Alien's Exist!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Villan
What do you think are there other intelligent life forms out there?

Koala MeatPie
Judging from your posts, No.
And "Other" is pushing it.

Super Villan
HAHA a real prankster, you made a joke congratulations. thumb down

Impediment
If you mean life beyond planet Earth, then yes. How can we be the ONLY life in the enitire universe? Anyone who says that there isnt life beyond Earth is just plain naive.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Super Villan
HAHA a real prankster, you made a joke congratulations. thumb down

Oh great you're one of them.
The ones who get insulted but are to modest to say or do anything.

Super Villan
No just mature enough to know how to pick and choose my battles.

There no winning against you Meatpie obviously wouldn't even know when you have already lost.

So carry on with the rest of your fun filled day pestering other people who have time for your wonderful personality.

Tired Hiker
What do you think are there other intelligent life forms out there?

Aliens cross the border every day, undetected to border patrols. I think they are smart if they can do this without getting caught, so yeah . . . there is other intelligent life out there. stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
No just mature enough to know how to pick and choose my battles.

There no winning against you Meatpie obviously wouldn't even know when you have already lost.

So carry on with the rest of your fun filled day pestering other people who have time for your wonderful personality.

Oh yes, And you just keep on believing in Your Beloved Mr. Bush and Beloved mythical God.

Super Villan
haha!

Punkyhermy
Yes. I think they exist.

Super Villan
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
And you just keep on beleiving in Yuor Beloved Mr. Bush and Beloved mythical God.

I am glad that you are partaking in your freedom of speech.

Because it is what I do that allows you to have that freedom and as it is English after all.

I mean what do you want me to do argue with you? Get all mad at the fact that you are going to say the most off the wall nonsense and I wont even get the pleasure of smacking your teeth in?

Really, save your breath brave little toaster.

Koala MeatPie
I am glad that you are partaking in your freedom of speech.

Because it is what I do that allows you to have that freedom and as it is English after all.

I mean what do you want me to do argue with you? Get all mad at the fact that you are going to say the most off the wall nonsense and I wont even get the pleasure of smacking your teeth in?

Nonsense?

Arn't you a real boy scout. And yet, you want the final word.

Ronny
Originally posted by Impediment
If you mean life beyond planet Earth, then yes. How can we be the ONLY life in the enitire universe? Anyone who says that there isnt life beyond Earth is just plain naive. Agreed.

Super Villan
are you having fun yet?

I mean you seem to be enjoying yourself with your snyde remarks.

I am having the last word because I find your comments quite amusing and I want to see how long a Monkey's attention span is. big grin

Koala MeatPie
If you mean life beyond planet Earth, then yes. How can we be the ONLY life in the enitire universe? Anyone who says that there isnt life beyond Earth is just plain naive.

"If we are the only ones, then thats a big waste of space"
-Some Movie

"Contact" I think.

Impediment
"If we are the only ones, then thats a big waste of space"
-Some Movie

"Contact" I think.

Yes, it is.

Koala MeatPie
are you having fun yet?

I mean you seem to be enjoying yourself with your snyde remarks.

I am having the last word because I find your comments quite amusing and I want to see how long a Monkey's attention span is. big grin

You're a "BoyScout" You're not getting a badge out of this, nobody gives a damned.

You bore me just as much as you annoy me.

Super Villan
I slove things, but depending on my mood, I sometimes complicate them because I enjoy watching the drama that happens. But I only do that if it has nothing to do with me, Its like watching a battle out in the fields from a safe distance, you can't get hit.

Don't worry I've found the error of your ways. haha.
I won't argue with you anymore you win.

Koala MeatPie
Don't worry I've found the error of your ways. haha.
I won't argue with you anymore you win.

The only difference is that there was no problem to begin with.
But I do beleive you're a smart moron.

H. S. 6
Yes. Yes there is.

AOR
But I do beleive you're a smart moron.

Oxymoron? Yes...

Morgoths_Wrath
of course aliens are intelligent, how else do they keep getting past border patrol?

Punkyhermy
This universe is too large for us to be the only creatures existing in it...

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by AOR
Oxymoron? Yes...

Smart because he checks up and can actually string two sentnces around, Moron for believing a lot of bullsh!t and just not speaking his mind.

Unless his mind really is that docile in which case he's still a moron.

Bloigen
I hate when people ruin a crap thread.

Council#13

Amen to that!!!

To answer the question of life beyond earth, watch Star Wars, Star Trek, or any of those things about some place away from here

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Council#13
(...)

To answer the question of life beyond earth, watch Star Wars, Star Trek, or any of those things about some place away from here

I don't even know where to begin.

So I'll summerize:
If you take those as Proof, You're a moronic idiot who does not deserve the air we breath, one less moron, More air for those who deserve it.

Or we could just blow your head open and get rid of all that hot air.

Nazgulinthedark
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. "
Bill Watterson

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. "
Bill Watterson

Threw Calvin.

Council#13
I don't even know where to begin.

So I'll summerize:
If you take those as Proof, You're a moronic idiot who does not deserve the air we breath, one less moron, More air for those who deserve it.

Or we could just blow your head open and get rid of all that hot air.

Um....

Originally posted by Council#13
Amen to that!!!

sarcasm

lord xyz
What do you think are there other intelligent life forms out there? you grammar need help.

Renamon
aliens are real... they possessed my kitty sad

http://members.optushome.com.au/evilpundit/blog/images/cat-detonator.jpg

He is threatening to blow up out house if we dont get him 2,000,000 cans of sardines crybaby

Tired Hiker
Whoa. fear

Renamon
He said to kill tired hiker, im sorry..... but i must obey evil alien kitty with boom booms.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Renamon
He said to kill tired hiker, im sorry..... but i must obey evil alien kitty with boom booms.

Whoa! I'm actually dying! confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.