Totally the right thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
to all up tight people... they can post type irrelevant threads. and this is so off topic so post anything. this thread is ''anything-goes'' (hope mods do not intervene. its not even funny so when they do so).

i think i just created another failed thread that will get few replies. they will type insult/bash! and so someone told me that creating threads like this is a suicide and the thread starter will be a good target for any insult.

The most common Responses would be. no expression / go whore some attention somewhere else / this thread sux / youre about 5 months late / stop creating thread you annoying piece of sh1t / and so on so forth.

war.

Leo.M
no expression ...........

no expression

no expression

sorry, i just had to do it laughing

Barker
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8118/swinging1ue.jpg

I'm done wasting my Time to Make Me Happy- Barker

DarkC
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
to all up tight people... they can post type irrelevant threads. and this is so off topic so post anything. this thread is ''anything-goes'' (hope mods do not intervene. its not even funny so when they do so).

i think i just created another failed thread that will get few replies. they will type insult/bash! and so someone told me that creating threads like this is a suicide and the thread starter will be a good target for any insult.

The most common Responses would be. no expression / go whore some attention somewhere else / this thread sux / youre about 5 months late / stop creating thread you annoying piece of sh1t / and so on so forth.

war.
Oh, that's a smart thing to do. roll eyes (sarcastic) Make a thread when you know and anticipate that everyone will put it/you/both down.

"War"?....it's ironic that you take this more seriously than the rest of us do.

Now get lost.

Mr. Bacon
coughdouchebagcough

AOR

wasn't expecting this now were you?

sad *sigh* where's bloigen when you need him?

DarkC
http://www.ucimc.org/usermedia/image/7/large/stfu.JPG

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by DarkC
http://www.ucimc.org/usermedia/image/7/large/stfu.JPG Holy crap laughing

DarkC
I'm a genius.

Itzak
You are about 5 months late. ermm

H. S. 6
Stop creating threads like this you annoying piece of sh1t.

Tired Hiker
This is my favorite thread! happy

Jonathan Mark
Totally the gay thread...

Vinny Valentine
http://www.ucimc.org/usermedia/image/7/large/stfu.JPG

You Just Made My Day laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You Just Made My Day laughing out loud
I'm a genius.

ROYALGUARD
oh yea let truth be told ... this thread is the reverse of a thread called Totally the wrong thread.

sorry,i know how up tight people can be on not typing relevant threads. and this is so off topic its not even funny but:

i think i just saw a blooper in pulpl fiction-(when sammy L calls the guy with the 'big kauhuna burger' bret ,then he says something about the big brains on brad!"
-anyways i love the movie anyways

2nd-man that new red hot chilli peppers album really kivcks ass!

peace

DarkC
See, when you make a thread, we completely disregard if it's a parody of another thread.

You making a thread like this at all is bound to label you as an idiot.

ROYALGUARD
Oh, that's a smart thing to do. roll eyes (sarcastic) Make a thread when you know and anticipate that everyone will put it/you/both down.

"War"?....it's ironic that you take this more seriously than the rest of us do.

Now get lost.

i said war because in the totally wrong thread it says peace. and i just reversed it. its the opposite thread.

and i dont take this seriously. label me if you want to.
happy posting.

DarkC
i said war because in the totally wrong thread it says peace. and i just reversed it. its the opposite thread.

and i dont take this seriously. label me if you want to.
happy posting.
See, when you make a thread, we completely disregard if it's a parody of another thread.

You making a thread like this at all is bound to label you as an idiot.

Vinny Valentine
Royal Guard will never make friends here.

DarkC
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Royal Guard will never make friends here.
That's a given.

DiamondBullets

war.

no expression *scratches balls*

ROYALGUARD
no expression

Nazgulinthedark
go whore attention somehwere else no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

I thought you were of the female gender. So, that was very weird.

Leo.M
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

hysterical

Morning_Glory

war.

theres already ten thousand threads like this no expression but youre cute happy

santa

ROYALGUARD
correction its now ten thousand and one( including this) big grin

so uh im cute? are you blind?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.