Star Wars Short Stories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
I have recently read Tales from Jabba's Palace, Tales from the Empire, and Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina....all three of which are collections of Star Wars short stories , by both known and unknown scifi writers....
Tales from the Empire was the best of the three I think....but that could be just because it was the one I read most recently.

Volundro Ramm
Theres also Tales of the Bounty Hunters which is good. Also, talking of short stories - I was looking on amazon and they've got NJO books numbered up to 30, but as we all know they only go up to 18. But ontop of that they got NJO:short stories scheduled for release next year aswell.

Julie
eek! I want it!
wink ok back undercontrol...I guess I'll have to start saving my money if I want to buy it all! I have Tales of the Bounty Hunters ( from a collection I'm borowing from a friend) but I haven't gotten around to reading it yet.....It's one of three left in the stack of 18 I have yet to read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.