when is diamond and pearl pokemon games coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
well

redcaped
Yes Yes...when?!!!

NBT
Wrong forum.

redcaped
Just checked...Japan Fall 2006/US 2007 www.serebii.net

White Reeper
so what is so cool about diamond and pearl? is their better Pokemon then in safari and stuff?

redcaped
Well...not actually for a wedding but for the new DS Lite system about to be released. I won't buy mine till next year with the launch of these great games-walk in the city from place to place. Just love Pokemon.

White Reeper
cool

boobsmagee
srry, but i think pokemon sucks, u must be eiter childish, or a literal child to watch or play it

redcaped
They won't suck. Day/Night feature makes a welcome return. Have you played any of these games before? You shouldn't be here if you haven't, member.

redcaped
I can't believe I'll have to wait a full f year for them.

La Vierge
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not many people know it, but I do... tee hee I have yellow, and crystal, and ruby, and saphire ,and emerald, and leafgreen! yay for more pokemon games coming out!!!!!!!!!!

DarkDethbringer
lol retarded n00bs make teh days brighter, but unfortuneatley i'll have to make you less retarded, see as this is teh wrong forum, you have been informed this and you ignmore it please venture to teh video game forums

redcaped
You already have emon, so leave me "alone" with my pokes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.