darth maul vs a slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
mustufar

Sesse
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c386/cawseimablonde/slayer.jpg

Maul wins.

Darth Acheous
forgive me if this is a stupid question but what is slayer

Sesse
Quite a few possibilities for a "slayer". It could be anything.

Darth Avis
lol! it is a super yuuzhan vong that fights like a jedi. 2 slayers wtfpwned a supreme commander and 10 of his best warriors in a second.

Hokage Yoda
Maul he Withstood Sith Lightning

Darth Avis
so? he wont withstand amphistaff poison before he gets his head cut off.

DePWNZOR
He's faster, and has a superior weapon.

Hokage Yoda
Thank You DePWNZOR

Darth Avis
have you ever read TUF?

Hokage Yoda
Maul will Decapitate the Vong with his Mastery of Juyo

Darth Avis
you are retarded. the slayer is as fast if not faster than maul. 3 slayers who were sick with alpha red mananged to pwn kyp who is way better than maul.

DePWNZOR
Maul has the force to help him run. He's faster

Hokage Yoda
He speaks the Truth look at Episode one when Kenobi and Qui-Gon dogerd Droideka Fire( thats Fast)

Darth Avis
the slayers are super jedi. the shapers took into account how fast the jedi moved when they created them. they are meant to be better than any jedi.

Hokage Yoda
A Slayer could beat Mace, Yoda, Sidious. That is what you say when you say ANY JEDI. That Info could be 4000 years old. When you ask Canderous about his Adventures that Asteroid seemed like a Vong Ship

Darth Avis
Those three are way better than maul. okay not any jedi but most jedi.

Hokage Yoda
Maul has the Force and Juyo on his Side what do Slayers have

Darth Avis
Super amphistaffs and super coufees. blast, razor and thud bugs. knowledge of the jedi arts.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth Avis
Super amphistaffs and super coufees. blast, razor and thud bugs. knowledge of the jedi arts.

Apprenticed to Sids

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Apprenticed to Sids

Which does?

Hokage Yoda
Maul Retard

jollyjim311
I'm confident Maul could take a Slayer after a tough fight.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
Maul Retard
There you go again..

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'm confident Maul could take a Slayer after a tough fight. Not tough fight needed, Maul cant do anything to the Slayer. And I mean nothing.

jollyjim311
Slayers aren't completely immune to lightsabers, just resistant, well, at least the last time I checked.

Admiral Akbar
Yes, but they regenerate so quickly it hardly has any effect.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
There you go again..

That was Before I Had my Reformation sir

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Yes, but they regenerate so quickly it hardly has any effect. still if you cut them at the normal voducan crab armor weak spots they will die, as proved by luke.

Admiral Akbar
And Maul can sense weak spots, how? Note that LUke has been fighting the Vong for quite a while, so its obvious he eventually found out how to defeat them. Maul however, will not.

jollyjim311
Maul will eventually get a weak spot, I'm pretty confident. He will realize normel strikes aren't effective, and find out where to hit 'im.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Maul will eventually get a weak spot, I'm pretty confident. He will realize normel strikes aren't effective, and find out where to hit 'im.
Yay for Maul fanboyisim!http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1179/evillemon8lh.gif

Ermac_Master
Jonathan Mark... After fighting someone for long enough, you find a weak spot. As Maul showed when he fought Qui-Gon. As Dooku did when he fought Obi-Wan. As Obi-Wan did when he fought Anakin. Maul isn't stupid. He is an excellent fighter, as he proved while he fought Sidious.

((The_Anomaly))
I think Maul would take this fight 6/10 times.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Ermac_Master
Jonathan Mark... After fighting someone for long enough, you find a weak spot. As Maul showed when he fought Qui-Gon. As Dooku did when he fought Obi-Wan. As Obi-Wan did when he fought Anakin. Maul isn't stupid. He is an excellent fighter, as he proved while he fought Sidious.
The slayer nearly made a mincemeet of DN Luke...

How the **** is Maul gonna take him?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Yay for Maul fanboyisim!http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1179/evillemon8lh.gif

Yip Yip Hooray! Happy Dance

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Ermac_Master

LMAO, who said the fight was going to last long? Yes but Dooku noticed a flaw or advantage over his form/fighting style. There is no damn way Maul will sense it in a Vong especially that he cant sense him.

Razielim
It might be possible, using the Force. Jacen once sensed a Vong...

Admiral Akbar
Dident Jacen sense the vong OMINI? He was visible through the force. Also forcewise? Jacen is >>>>>>>>>>than Maul. All NJO-DN jedi are greater than PT Jedi/Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.