Sentinal vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Block
Who wins between these powerhouses

batdude123
I say Alan Scott.

D-Block
Is he more powerful than Kyle

batdude123
That JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice fight might as well not even count. The comics right before that make it clear that Alan was depowered for a little bit. Anyways, Kyle was going CRAZY during their last encounter and Alan was just trying to talk him down. Even in a weakened state, he could've ended that fight anytime he wanted to. Yes, he very much more powerful than Kyle as well as Silver Surfer. That's why I say he takes this fight 9/10.

D-Block
I got that comic Virtue and Vice I do agree with him being more powerful than Kyle I think SS is to but SS and S I don't know

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block
I got that comic Virtue and Vice I do agree with him being more powerful than Kyle I think SS is to but SS and S I don't know

Sentinel has been stated on more than one occasion that he was powerful enough to one shot and destroy a whole galaxy before. Yeah, Sentinel pwns Silver Surfer.

tdawg14
you're crazy. There is not one GL that can take SS alone. Not counting Ion or Parallax. Alan Scott gets smoked. Surfer has a distinct strength advantage.

Redatom65
Sentinel takes the Cake Medal

batdude123
Originally posted by tdawg14
you're crazy. There is not one GL that can take SS alone. Not counting Ion or Parallax. Alan Scott gets smoked. Surfer has a distinct strength advantage.

*sigh* Alan Scott is not a GL anymore. He's more powerful than any Green Lantern as Sentinel. wink

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123
*sigh* Alan Scott is not a GL anymore. He's more powerful than any Green Lantern as Sentinel. wink Actually, he's been GL for a short while now, ever since he was seperated from the Starheart by Mordru in the Princes of Darkness saga, and then fashioned a new ring, but he was Sentinal for a good part of a decade or so before that..... but as Sentinal he was the embodiment of the Starheart, and was vastly more power than any GL. In fact, he had a pretty even battle against ION as Sentinal, great showing.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Actually, he's been GL for a short while now, ever since he was seperated from the Starheart by Mordru in the Princes of Darkness saga, and then fashioned a new ring, but he was Sentinal for a good part of a decade or so before that..... but as Sentinal he was the embodiment of the Starheart, and was vastly more power than any GL. In fact, he had a pretty even battle against ION as Sentinal, great showing.

yes

batdude123
So, anyway... Seninel wins this match.

Takion
Surfer would have a good chance, he could seperate all the elements from Sentinal.

S.S
Originally posted by Takion
Surfer would have a good chance, he could seperate all the elements from Sentinal.
Actually no Surfer has no chance
this is an obvious spite thread.........

batdude123
Originally posted by S.S
Actually no Surfer has no chance
this is an obvious spite thread.........

yes Happy Dance

Validus
What elements? Sentinel is just sentient chaos magic.

Takion
Originally posted by Validus
What elements? Sentinel is just sentient chaos magic.
How badly is Surfer affected by magic?

batdude123
Dude, give it up. Silver Surfer gets pwned.

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, give it up. Silver Surfer gets pwned.
I know, Im just saying he would at least win 1 / 10.

UniOmni
No way he gives Alan a splinter??

Darksaint
How badly is Surfer affected by magic?

He seems to get owned by Thor a majority of times.

Btw, isn't Sentinel empowered by a whole universe? That's what the Starheart isn't, the embodiment of all the chaos energies of a past, different universe?

Takion
Originally posted by Darksaint

Btw, isn't Sentinel empowered by a whole universe? That's what the Starheart isn't, the embodiment of all the chaos energies of a past, different universe?
Surfer always defeat Thor. When did he get owned?

S.S
Surfer always defeat Thor. When did he get owned?
Only by warrior madness Thor.

Validus
Thor beat Surfer in the Stan Lee days too if I remember correctly or at least came out looking better. I don't think Surfer has ever beaten Thor in-continuity.

Originally posted by Darksaint

The Starheart talked about its own power in a universal sense. The fight in Heart of Darkness took place in its own realm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.