X-3 question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jman196
When beast says he was secretary of mutant affairs way before wolverine had claws, couldn't logan be alot older than beast, they don't know his age because Wolverine doesn't age his cellular structar makes him immortal in that scence, jean says in X-1 that he could very well be older than you professor. I dunno just a dumb thought.

TheOnes2
Wolverine gained claws roughly 15 years ago. Hank could easily have started it up 20 years ago. (And he says he was fighting for mutant rights before he had claws which makes it more plausible)

Silke
didn't he always have the claws, from the beginning of his mutation coming through, if only bone structured ones, that then were adamantium-coated like the rest of his skeleton during the Weapon X project?

quiqueg34
Wow. the only reason he has the claws is because they implanted them in him. That's what made him a weapon.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Silke
didn't he always have the claws, from the beginning of his mutation coming through, if only bone structured ones, that then were adamantium-coated like the rest of his skeleton during the Weapon X project?

Different continuity I believe.

Dark Shazam93
yes

zslick
umm wolverine is hella old for your guys information he is older than magneto he saved him in the concertration camps when jews were being held he saved him with captian america and when he saved him i would say woverine is about 25!!

okay my question is who the hell are these people and there powers!!

psylocke
collisto
stacy x

Emerica67
Originally posted by quiqueg34
Wow. the only reason he has the claws is because they implanted them in him. That's what made him a weapon.

Wolverine claws are part of his original mutation, but back then they were just normal bones, so no they didnt implant them. i dont know if this will help but i remember in origins when wolverine got his claws they described him as a "monster" like if he trully was from hell or a devil or sumthing, so that means that mutants havent started yet. so this wont tell you old he is but it could elimanate some possiblities, if you can find out when mutants started getting popular

Silke
finally found an image from the origins comic to back up my earlier claim that he had those claws in bone LONG before the adamantium ever got near him big grin Yeah, yeah, that kept bugging me, I admit it LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/Mana4X2/X-Men%20/Origin%20Series/Origin2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.