batman is the greatest detective because of his deductive reasoning. Wally has the ability to be the smartest man alive, however.

badabing
In order to move fast, Flash has to think faster.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If he were to read every science/academic book there was, then he probably would be the smartest man alive. But there is a difference between being smart, and deductive. Batman is the greatest detective because of his deductive reasoning. Wally has the ability to be the smartest man alive, however.

I think bart is the only one of the flashes that can speed read and retain the information.

most of the others could probably read an entire library but the info would be out of their heads by the next day.

at least thats what I heard.... anyone know if it's true or not?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Black Adam
I think bart is the only one of the flashes that can speed read and retain the information.

most of the others could probably read an entire library but the info would be out of their heads by the next day.

at least thats what I heard.... anyone know if it's true or not?

So far, Bart has been the only one to show any ability to retain it AS QUICKLY as he reads it. But Wally has been shown to be able to retain read knowledge by reading it quickly as well. When he reads as super speeds, he reads it as if he were reading it at normal speeds. So it's like he just finished reading it fully in a just second. I dunno, I'm just saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.