Superman Prime, Pre-Crisis Superman, and Superman 1 Million vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
I hate it when people say Gladiator would defeat Superman. Gladiator was based on superman in the first place. Superman was the original. Soo i believe superman should get the credit. Who wins this ? Superman is blood lust. and Battle is in the core of the sun.

Mordum
Of course gladiator will win. he can punch the sun out and then supermen will be powerless.

batdude123
Well, this is obviously a spite thread.

diabloman
Originally posted by General Kon-El
I hate it when people say Gladiator would defeat Superman. Gladiator was based on superman in the first place. Superman was the original. Soo i believe superman should get the credit. Who wins this ? Superman is blood lust. and Battle is in the core of the sun. gladiator would defeat superman big grin

Dinalfos
I hate it when people say Gladiator would defeat Superman. Gladiator was based on superman in the first place. Superman was the original. Soo i believe superman should get the credit. Who wins this ? Superman is blood lust. and Battle is in the core of the sun.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Big Sexy
1st means nothing, Lobo's personality is a rip off of Wolverine yet Lobo would kill Wolverine.

Superboy Prime
Superman would win over Gladiator in my opinion.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Superman would win over Gladiator in my opinion. You are my friend.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Dinalfos
That makes no sense whatsoever. Basically im just saying i like superman better. and that he would own gladiator anyday.

Dinalfos
Basically im just saying i like superman better. and that he would own gladiator anyday.

Newsflash: it doesn't work that way smile

spideycarnage
gladiator duhh..

Redatom65
Superman would make Gladiator cry

Superman 8/10

Tron
I'll be damned if this isn't a spite thread.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.