Mystic/Kurt Wagner Relation left out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Acebird213
Weren't Kurt and Mystic related? Mystic is the mother of Kurt if i'm not mistaken, and this would be very disapointing if they ended the X-Men saga this way, which unfortunaley they might, because I don't see this happing!!! Anyone else concerned???

buffymitch
I'm not concerned. they left out a lot. we don't see apocalypse , Shi'ar, Gambit or the pet dragon from Shadowcat. and it still works.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Acebird213
Weren't Kurt and Mystic related? Mystic is the mother of Kurt if i'm not mistaken, and this would be very disapointing if they ended the X-Men saga this way, which unfortunaley they might, because I don't see this happing!!! Anyone else concerned???

Mystique...and yes she is his mom.

In X2, you could see her expression when she met Kurt, almost as if she was thinking it was her long lost child.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Bryan Singer stated in the commentary that such a storyline would be too involved, but rather gave them a montage when the two were together, just to spark the feeling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.