AVENGERS DISASSEMBLED: The KMC Story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Shazam93
Many years ago, a terrible row raged between Marcus4600 and Knightfall93 (later to become Dark Shazam)... this chaos was set around a time that was the beginning of an era... the beginning of the JLA KMC and the KMC Authoriuty, two teams of conflicting power. For weeks, the old enmity between Marcus and Knightfall was peaceful... until Marcus4600, united with Dark Crawler and Tony Stark, began the KMC avengers.
This lead to another furious battle between Marcus and Knigfhtfall, leading to Knightfall's 3 day ban! But when he returned, Marcus had been banned and the war seemed over as the Avengers thrived and had a strained relationship with Knightfall's team, the KMC Syndicate of Evil! Eventually, the rivalry was nearly gone... but little did KF know that M<arcus had returned under the guise of Thunderstrike!
Soon afterwards, TS got into a fierce row in the sigs forum and was reveasled as the sock of Marcus4600 and was banned... but that was not the end of the mayhem! Soon after, Takion was lured to the Syndicate from the grasp of the "team" The KMC Cyber ninjas...
Takion began a mock war with the Avengers, as Marcus secretly returned again... soon, the Avengers began to tyake this "war" seriously and their reputation was beginning to slump!
When Rewmac, a key Avenger, left the Avengers for the Syndicate and AJ4LIFE began spending more time with the Syndicate than the Avenegrs, the Avengers began to worry...
they had an awful row, which resulted in Marcus' 3rd and final ban. But before this, due to the strains on his relationship with his fiancee, DraconaInVolata, he disassembled the KMC Avengers.
But this was not the end... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Soleran
No but this story is kinda lame, just wanted to help you out. yes

AJ4LIFE
omfg lol

u mentioned me lol spending to much time lol

Mr. Valentine
Yeah and you left me out man sad

Dark Shazam93
I know it's kinda lame... but its true... yes

Soleran
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
I know it's kinda lame... but its true... yes

Fair enough wink

Dark Shazam93
LOL... dammit, I forgot Mr V...

AJ4LIFE
yeh i was going to mention him lol

Mr. Valentine
Yeah, me leaving was a factor in rew leaving which was a factor in the disbanding! stick out tongue lol...see pulling strings in the shadows big grin

AJ4LIFE
............uuuuuum right

Mr. Valentine
Naw but i saw the disassemble coming anyways big grin id rather of left in the good times than suffer in the bad times big grin stick out tongue

Soleran
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Naw but i saw the disassemble coming anyways big grin id rather of left in the good times than suffer in the bad times big grin stick out tongue

Who's suffering?

Most of what occured due to real life dissassembling into KMC forums.

Takion
YEAH I GOT MENTIONED!!!!!!

Mr. Valentine
No not really, because people were contemplating the end of avengers and argueing alot on IMs already before this...it was only a matter of time

Rewmac
The reason the words most greatest heroes fell is that there wasn't any...I'll explain. In the early years when I joined after a couple of days Avengers was founded it was the best community we could have. Marcus and me fought battles against The Syndicate itself...And me as one member fought them...When the group's reputation was bad, went around and cleared things up along with Marcus....Then the members came it was getting bigger and bigger...Soon couple of old members were gone along with Marcus. He later came back to help us under the name of Thunderstrike...The problem was which I was always saying in the first place is the REPORTING MEMBERS. If someone came to the thread said something bad, then he/she was reported to the mods...That gave a scare, lowered Avengers's reputation badly. Then came the versus forums problem, that our members don't know a thing about a character and still fight/bash members and they are being arrogant...People sent me PMs (there were 2 versus thread and arrogancy problems)...I even got into a fight with batdude and Takion about judgin' Avengers by 2-3 members....Couple of weeks later Avengers started to fall....No old members were there in the first place...No one of the oldschoolers exept for me,Dracona,Valentine and DC (sometimes)...The old team was gone and a new age dawned...At first sight it was nothing wrong with it then we came to our end...(A little intro to it)...As returning to Avengers after couple of weeks of..I realized Rick has a big mouth in threads (no problem with that), but when I was getting PMs from friends I was like "What he is just havin fun calm down"..After it something bad happened...The VOTING...Rick started the voting stuff to fill the chair MArcus one had (nobody could ever be a more perfect leader to the Avegers than him, he had his heart in it). Marcus returned as Dayscribe and even I didn't know (I felt bad about this)...The vote started...Rick won....And then Mr. Valentine quit coz Avengers wasn't the team it once was...Then it was really messy for me...Avengers was no longer respected and with Marcus gone I couldn't do a damn thing alone...So I decided to quit...Then Marcus got crazy quoting from MSN
Marcus : If you can live this, than die...
Marcus : Kill yourself

And so...Just coz I joined Avengers...And then Dracona had enough..Marcus going crazy about a damn team on a comic book thread, so she quit and then Avegers fell down bad...

Marcus announced : AVEGERS DISBANDED

Takion
No not really, because people were contemplating the end of avengers and argueing alot on IMs already before this...it was only a matter of time
No, I got mentioned. Read the story.

Takion
Originally posted by Rewmac
The reason the words most greatest heroes fell is that there wasn't any...I'll explain. In the early years when I joined after a couple of days Avengers was founded it was the best community we could have. Marcus and me fought battles against The Syndicate itself...And me as one member fought them...When the group's reputation was bad, went around and cleared things up along with Marcus....Then the members came it was getting bigger and bigger...Soon couple of old members were gone along with Marcus. He later came back to help us under the name of Thunderstrike...The problem was which I was always saying in the first place is the REPORTING MEMBERS. If someone came to the thread said something bad, then he/she was reported to the mods...That gave a scare, lowered Avengers's reputation badly. Then came the versus forums problem, that our members don't know a thing about a character and still fight/bash members and they are being arrogant...People sent me PMs (there were 2 versus thread and arrogancy problems)...I even got into a fight with batdude and Takion about judgin' Avengers by 2-3 members....Couple of weeks later Avengers started to fall....No old members were there in the first place...No one of the oldschoolers exept for me,Dracona,Valentine and DC (sometimes)...The old team was gone and a new age dawned...At first sight it was nothing wrong with it then we came to our end...(A little intro to it)...As returning to Avengers after couple of weeks of..I realized Rick has a big mouth in threads (no problem with that), but when I was getting PMs from friends I was like "What he is just havin fun calm down"..After it something bad happened...The VOTING...Rick started the voting stuff to fill the chair MArcus one had (nobody could ever be a more perfect leader to the Avegers than him, he had his heart in it). Marcus returned as Dayscribe and even I didn't know (I felt bad about this)...The vote started...Rick won....And then Mr. Valentine quit coz Avengers wasn't the team it once was...Then it was really messy for me...Avengers was no longer respected and with Marcus gone I couldn't do a damn thing alone...So I decided to quit...Then Marcus got crazy quoting from MSN
Marcus : If you can live this, than die...
Marcus : Kill yourself

And so...Just coz I joined Avengers...And then Dracona had enough..Marcus going crazy about a damn team on a comic book thread, so she quit and then Avegers fell down bad...

Marcus announced : AVEGERS DISBANDED
NICE!!!

Mr. Valentine
Or maybe takion you could just realise i wasnt talking to you? and rewmac yes thats probably the better version big grin

Soleran

Most of what occured due to real life dissassembling into KMC forums.

That would be beyond the forum was my point. It was obvious regardless that it was taken to seriously by some folks and because of that it changed the tone of the thread.

Takion
Or maybe takion you could just realise i wasnt talking to you? and rewmac yes thats probably the better version big grin
Then, look to your bottom corner, theres a button, report to moderators, look underneath it there three other buttons, EDIT, QUOTE, and ", Use either QUOTE OR ", no you understand.

Mr. Valentine
or maybe i dont have to use it...seeing as we posted in the same minute i think it would be easy for you to use common sense and know that I was talking soleran (seeing as i know and talk to him..)

Soleran
The real problem was you didn't preface your conversation with a slap first, then it would have been a clear!

Takion
or maybe i dont have to use it...seeing as we posted in the same minute i think it would be easy for you to use common sense and know that I was talking soleran (seeing as i know and talk to him..)
Who actually looks at the time we posted.

Mr. Valentine
oh yeah! the slaps are wonderful stick out tongue big grin lol

grey fox
Grey fox's dilemma

Upon the fall of the KMC Authority the last remaining member tried valiantly to defend his groups ideals of superiority and mass endangered species destruction . Unfortunately he (Like his friends) fell eventually consumed by weakness .

He needed a plan , , he needed power. So much power that he could recreate the Authority . But to get this much power he would need to join another group , even then it would still be a long shot.

Taking a deep breath Fox joined the most powerful group active at that time , The KMC avengers.

Fox then subtly altered the members emotions , drawing upon the hate and confusion present and using it to garner enough power to lasso a portion of the most powerful entity on the boards.

GALACTIC STORM !!!!!

Stealing a twenty eight page essay Grey Fox learnt how to access the god-like entity known as the phoenix .

Now stronger then ever Fox plan's on recreating the avengers and reviving his friends....under the steady eye of the avengers.

Laminator_X
Frankly, Im glad someone spelled it all out like that. I usually only skimmed the Assemble thread (hmm more spoons and smack talk, next), and was somewhat taken by surprise by all the Chaos! at the end there.

Avengers vs Syndicate was briefly fun, but it quickly turned into "My Dad could so beat up your Dad!" noise.

Team or no, I'll stll stand up for Hawkeye.

Soleran
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Team or no, I'll stll stand up for Hawkeye.

yes bunny

Dark Shazam93
Yeah, the only reason for this thread was a bit of a joke and to explain what nhappened as it just gt crazy... I know I only had PART of the story, ut really it goes back to so many different arguments etc...

CM-Shazam
this is the reason i hardly ever post on kmc. there are one or two jokers that take things too far. takion and dark shazam are just bitter, small people. every other forum its about fun, these two guys need to get a life outside this forum.

Captain REX
Ah look, a thread designed solely for bashing. Sweet!

Blair Wind
Chaos evil face

most powerful group? It would have to be the only one thats winning. wink
Royal Family and the Lords of Chaos have control. We always did.

Disappear
i kind of thought it funny that marcus decided to make his ruse known, and said he was disassembling the avengers. as if he'd been the glue holding the team together, as opposed to one of the major problems. or as if the team couldn't continue on in his stead. made me laugh.

willRules
Originally posted by Disappear
i kind of thought it funny that marcus decided to make his ruse known, and said he was disassembling the avengers. as if he'd been the glue holding the team together, as opposed to one of the major problems. or as if the team couldn't continue on in his stead. made me laugh.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, but I don't think marcus was the only person taking that attitude yes

DigiMark007
What's all this about the fall of the Authority?? We just haven't done much recently...

Anyway, this was actually an amusing thread to read, but I'm afraid I can't allow it to stay.

Sorry guys. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.