Sentry's Strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman_045
How strong is he currently?

AJ4LIFE
no one really knows i think

Superman_045
Hmmmm...well, does anyone have any pictures of him? I have some already but I want a few more.

AJ4LIFE
well i got first issue which has been poted anyway

Superman_045
Can you give me some pics?

H. S. 6
Search the internet. It's your friend.

AJ4LIFE
and so am i

some time later lol read the comci its got some in

olympian
Top tier strenght.

snoopdogg
Sentry does not have no impressive feats yet. But he does have level 7 so we can assume he is gonna be top dog.

AJ4LIFE
u know i dont normally post in threads with the legends lol

Kool-Aid
What are the top of the strength level? Level 7?

I don't bother with handbooks so, I tend to get lost the level number system.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u know i dont normally post in threads with the legends lol I wouldn't call Sentry a legend yet.

AJ4LIFE
i ment u lol

badabing
Sentry is up to the same strength as Wolverine, right?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by badabing
Sentry is up to the same strength as Wolverine, right?

yes

Just below Batman with prep. stick out tongue

no expression

badabing
Originally posted by H. S. 6
yes

Just below Batman with prep. stick out tongue

no expression
hysterical

AJ4LIFE
batman kills them all ith ease

Black Adam
i ment u lol

stop being a suck up

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I wouldn't call Sentry a legend yet.

i ment u lol

laughing

AJ4LIFE
im no suck up i just know when im in presence of greatness..........

i never noticed with u lol seriousley know im not a suck up i know im better than them all lol

snoopdogg
i ment u lol ah, I see.

You have good judgement. rock

Superman_045
Rrrrriiiiight.....

suck up.

AJ4LIFE
so full of self lol i am bigest suck up eevr muhahahaha hay im hetting good at evil laugh lol

Superman_045
Lol....

R.O.T. Yahman
He stated that he could easilly lift an Oil tanker, in Sentry '1.

Who else is on this proposed 'Legend list'; So far I've heard you refer to, G.S. , Whirly, Snoop Dog and moi. Who else is on it ?

S.S
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
He stated that he could easilly lift an Oil tanker, in Sentry '1.

Who else is on this proposed 'Legend list'; So far I've heard you refer to, G.S. , Whirly, Snoop Dog and moi. Who else is on it ?
Legendary Sidekick.................cool

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Legendary Sidekick.................cool

When the master dies, the side kick becomes the master !!!!!

S.S
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
When the master dies, the side kick becomes the master !!!!!
Then who's the sidekick........... confused

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
Then who's the sidekick........... confused

Unlike Whirly ..... I dont need one

(Joke my friend)

ankur29
is this teh same sentry who ripped a carnage symbiote in half
he posses teh same strength as gladiator, and hyperion

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by ankur29
is this teh same sentry who ripped a carnage symbiote in half
he posses teh same strength as gladiator, and hyperion Yep!

grey fox
If were going by a clarification then it should be something along the lines of a million tons.

ankur29
how many snetry's are there?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ankur29
how many snetry's are there?

What's a snetry?

ankur29
i meant sentry(DUH!!!)

ankur29
can anyone find his bio

wikipedia doesnt have the same one anymore nows its chattin sum nxt shit about charecters who dnt look lyk sentry 2 me

ankur29
ma bad found it

The Sentry's abilities derive from an experimental serum that creates a phase-shift in his molecules, causing each atom to step an instant ahead of the current time line. The serum induces a photosynthetic reaction, resulting in a hyper state of consciousness. Though most of his powers and their limits are still unknown, examples he has demonstrated so far are super-strength, super-speed, invulnerability, and flight.

The Sentry can also project energy fields, control light, and has vast psychic and mental forces mainly used for holding his physical powers together, though it is not yet known whether the Sentry can use them the way Professor X and other psychics use theirs; the only psychic abilities he had displayed so far is implanting his memories inside Paul Jenkins' mind and calming the fury of the Hulk.

It may be theorized that the Sentry also has the ability to produce hard-light constructs similar to those of Dazzler's when it was revealed that the Void is a just an expression of his repressed persona, and thus his creation. With the people dubbing The Sentry as the world's most powerful superhero, and with the serum causing a photosynthetic reaction to his body, completely altering his state of consciousness, it is nonetheless conceivable that Sentry's powers are limitless, and may even rival those of the Silver Surfer's and Phoenix's. In effect, the Sentry's powers are seemingly limitless

ankur29
dats from marvel.com

ankur29
dis is the wikipedai version of powers and abilities

The Sentry's powers are derived from a serum that causes his molecules to step an instant ahead of the current timeline. Though most of his powers and their limits are still unknown, he has displayed several abilities similarly to those of DC's Superman, including super-strength, super-speed, invulnerability, flight and enhanced senses as he remarked to Reed Richards "sometimes she forgets I can hear a butterfly's heartbeat in Africa". Like Superman, the Sentry is also powered by the sun and absorbs solar radiation for strength. The Sentry can also project energy fields, control light, and apparently has vast psychic and mental powers used primarily for holding his physical form together. It is currently unclear whether the Sentry can use his psychic and mental powers the way Professor X and other psychics use theirs, but his erasure of the world's memories shows he is vastly powerful. The only consciously controlled psychic abilities he has displayed so far is implanting his memories inside Paul Jenkins' mind and calming the fury of the Hulk (though given the way he quickly becomes the nation's most beloved hero, he may have some emotion-manipulating abilities as well.) Given his abilities to project energy fields and control light, it may be possible that the Sentry also has the ability to produce hard-light constructs similar to those of Songbird.

He has very similar powers to Gladiator, Ethan Edwards and Hyperion, as they too were based on Superman.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by grey fox
If were going by a clarification then it should be something along the lines of a million tons.

You can't quantifiable be specific with strength ratings as character lifting ability fluctuates frequently, from writer to writer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.