My funny Aunt's mistake!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicole1624
When I was chatting with my boyfriend one night, there behind me my old maid aunt Criselda was watching me doing this conversation with my boyfriend. I told her not to read my messages because it bothers me a lot but... we're close. To make it short, when I got up and go to the comfort room my Aunt replied with my boyfriend's message asking lot's of things like where does he lives, did we met already, and all sorts of stuff. When I came back my boyfriend send me a message asking" Have'nt you know we met at ?" I replied "Yes! of course! why?" my boyfriend replied "Why keep on asking me those?" Then I realized my Aunt was already gone beside me. Afterwards I look for her and ask her if she's the one typing those questions to my boyfriend and tell her that was not right and she said Yes! just want ton know something and I know now where to find the right guy for me just like you!

Slay
Errrmmm...what? What the f**k?

Renamon
i just plain dont get it......

Bardock42
Originally posted by nicole1624
When I was chatting with my boyfriend one night, there behind me my old maid aunt Criselda was watching me doing this conversation with my boyfriend. I told her not to read my messages because it bothers me a lot but... we're close. To make it short, when I got up and go to the comfort room my Aunt replied with my boyfriend's message asking lot's of things like where does he lives, did we met already, and all sorts of stuff. When I came back my boyfriend send me a message asking" Have'nt you know we met at ?" I replied "Yes! of course! why?" my boyfriend replied "Why keep on asking me those?" Then I realized my Aunt was already gone beside me. Afterwards I look for her and ask her if she's the one typing those questions to my boyfriend and tell her that was not right and she said Yes! just want ton know something and I know now where to find the right guy for me just like you!

Personally I think this is spam for .....besides that is not a funny mistake at all....spammer.

Renamon
^probebly that

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Personally I think this is spam for .....besides that is not a funny mistake at all....spammer.
Advertisement?
It proves is full of attention whoring idiots. leftrightOriginally posted by Renamon
^probebly that Aren't you that schoolgang fighting kid? leftright

Bloigen
I don't see how that's funny.

Storm
I' ll grant her the benefit of the doubt, it' ll become clear when her only purpose is to advertise.

Renamon
Originally posted by Slay
Advertisement?
It proves is full of attention whoring idiots. leftright Aren't you that schoolgang fighting kid? leftright yea.... why?

Bloigen
tongue_ss

Slay
Originally posted by Renamon
yea.... why?
hysterical no expression

Renamon
,,|,_

Bloigen

Dude, that's sick. Don't show those kind of pictures.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
I' ll grant her the benefit of the doubt, it' ll become clear when her only purpose is to advertise.

You edited my post cry

Slay
Originally posted by Bloigen

Dude. What the f**k?
Is that you and...your mom? shock

Bloigen

GET OFF THAT DONKEY!

Bardock42
Dude. What the f**k?
Is that you and...your mom? shock

Nah, it's his Father....which also happens to be his sister.

Bloigen
*posts picture of Bardock*

Slay

I don't think that little kid actually likes that. What the f**k?

Slay
Nah, it's his Father....which also happens to be his sister.
Well,that explains all then.

Bloigen

Dude, graves are not there for your sexual pleasure.

Slay

You do know bestiality is illegal,do you?

Bardock42
*posts picture of Bardock*

Well, at least I don't molest a dead cat on it.....

Bloigen
Well, at least I don't molest a dead cat on it.....

What's that in the background then?

Bardock42
What's that in the background then?

Oh that?....that'S me molesting a living cat I think....

Bloigen
Oh that?....that'S me molesting a living cat I think....

Fair enough.

Storm
You edited my post cry
And it broke my heart crytissue

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Syren
Edit me, Storm eyes

Storm
Make me winkiss

Syren
I'm so aroused right now shock

Bloigen
Originally posted by Syren
I'm so aroused right now shock

Same here.

Renamon
GOD.... im surrounded by perverts =.=

Bloigen
*ejaculates*

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
And it broke my heart crytissue

Why is life so unfair.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.