Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superman_045
Well, it's been confirmed & it's coming out for PS2 & Nintendo Wii. It will have over 130 characters. Lord Slug (both forms), Android 13 (both forms), Garlic Jr. (both forms), Hildegarn & a few others that weren't in the previous games have been confirmed. The game will also have in game transformations & will have over 11 different totally destructible environments that were in the previous DBZ games. If you want more information go to this website: www.gamefaqs.com

IcePunk
erm

Superman_045
I hope that there will be a lot of variety in the moves.

S.S
BOO!!! it's gonna suck just like the last one horrible game.Boudakai 3 was the best and that's not saying much.

stunna1773
im getting tires of the budakai games only the first 3 were the best

Superman_045
I think that this one is going to be great. They're including basically all of the DB/Z/GT characters. I just hope that they include more cut scenes before & after the fights & that they improve the fighting system. They need to have every move ever performed by a DB/Z/GT character in the game.

Symbiote Spider
Hey 4 all u guys who r interested in this game just check out SECRETSAIYAN.COM they hav loads of scans of the game includin confirmed characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.