Quickshot vs. S.S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Judge: Skin Man

Render:Hell's Angel

Criteria: Size: 450 x 150 max size, 80 kb max size

Deadline: 72 hours starting from creation of thread or 9:30 pm ( CST ) Monday evening

Bonus: Color scheme fitting of Render, additional render that is complimentary of original wink, Animation
( Remember, these are just bonuses and not required for entry )

quickshot
ghost rider what a hero

S.S
Entry:450x150 51 kb

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1240/sigduel4md.gif

TK1
Nice sig SS

TOH
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Judge: Skin Man

Render:Hell's Angel

Criteria: Size: 450 x 150 max size, 80 kb max size

Deadline: 72 hours starting from creation of thread or 9:30 pm ( CST ) Monday evening

Bonus: Color scheme fitting of Render, additional render that is complimentary of original wink, Animation
( Remember, these are just bonuses and not required for entry )

hmm

quickshot
i've lost already great sig S.S mine was 62 kb

A.D. Skinner
Judgement:

Quickshot - In looking at your sig I noticed that you used animation, though your first phrase moves so quickly, that it is nearly impossible to read, and there is no loop, so the only way I could read it, was to refresh my screen over and over. In addition, the render used in your sig is really hard to see, unless you know what you are looking for. I would would suggest using more bright colors next time if possible.

S.S - I liked the additional render that you used, and the color scheme is quite fitting. Nice use of transparency, for it really brought out Ghost Rider !!!

Winner: S.S

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.