Clark and Lex/Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
Who thinks Clark should have killed Lex/Zod and why?

General Kon-El
i think the whole lex turning into zod is weird.

Dan-El
I'm glad Clark didn't kill Lex, or there'd be major canon bitching. I was figuring in my head that if Clark used the knife on Lex, Lex would only have been stripped of his powers, which would then be stored in the Fortress's "mainframe", since the knife itself provided a link to the Fortress.

Kal875
No dude, Lex himself would have to die so Zod could not make his "appearance"

Superman_045
How's Clark going to kill Lex/Zod when they're on the same level of strength? I think that it'd be pretty hard to kill someone who's your equal.

AstroFan
He took Lex to the ground pretty fast. laughing out loud

Dan-El
True that.

beavis46
maybe clark took a powered lex to the ground because he's just a bit stronger,like a non-powered clark still being stronger than a normal lex.plus he's used to using his powers.
zod's a dangerous criminal with experience,he could probably beat clark pretty badly,quite satisfying to see clark get the drop on lex though

sexyking
yeah clark beat lex but it seems brainiac always gets the drop on him

beavis46
brainiac can only beat clark because he can be recreated,the only time brainiac seemed actually stronger was when he was diguised as jonathon and he had to fight dirty.in solitude clark definitely seemed stronger

Kal875
I think the 1st time Clark and Braniac fought, Braniac was going easy on Clark, Braniac new that he could not be killed so he gave a half ass fight

AstroFan
He wasnt taking it easy, he tried to kill him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NoFate007
Clark will be able to take down Lex/Zod at the end of the story because he's the main character and the hero and that's what has to happen in the end lol.

beavis46
yeah he'll beat zod in the end but he'd be a rubbish villian if he didnt beat up clark a bit first,it shouldnt be easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.