The Spider Papers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

F_doomed
Hi I dunno if this thread has been created so i will asume it has not if it has i would request a link be created to it and this one to be closed.
It would be advisable for the posting of wallpapers to be in a 1280x1024
Pixel rate for maxium visua appeal. use. photobucket.com
This is my first
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h25/La_noob/spiderman.jpg

H. S. 6
That's pretty bad.

There is no background. The figure is barely recognizable as Spidey, and the text is amateur.

F_doomed
dudes its minimalistic...
its not supposed to be complex s*** its about being SIMPLE.
DONT COMPLAIN POST UR OWN

Spideys Sister
So bored... See how much of a life I don't have?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by F_doomed
dudes its minimalistic...
its not supposed to be complex s*** its about being SIMPLE.
DONT COMPLAIN POST UR OWN

WTF? Relax.

You did say "Please rate" in your post. I thought this thread was to post and rate Spider-Man wallpapers.

That was as best as I could make out from your less-than-legible post.

Spideys Sister
Oh lord... another thread gone wrong... I should start carrying feeling bandages cause someones bound to be hurt.. or banned. Or a sic comination of the two.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Oh lord... another thread gone wrong... I should start carrying feeling bandages cause someones bound to be hurt.. or banned. Or a sic comination of the two.

laughing

I guess I misunderstood the point of the thread, but there was no need for his hostility... confused

And for one of mine (made it in about 3 and a half minutes...)

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6286/spideybg2pz.th.jpg

F_doomed
it looks good....oh and for Clairifcation PIXEL RATE is not PLZ RATE
Pixel rate refers to the number of pixels in the object the more the larger the file is,but the more detail is presented...

And wat program did u use to make that i used Paint for mine..that why its simple...

Ps. Wat u talkin about spidys sister.

cain marko
some good wallpapers i havnt made one will tho jus gazin atm

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

I guess I misunderstood the point of the thread, but there was no need for his hostility... confused

And for one of mine (made it in about 3 and a half minutes...)

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/6286/spideybg2pz.th.jpg Have I ever told you I love you? Damn you're good.Originally posted by F_doomed
it looks good....oh and for Clairifcation PIXEL RATE is not PLZ RATE
Pixel rate refers to the number of pixels in the object the more the larger the file is,but the more detail is presented...

And wat program did u use to make that i used Paint for mine..that why its simple...

Ps. Wat u talkin about spidys sister. I'm not completely sure... confused

H. S. 6
Have I ever told you I love you? Damn you're good.

laughing

I made it in, literally, like, five minutes. stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
That's cause you have photoshop... the less poorer of KMC have to do things the old fashioned way... we're lucky if we get a compliment.

cain marko
bit shit but owell

H. S. 6
That's cause you have photoshop... the less poorer of KMC have to do things the old fashioned way... we're lucky if we get a compliment.

True.

You're wrong. You don't have to buy it. So says me, who didn't buy it.

Spideys Sister
I don't like to download programs... I tried to fix my scanner that way... stil doesn't work.

Evil SeeD
Photoshop rocks.. and no you dont have to buy.. its called LimeWire.. or.. Bearshare smile

Spideys Sister
I don't like to download programs... I tried to fix my scanner that way... stil doesn't work.

F_doomed
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Photoshop rocks.. and no you dont have to buy.. its called LimeWire.. or.. Bearshare smile

Oh i thought those were called SPYWARE...My bad...Virusware? Mabye get sued for Pirate software....

Spideys Sister
I don't need another virus on my computer...

cain marko
dudes off topic!

Arahan
Well nice idea but the first wallpaper is ehm poor on detail.

PS:I dont like Spideys Sister

Drache53
..... That wasn't very nice... Why don't you like her?

DBZ MAN
I drew the Spider-man but pasted the background of course.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
I drew the Spider-man but pasted the background of course. Is he a rapper?Originally posted by Arahan
Well nice idea but the first wallpaper is ehm poor on detail.

PS:I dont like Spideys Sister No one said you had to like me...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Arahan
PS:I dont like Spideys Sister

In a list of immature things I've seen on KMC, that ranks up there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

F_doomed
Originally posted by cain marko
dudes off topic!

Not so...As Creator of this Intresting Thread I have reached a conclustion that Talking about the Creation of Spidywallpapers... would seem to fall under the Title and General goal of this thread, The Goal being to create a symposium in which Wallpapers Could be shared and expressed upon freely..By anyone but those D*** Commies...(sry that was america 50's me...Stupid social) so to get back to what I was saying in this enviroment where Wallpapers and such could be expressed freely it would be imperative to understand the creaton and offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSIM for example...

Ie. F_doomed it would help the clearity of your posts if you used spell check.

So with this constructive cristism we offer ways to better our creations and one must also discuss why these ways would not suit us very well...

Ie. thanks F_doomed for informing me upon spell check i would just like to complement you on you Incrible body and good taste..However Spell check is not a appropriate venture for me to use due to my lack of understanding the context in which the word i spelt wrong should be used...an example is There Their They're. Thanks anyways

Keep on Keepin On
~F_doomed~ from the G

See what a great system that is...well anyways...
Back to Our Regular Schedudal Progam...See I need spellcheck...

Keep on Keepin on
~F_Doomed For The Slew

No Seriosuly i am done thats it my post is over...

I dont want to say anymore...
Ah Damnit i am typing this down....
I am SOOO done...

STOP IT NOW!!!!
ENTER

Edit...
I saw something that Scared me Why is Spiderman a Gangsta G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gUNIT Yes I am a White Boy From the BURBS!!! REpresent.. no i have never been to the Ghetto the avarage house where i live is 300000...So Feel free to smack me. so anyways I thought peter..was like Whiter then the sun...Who the hell accepts a Photographer/Super Hero/Mary-Jane who is A god Darn Supermodels husband/Helper of law enforcement to join there gang i mean that would be like asking the pope to join the Cribs...or the HUKZA I MEAN WTF MATE

OKAY SAVE AND I AM DONE THIS TIME

Spideys Sister
Nerves need to be calmed. Honest thread.

Arahan
yes calm down guys

PS: I love Spidey Sister

F_doomed
that was a joke by the wat...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.