micheal vs vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
takes palce in newyork i know im making lots of threads but vulcan is badass

Milkie
Michael Jackson... Jordon... Moore...

AJ4LIFE
that mutant guy who has all their powers the guy who owed sentry lol

Rewmac
Vulcan stops time...And disables the guy's life force...Vulcan is very ard to fight...But also other way around...Michael can also win this...But if Vulcan has Darwin inside him...He got what it takes....but since Michael is mutant only Vulcan just stops his powers workin'

Milkie
Oh. I don't know dude

grey fox
The Collective slam's Vulcan easily , he is immune to Vulcan's powers.

AJ4LIFE
how u know that

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
The Collective slam's Vulcan easily , he is immune to Vulcan's powers.
vulcan just disable his powers

Rewmac
The Collective slam's Vulcan easily , he is immune to Vulcan's powers. Damn he is a mutant..Vulcan just stops his mutant powers workin...What's wrong with you?

AJ4LIFE
sounds like they cancel ech other out and have to fight it out

Mr. Valentine
meh, vulcan no longer has his friends powers, just his original energy manipulation so he gets destroyed big grin stick out tongue

Milkie
Originally posted by Rewmac
Vulcan stops time...And disables the guy's life force...Vulcan is very ard to fight...But also other way around...Michael can also win this...But if Vulcan has Darwin inside him...He got what it takes....but since Michael is mutant only Vulcan just stops his powers workin'

WTF!!!

THAT'S ASS BAD AS WHEN PEOPLE THAT SAY "SUPERMAN DESTORYS THE PLANET"

Hypocrite

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
meh, vulcan no longer has his friends powers, just his original energy manipulation so he gets destroyed big grin stick out tongue
you are wrong he still has telekinesis telepathy and he can still shut off others powers

AJ4LIFE
lol

grey fox
Collective still has Havok's powers. Summers brothers always cancel each other out. Luckily enough Collective has shit loads of power to spare.

Rewmac
Collective still has Havok's powers. Summers brothers always cancel each other out. Luckily enough Collective has shit loads of power to spare. How is that Vulcan could mess with Scott's powers then?? big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and he has magneto's so he could just as easily kill vulcan with his own belt buckle big grin or do the little iron in the blood trick (which i happen to hate, but people use it so...no expression)

grey fox
Originally posted by Rewmac
How is that Vulcan could mess with Scott's powers then?? big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Because Vulcan is a walking plot device....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Yeah, and he has magneto's so he could just as easily kill vulcan with his own belt buckle big grin or do the little iron in the blood trick (which i happen to hate, but people use it so...no expression)
which part do you don't understand Vulcan just turns off his powers

Mr. Valentine
big grin that he is Fox...that he is big grin kind of like what if dr strange had a really bad origin and idiotic powers but had bumped into proffesor xavier before he became sorcerer supreme big grin stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
which part do you don't understand Vulcan just turns off his powers

What part of 'We don't give a crap your a fanboy' don't you understand ?

juggernaut66666
maybe im a fan of him but i didn't wrote the character

Mr. Valentine
Aye, If you understood the number of powers collective has...of which im sure there must me a telepathic immune person in there. you would be begging the collective not to kill vulcan to give your fanboyish lives a reason to live big grin

AJ4LIFE
bump lol

Big Sexy
The problem is we don't know the full extent of michaels powers. I pretty sure he has a mutant power in there that could counter Vulcan.

AJ4LIFE
very true

Rewmac
Originally posted by Big Sexy
The problem is we don't know the full extent of michaels powers. I pretty sure he has a mutant power in there that could counter Vulcan. I agree...but it wouldn't be like 100% fight for sure, either member got the potential to win...I know more about Vulcan then I know of Michael

Crease
LOL When I read the title of this post I assumed it was Vulcan vs Michael as in Lucifer's brother...So glad I was wrong.

Anyway, I don't know enough about either of these guys to seriously post, so I'll say they stalemate smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.