vulcan vs spawn [al simmons]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
takes place in new york no prep who takes it

Mr. Valentine
Spawn 10/10 easily, vulcan has no chance of winning at all...he gets raped big grin (not literally of course)

AJ4LIFE
really ooooo

grey fox
Vulcan dies a painful...painful death.

AJ4LIFE
ooooh so much for good match

Milkie
There is no way he will be able to duplicate Spawn's powers and his adaptive physiology will fail him miserably. No Chance in hell or anywhere as a matter of fact.

AJ4LIFE
i dont fully understand his powers or spwns but i know some and thet seemed like good match

Milkie
Vulcan can duplicate peoples powers and adapt to them and crap that. Spawn murders Vulcan's mutant ass. Anything Vulcan can do Spawn can do better 10,000,000 fold.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Milkie
There is no way he will be able to duplicate Spawn's powers and his adaptive physiology will fail him miserably. No Chance in hell or anywhere as a matter of fact. How do you knowthat?? How can you be so sure...Vulcan with Darwin inside him could fight Spawn...Spawn shoots plasma he just redirects it...Hand-2-Hand is not an option....Adaptive ability won't fail...He could easily adapt to Spawn powers and magics (and please don't come with Spawn will destroy the world then or can, coz every 3rd character can do that in comics)...I see you don't know much about Vulcan his origin or his powers...

Rewmac
Vulcan can duplicate peoples powers and adapt to them and crap that. Spawn murders Vulcan's mutant ass. Anything Vulcan can do Spawn can do better 10,000,000 fold. I always go crazy when I see Spawn fanboys...

Milkie
Dude STFU

Vulcan Loses

Read Comics

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
How do you knowthat?? How can you be so sure...Vulcan with Darwin inside him could fight Spawn...Spawn shoots plasma he just redirects it...Hand-2-Hand is not an option....Adaptive ability won't fail...He could easily adapt to Spawn powers and magics (and please don't come with Spawn will destroy the world then or can, coz every 3rd character can do that in comics)...I see you don't know much about Vulcan his origin or his powers...

IT'S MAGIC FOR CHRISTSAKES !!!!!

You know , Magic, the failsafe , auto plotdevice ingrained within every story.

How in the hell can genetics compensate for magic.

AJ4LIFE
there is no real proof it wont has he come up against magic

Milkie
He's in love with these dirty mutant character and think they can go toe to toe with a Hellspawn that f**king beats the crap out of Angels.

Rewmac
Energy is energy....And Vulcan only need to stop time and take Spawn's head off big grinbig grinbig grin Plasma and magic are still energy of some kind...Before Vulcan was powered up to infinite potential (Omega-Level) he was still hell of a strong energy manipulator...

Rewmac
He's in love with these dirty mutant character and think they can go toe to toe with a Hellspawn that f**king beats the crap out of Angels. Not actually....You just lack the knowledge a bit...You underestimate mutants coz of your freakin' Spawn fanboyility..I hate when people do this...I've been through this Spawn shit a lot....SPAWN IS OVERRATED TOO MUCH

AJ4LIFE
yeh i think he is a bit to i mean come on

and rew i got yor back

Milkie
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
there is no real proof it wont has he come up against magic

It won't work all togather. He'd likely f**cking die trying to because the
Symbiot would kill his ass when he trys it AND Necroplasma is NOT going to duplicated by a damn mutant.

grey fox
Energy is energy....And Vulcan only need to stop time and take Spawn's head off big grinbig grinbig grin Plasma and magic are still energy of some kind...Before Vulcan was powered up to infinite potential (Omega-Level) he was still hell of a strong energy manipulator...

Your overrating his time manipulation abilities,Sway can only slow time and stop it IN SMALL RADIUS'S .

Geokinesis is useless , and adaption is useless against a single blast of Hellfire.

Rewmac
You just hate mutants you don't really know a thing about them....In your opinion Spawn could kill Darkseid or Galactus even Onslaught right?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
Your overrating his time manipulation abilities,Sway can only slow time and stop it IN SMALL RADIUS'S .

Geokinesis is useless , and adaption is useless against a single blast of Hellfire.
the possibilities of adaptaion is endless

AJ4LIFE
yes but wat proof do u have that it wont work

Rewmac

Geokinesis is useless , and adaption is useless against a single blast of Hellfire. Yeah right...You write comics??? How do you know that...The reason it's apatation is that he can adapt to anything in te world...

Milkie
Not actually....You just lack the knowledge a bit...You underestimate mutants coz of your freakin' Spawn fanboyility..I hate when people do this...I've been through this Spawn shit a lot....SPAWN IS OVERRATED TOO MUCH

No boy fanboyility has nothing to do with this. It's straight facts. Plus it's Science. Read up on it one day. You'll be amazed...

Rewmac
No boy fanboyility has nothing to do with this. It's straight facts. Plus it's Science. Read up on it one day. You'll be amazed... You come with science in a comic books thread. You're funny...Really funny...Vulcan is a damn Omega-Level mutant...Spawn got owned even by a damn cyborg big grinbig grinbig grin

Milkie
You just hate mutants you don't really know a thing about them....In your opinion Spawn could kill Darkseid or Galactus even Onslaught right?

NO. STFU PLEASE. GO ENJOY LIFE AND STOP GIVING THESE MUTANTS A NICE HEATHLY BLOWJOB.

AJ4LIFE
stop argueing and guys ok ew dont get in trouble, and wat proof do u have they wont work

Rewmac
NO. STFU PLEASE. GO ENJOY LIFE AND STOP GIVING THESE MUTANTS A NICE HEATHLY BLOWJOB. You are pathetic...

Milkie
You come with science in a comic books thread. You're funny...Really funny...Vulcan is a damn Omega-Level mutant...Spawn got owned even by a damn cyborg big grinbig grinbig grin

You couldn't tell what a joke was if it shit in your mouth. Spawn blew a freakin HOLE through that damn cyborg. That cyborg has nothing on Spawn.

AJ4LIFE
STOP!!!!!! ARGUEING!!!!!

Milkie
You are pathetic...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! WWOOOOOO!!!!

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the possibilities of adaptaion is endless

No , adaption can only go so far.

Yeah right...You write comics??? How do you know that...The reason it's apatation is that he can adapt to anything in te world...

Bullshit , if attacked fast enough his body can't register it. No mutant can manipulate Hellfire. It's mystical .

Rewmac
Bullshit , if attacked fast enough his body can't register it. No mutant can manipulate Hellfire. It's mystical . Yeah big grinbig grinbig grin And I can't even quess for what reason you forgot to write they key word there...Mystical Energy big grinbig grinbig grin

juggernaut66666
bulllshit in deadly genesis 6 darwin was able to create pure energy of him self and become one with vulcan

grey fox
You are pathetic...

You have some Gall Rew , calling us fanboy's when your masturbating over the thought of Vulcan attacking Spawn.

AJ4LIFE
i believe u with hellfire bit but have u got any scans or proof

stop u r both my freinds dont argue

grey fox
Yeah big grinbig grinbig grin And I can't even quess for what reason you forgot to write they key word there...Mystical Energy big grinbig grinbig grin

Yes, note the word mystical.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
bulllshit in deadly genesis 6 darwin was able to create pure energy of him self and become one with vulcan

.....and that's relevant how ?

AJ4LIFE
ALL OF U SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!

Rewmac
You have some Gall Rew , calling us fanboy's when your masturbating over the thought of Vulcan attacking Spawn. I see you got reading problems, I never called you a fanboy only that other guy...I don't need masturbation...You know I more for girls...You should try it one day or you gonna marry your right hand?

grey fox
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
i believe u with hellfire bit but have u got any scans or proof

stop u r both my freinds dont argue

Not much , Ghostrider doesn't often interact with mutants....

Rewmac
Yes, note the word mystical.
Reading problems again?? 2nd word too there is...Energy... big grin

grey fox
I see you got reading problems, I never called you a fanboy only that other guy...I don't need masturbation...You know I more for girls...You should try it one day or you gonna marry your right hand?

Your dictating that the spawn fan's on here are fanboy's. Guess who i'm rooting for wink

Milkie
Everybody is a f**king fanboy. Even you Guy. You let your Mutant "fanboyility" cloud you mind

AJ4LIFE
ok got any at all

and now stop argueing dam it

grey fox
Reading problems again?? 2nd word too there is...Energy... big grin

Nope . I can read perfectly fine . Heres a little tidbit of info , Only MYSTICS can work with mystical energy.

AJ4LIFE
ok ok

Milkie
no expression

ExtraMision5555
no expression big grin

Roldz
Vulcan might win against 1st age but the rest would be curbstomp...

complexbrother
energy is energy and Vulcan controles energy . after seeing what he did to the imperial guard, I'ma say the eldest summers son takes this.

mighty adam
2th 3th age spawn will beat him with easy 2th 3th can kill supes spawn can stop time now too people need to stop haten on black heros for real mad

ThePittman

Milkie
Originally posted by complexbrother
energy is energy and Vulcan controles energy . after seeing what he did to the imperial guard, I'ma say the eldest summers son takes this.

It's called magic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.