Ultimate Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, how would the Civil War play out in the Ultimate Universe? For one thing, I can tell you that Untimate Cap would be Pro Registration.

littleredhat
The Ultimate U doesn't need it. Sheild already keeps tabs on everyone.

Black Adam
Originally posted by littleredhat
The Ultimate U doesn't need it. Sheild already keeps tabs on everyone.

agreed

The ultimate u is what would happen if the registration side wins in 616.

BlaqChaos
Not really. Because it's more than just SHIELD keeping tabs on everyone. All heroes would be paid federal employees. All of them would work WITH the police. And all of them would be answerable to a senate oversight committee.

And that's just a few things.

Dark Shazam93
It's true... yes

Black Adam
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Not really. Because it's more than just SHIELD keeping tabs on everyone. All heroes would be paid federal employees. All of them would work WITH the police. And all of them would be answerable to a senate oversight committee.

And that's just a few things.

i haven't kept up with the ultimate U.

but aren't the ultimates paid Gov employees? don't the f4 work with the gov? didn't nick fury tell spidey that as soon as he's 18 his ass belongs to the gov?

if I'm wrong someone correct me.

Dark Shazam93
I'm pretty sure that's true...

willRules
Originally posted by Black Adam
agreed

The ultimate u is what would happen if the registration side wins in 616.

And thats why everbody was mean to Thor sad ..............

H. S. 6

but aren't the ultimates paid Gov employees? don't the f4 work with the gov? didn't nick fury tell spidey that as soon as he's 18 his ass belongs to the gov?

if I'm wrong someone correct me.

You're right. That's why there would be no need for an Ultimate Civil War.

The superheroes basically are government officials already.

Spideys Sister

if I'm wrong someone correct me. Yeah. They had a fight about it in the end of Vol 6. Then he corrected himself by saying that he had a choice, keep his powers and work for SHEILD or lose his powers. Something stupid like that. I still like when Spidey puched the shit out of Fury. His best move, although he almost lost his powers for it. You have to think, how come Fury hasn't mentioned keeping an eye on Moon Knight?

littleredhat
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Yeah. They had a fight about it in the end of Vol 6. Then he corrected himself by saying that he had a choice, keep his powers and work for SHEILD or lose his powers. Something stupid like that. I still like when Spidey puched the shit out of Fury. His best move, although he almost lost his powers for it. You have to think, how come Fury hasn't mentioned keeping an eye on Moon Knight?

Because Moon Knight is already visable from a distance. The Guy wears white Pete's sake. stick out tongue

Pluse I think he is already in custody.

Dark Shazam93
Or maybe him and Fury have a... agreement...big grin

Soujaboy
The X Men dont work with the goverment

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Or maybe him and Fury have a... agreement...big grin That's what happened. Fury said don't worry and started talking to other ppl, the petey punches the holy cassoroles out of Fury..

AJ4LIFE
lol laughing

littleredhat
Here is my idea for an Ultimate Civil War.

Instead of a Superhero registration act the bill about to pass is a super human rights act.

Basically it would give all mutants,genetically and cybernetic altered humans,and divergently evolved humans,(Inhumans and Atlantis) the same rights as regular humans.

This causes many people to be very happy. Especially the X-men.

This also causes many others enraged. Particularly mutant hating humans and Mutant supremacists who don't want to be classified as "Human".

It would be time for those with power to decide what they really are.

Human? Or something else.

And the one behind it all is of course Nick Fury. His motive being to help unite humanity against alien threats. Which he considers the most dangerous.

AJ4LIFE
Here is my idea for an Ultimate Civil War.

Instead of a Superhero registration act the bill about to pass is a super human rights act.

Basically it would give all mutants,genetically and cybernetic altered humans,and divergently evolved humans,(Inhumans and Atlantis) the same rights as regular humans.

This causes many people to be very happy. Especially the X-men.

This also causes many others enraged. Particularly mutant hating humans and Mutant supremacists who don't want to be classified as "Human".

It would be time for those with power to decide what they really are.

Human? Or something else.

And the one behind it all is of course Nick Fury. His motive being to help unite humanity against alien threats. Which he considers the most dangerous. eek! thumb up thumb up yes

littleredhat
If you think about what must be going through most of Ultimate Marvel's citizens it isn't "Who do they answer to?" It is "What are these things?".

Are they us? Or are they THEM.

And biologically nearly all the Superhumans are as human as Aunt May.

Most of them have human parents,were descended from long lines of solely human ancestors and are capable of breeding with humans,producing viable offspring.

Separate species can't do that.

Spideys Sister
Then the question arises... Who are we to say we're not one of them? Or how could we be able to tell the differance?

Great for skeptics.

littleredhat
Exactly. Race has been proved to be a myth. Scientists who study humans don't use that concept they go by location.

To anthropologist there are no black or white people only Africans and Europeans.

It is more accurate that way.

If Magneto is a separate species from his former lover how can Wanda and Peitro exist?

Are other mutations such as Down Syndrome considered separate species? No they are not.

Someday in the future there may be true new species but for now I believe that they are still undeniably human.

Frostbite883
Exactly. Race has been proved to be a myth. Scientists who study humans don't use that concept they go by location.

To anthropologist there are no black or white people only Africans and Europeans.

It is more accurate that way.

If Magneto is a separate species from his former lover how can Wanda and Peitro exist?

Are other mutations such as Down Syndrome considered separate species? No they are not.

Someday in the future there may be true new species but for now I believe that they are still undeniably human.

True that, true that.

willRules

Except for the Dutch stick out tongue jk

littleredhat
Don't bad-mouth the Dutch. Thier dykes will burst. stick out tongue laughing

Anyway,if this happened all the arrogant super jerks would throw a hissy fit. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.