SO not gay !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anakinlover08
Elijah is sooooo not gay neither is hayden christensen they say he is for some reason it just ticks me off and i really dont care if they are i mean i konw its wrong and all but there still sexy right lol wink but there not i mean just b/c they hug dont make em gay ! mad

Kairiminé
When did anyone say he was gay...Heh no expression i am pop cultrally deprived and i never knew about them people's twisted mind. if Hayden was gay he would simply Revolt at the fact of kissing a woman which he did in both 1 & 2 of SW

I agree with your Just 'cause they hug does not make them gay thought

Ronny
No of course not hayden is just ugly schmoll

oh and closing....

Bardock42

ILoveMyDaniel
This is a waste of a thread.

She's a pirate
Elijah isn't gay, but he sure does act like it.

moi_18
Omg why is everyone calling young male stars gay, they also say that william moseley(narnia) is gay!

Jen-R
well this threads retarted erm

Morning_Glory
Elijah has a girlfriend
http://always.ejwfiles.net/tn/images3/2006MardiGras32.jpghttp://always.ejwfiles.net/tn/images3/2006MardiGras33.jpg

and Hayden has been seen with blahness Sienna Miller... there are pictures of them all over the place
http://www.egotastic.com/media/pictures/0603/sienna-miller-hayden-christensen-kiss.jpg
more here: Blah Blah Blah zzzzzzzzz

but this picture of Hayden doesnt help him much in his fight against being gay erm
http://www.universalway.org/Trevor/Images/haydenflower001.jpg

botankus
This thread doesn't qualify for its subject title.

InigoMontoya
I don't think Elijah is gay....however Hayden Christianson was seen making out with a guy at a nightclub in Montreal last year....I will post the article if I can remember where I saw it. And don't flame me, I'm just telling you what I read.

As for revolting kissing a woman....that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's called ACTING. How do you think so many straight actors and actressed play gay...

Morning_Glory
why are you ignoring my pics... I post elijah's girl ^ ... hes not gay..he's had several girlfriends

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why are you ignoring my pics... I post elijah's girl ^ ... hes not gay..he's had several girlfriends

On the one hand your pics do not load...on the other, that's jsut for cover.

Morning_Glory
they load for me happy

I see them just fine

Bardock42
they load for me happy

I see them just fine

Aww....are his girlfriends hot?

Morning_Glory
no

shes not ugly-- but attractive

wuTa
"and Hayden has been seen with blahness Sienna Miller... there are pictures of them all over the place"

that doesn't exactly mean he's straight.....he could just be friends with miller, and he could also be hiding his homosexuality from the public because if it got it, it could hurt his image or career...I on the otherhand could care less if him or Frodo is gay

Morning_Glory
he's been seeing kissing her blink i dont think Hayden is gay-- I would think Elijah was more gay then him-- but Elijah has a girlfriend -- and he use to date Franke Potente as well..

Bardock42
he's been seeing kissing her blink i dont think Hayden is gay-- I would think Elijah was more gay then him-- but Elijah has a girlfriend -- and he use to date Franke Potente as well..

All to cover up their gayness.

botankus
but Elijah has a girlfriend -- and he use to date Franke Potente as well..
Well, for starters, dating a girl with a man's name isn't exactly the best way to dispel the rumors.

Jen-R
If yawl people are this obsessed with someone sexuality, you really need to get a life erm

ambre93
Originally posted by botankus
This thread doesn't qualify for its subject title. hey ben affleck and matt damon is not gay even though it looks like it in some movies or sounds anywazs the couldent be gay because ben is married and so is matt ben's married to jennifer garner with a baby cool huh! Happy Dance

Bardock42
Originally posted by Jen-R
If yawl people are this obsessed with someone sexuality, you really need to get a life erm

Oh, I do...I do.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by botankus
Well, for starters, dating a girl with a man's name isn't exactly the best way to dispel the rumors.
It's not the name, it's the pronunciation. It's actually pronounced Fr-au-nka, not Frank.

Bardock42
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
It's not the name, it's the pronunciation. It's actually pronounced Fr-au-nka, not Frank.

It's german, it is just pronounced like Frank in German.

botankus
Originally posted by ambre93
hey ben affleck and matt damon is not gay even though it looks like it in some movies or sounds anywazs the couldent be gay because ben is married and so is matt ben's married to jennifer garner with a baby cool huh! Happy Dance
I'm still going to think of them as gay, okay? This post didn't help sway my opinion. Especially the word "anywazs."

Don't you dare.
Originally posted by Bardock42
He's an actor....I am very sure Ian McKellen kissed a woman in one of the countless movies he has been in...and guess what...he's gay.

Also, what's wrong about being gay?

Wait, Ian McKellen is gay?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.