I’m running for Vice President

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
I'm running for Vice President at my school. I have to give a speech on the 17th of May and the voting begins right after everyone gives their speech. I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm scared of doing the speech. messed I was treasurer this year, so I know what to expect. big grin ... *pees pants* lookaround

Vinny Valentine
I see Mr Leo is back.

*Makes out*

AOR
Originally posted by Leo.M
I'm running for Vice President at my school. I have to give a speech on the 17th of May and the voting begins right after everyone gives their speech. I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm scared of doing the speech. messed I was treasurer this year, so I know what to expect. big grin ... *pees pants* lookaround

I ran for executive vice president for my school and I won against three rising seniors eek!. What does your speech consist of?

Leo.M
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I see Mr Leo is back.

*Makes out*

yes, I'm back stick out tongue

Originally posted by AOR
I ran for executive vice president for my school and I won against three rising seniors eek!. What does your speech consist of?

WOO w00t

I'm making it about how i would help and.... and some inside jokes. laughing I'm just making it funny big grin

AOR

WOO w00t

I'm making it about how i would help and.... and some inside jokes. laughing I'm just making it funny big grin

A word of caution: where humor is well liked, try not to overdue it. For example I outlined mine like I was taking over the school. Sure it was funny, but I made sure that there were some serious parts so that people knew that I too was serious. And so people took me seriously. But then again I've been planning for these elections since I entered school.

My word of advice: Try to win over the current freshmen and sophomore classe. One because the freshmen are easily moved. Two becasue combined they outmatch the Junior class (not to mention the Seniors can't vote, or atleast not in my school).

Leo.M
Originally posted by AOR
A word of caution: where humor is well liked, try not to overdue it. For example I outlined mine like I was taking over the school. Sure it was funny, but I made sure that there were some serious parts so that people knew that I too was serious. And so people took me seriously. But then again I've been planning for these elections since I entered school.

My word of advice: Try to win over the current freshmen and sophomore classe. One because the freshmen are easily moved. Two becasue combined they outmatch the Junior class (not to mention the Seniors can't vote, or atleast not in my school).

Whoa, you've been planing for a long time shock

Yeah, I'm gonna go for the freshmen class 1st. The sophomores i can take and i know my class ( the juniors) have my back on this one. the seniors don't get to vote. There's 4 of us running, but he only one I'm kind of weird about is my friend Sam, the other 2 are are no problem.

And thanks for the advice happy

AOR
Whoa, you've been planing for a long time shock

Yeah, I'm gonna go for the freshmen class 1st. The sophomores i can take and i know my class ( the juniors) have my back on this one. the seniors don't get to vote. There's 4 of us running, but he only one I'm kind of weird about is my friend Sam, the other 2 are are no problem.

And thanks for the advice happy

Good luck thumb up

And when all else fails, usurption works quite nice too evil face evillaugh

Leo.M
Thanks happy

laughing

LiL nAstY GirL
Good luck stick out tongue

Leo.M
thank you happy *cough* vote for me *cough* laughing

lord xyz
I'm running for Vice President at my school. I have to give a speech on the 17th of May and the voting begins right after everyone gives their speech. I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm scared of doing the speech. messed I was treasurer this year, so I know what to expect. big grin ... *pees pants* lookaround can't go wrong with comedy and jokes. One at the beginning, one in the middle, one at the end. And be very rhetoric.

Renamon
I'm running for Vice President at my school. I have to give a speech on the 17th of May and the voting begins right after everyone gives their speech. I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm scared of doing the speech. messed I was treasurer this year, so I know what to expect. big grin ... *pees pants* lookaround Read the bill of rights and if they dont agree to making you the vice. P they are haers of america big grin

Leo.M
I WON!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! youpiw00t I AM VP FOR NEXT YEAR BABY!!! w00tyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

Ladyluck
eek! Congrats! hug

*has congratulatory sex* shifty

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I WON!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! youpiw00t I AM VP FOR NEXT YEAR BABY!!! w00tyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

go cancun buddy!!! cool

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ladyluck
eek! Congrats! hug

*has congratulatory sex* shifty

Thank you big grin

shifty........ I wish i could get some today. sad I so f.ucking HAPPY! youpi But my gf's on her period cry

Originally posted by CaPtaInCLaUdiA
go cancun buddy!!! cool

Thank you big grin

Ladyluck
Thank you big grin

shifty........ I wish i could get some today. sad I so f.ucking HAPPY! youpi But my gf's on her period cry

Thank you big grin

big grin

laughing Shitty

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Thank you big grin

Thank you big grin

siiiiiii smile

well you can always dry hump. confused

Leo.M
Originally posted by Ladyluck
big grin

laughing Shitty

I have to wait like 3 days weep for my victory sex cry

siiiiiii smile

well you can always dry hump. confused

You're right, I CAN! eek! shifty

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
I have to wait like 3 days weep for my victory sex cry

You're right, I CAN! eek! shifty

yah!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance

wooo hoooo!!!

Leo.M
w00t youpiyoupiyoupi

Hey, i saw this pic and thought about TH laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
w00t youpiyoupiyoupi

ahahahhahahahaha!!! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud omg that is the funniest thing ever!! it was made for him, what a whore!

sick

Leo.M
I like that whore laughing He's funny stick out tongue

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
me too!

he's so funny, hes like a big baby!!!!

he's like a 13 yr old kid inside of a grown man's slutty body~

Leo.M
laughing

He's dirty, dirty whorewhip laughing

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
laughing

He's dirty, dirty whorewhip laughing

he really is super dirty though . sad

i mean he does many dirty things with truckers on route 66, especially when he wears that pink dress of his, it doesnt fit him to well anymore though, he needs to buy a new one as well as shoes, but there are no shoes made for his big sasquatch fungus infested feet.

sad

poor nasty whore sick

Leo.M
laughing

He might have HIV already sad

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
laughing

He might have HIV already sad

he does thats just one of his many stds..

crabs, herpes, you name it, he has it.

hes basically a walking std, poor dirty nasty whore sick

he needs to go to the doctor and get a pap smear sad

Leo.M
Would should take him eek!

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Would should take him eek!

we should eek!

im just a little embarrased embarrasment you know...

about what the doctor will say b/c he is soo dirty and loose down there sick

Thorinn
I'm running for Vice President at my school. I have to give a speech on the 17th of May and the voting begins right after everyone gives their speech. I'm pretty excited about this, but I'm scared of doing the speech. messed I was treasurer this year, so I know what to expect. big grin ... *pees pants* lookaround Good luck jr_thumbup

Leo.M
we should eek!

im just a little embarrased embarrasment you know...

about what the doctor will say b/c he is soo dirty and loose down there sick

Ew. I bet there's a lot of pus down there sick

Leo.M
Originally posted by Thorinn
Good luck jr_thumbup

I already won stick out tongue

Thorinn
I already won stick out tongue Well............then have a happy term. no expression

Don't get impeached for feeling boobs and getting BJ's.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Ew. I bet there's a lot of pus down there sick

ewwww sick fersure!!

he has pus down there, fungus and corn on his feet, plus bacne!
sick

and you know what, i wouldnt be surprised if he has fleas and ticks too sick

i feel so bad sad

Leo.M
Sick! sick

Tired Hiker
w00t youpiyoupiyoupi

OMG, check this out, I found this pic and thought about Leo.M! laughing

Leo.M
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
OMG, check this out, I found this pic and thought about Leo.M! laughing

Wow eek! hey look at this one, its even better laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.