ROTJ Luke vs Juhani.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Razielim
"DAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTHHHHHHH!" vs Corruption of dog-thingies.

Razielim
I think Juhani wins... formal training. Well, more training.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Razielim
I think Juhani wins... formal training. Well, more training.

OK

Captain REX
Good post, Hokage. no expression

I say Juhani. She's had much more training and is probably just better in general...

Razielim
Meh, before Luke loses control he isn't that bad.

There was a line in the SotE novel that said ESB Luke was the strongest Jedi ever. This was of course contradicted when the prequel movies were made and depicted people far stronger than Luke, but it didn't stop me from giggling when I read the line.

Great Vengeance
Are you guys on drugs? Luke takes this easily.

Razielim
Based on what?

Great Vengeance
Based on what?

I dont know...maybe because its some freaking no-name sith wannabe versus the son of the chosen one?

Razielim
The son of the Chosen One, with little training.

Great Vengeance
The son of the Chosen One, with little training.

It doesnt matter, Luke is still *far* more powerful than a no-name loser like Juhani...and that little training he had was from Yoda(the best).

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
It doesnt matter, Luke is still *far* more powerful than a no-name loser like Juhani...and that little training he had was from Yoda(the best).

He speaks the Truth

Sesse
If Luke is a son of the chosen one, then Juhani is a friend of the MOST POWERFUL sith lord there ever was as its impossible to go over lvl 20!

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Sesse
If Luke is a son of the chosen one, then Juhani is a friend of the MOST POWERFUL sith lord there ever was as its impossible to go over lvl 20!

The Exile can go over lvl 20. QED.

Sesse
Exile is a wound in the Force. He can suck it as much as he pleases.

Razielim
Indeed.

PurpleSaber
I say Juhani wins because she is an actual Jedi, (or Dark Jedi depending on if this is before or after you meet her) not some farmboy who picked up a lightsaber and was taught to use the force over like 2 weeks.

Razielim
Meh, 2 weeks sounds a bit short. Travelling to different systems without hyperdrive... Luke should have spent millions of years on Dagobah, but that makes no sense either.

I'd say he trained with Yoda for at least 2 months.

PurpleSaber
Nonetheless, Juhani would still win.

DarthMaul9123
Are you guys on drugs? Luke takes this easily.

DarthMaul9123

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.