10 arc troopers vs ot vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Acheous
*star wars*vader has 2 lightsabers
the troopers all have blaster rifles with unlimited ammo
setting otoh gunga (deserted)

Razielim
Vader tools them.

Force chokes all of them... saber pwns all of them... throws debris at them... or take away their guns with the force!

Hokage Yoda
Vader >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Any Trooper

darthsith19
Originally posted by Razielim
Vader tools them.

Force chokes all of them... saber pwns all of them... throws debris at them... or take away their guns with the force!
Oh really? he chokes all 10 at once, huh. Saber pwns them all? Seriosuly, he'd be doing all he could just to block their laser bolts. Threw debris at them... and get shot fifty times whole doing so and die, or take their guns away, all at once, while blocking their bolts? Right...

Okay, realistically, Vader might win but it'll definately be close. One ARC is supposed to be as good as an entire Commando team and one ARC alone is not that far beuind Jango Fett. But in this scenario they only have blaster rifles, they don't have all their gadgets so Vader might win, but it'd be close. Seriosuly, AREC's arn't just random troopers, their the Republic's Elite Units, the strongest of the Clones.

Razielim
He has choked 3 people at once. It's not like they're force sensitive or anything. Thats's three down. He can just keep deflecting the shots back at 'em and hack at them when they get close.

Hokage Yoda
Yup

Captain REX
This wouldn't be all that difficult. ARC troopers are skilled, but this is Darth Vader we're talking about...

Lightsnake
Let me put it this way: Vader throws his saber. Fight over.

We've seen Vader fight...at least fifty skilled troops at once-stormies- and walk away. no sweat

darthsith19
Originally posted by Razielim
He has choked 3 people at once. It's not like they're force sensitive or anything. Thats's three down. He can just keep deflecting the shots back at 'em and hack at them when they get close.
He has? Who? And how's he supposed to choke them and deflect lasers at the same time?

Wow. Even if Vader is able to throw his saber and kill all of them what's to stop them from shooting him to death in the process?

When? And 10 ARC's are far stronger than 50 Stormies.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by darthsith19
Oh really? he chokes all 10 at once, huh. Saber pwns them all? Seriosuly, he'd be doing all he could just to block their laser bolts. Threw debris at them... and get shot fifty times whole doing so and die, or take their guns away, all at once, while blocking their bolts? Right...

Okay, realistically, Vader might win but it'll definately be close. One ARC is supposed to be as good as an entire Commando team and one ARC alone is not that far beuind Jango Fett. But in this scenario they only have blaster rifles, they don't have all their gadgets so Vader might win, but it'd be close. Seriosuly, AREC's arn't just random troopers, their the Republic's Elite Units, the strongest of the Clones.

Wrong.

Vader chops their heads off. GG.

Hokage Yoda
He has? Who? And how's he supposed to choke them and deflect lasers at the same time?

Wow. Even if Vader is able to throw his saber and kill all of them what's to stop them from shooting him to death in the process?

When? And 10 ARC's are far stronger than 50 Stormies.

He took on 5 Jedi.
5 Jedi Masters>>>>Arcs

Captain REX
If you mean the Purge comic, he didn't take them all on at once, really. One at a time, mostly. And they killed themselves...

Still, I don't see ARC troopers taking down Vader.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Hokage Yoda
He took on 5 Jedi.
5 Jedi Masters>>>>Arcs
He took on 5 Jedi and lost. And no where does it say they were masters.

Lightsnake
Vader played Koffi into killing Bultar...Vader killed Sian, Ma'Kiss, Shadday and Offi...hell, if Shadday didn't have that cortosis blade, she'd have died earlier

Captain REX
There were very few Masters in that group, they were mostly knights. But still, Jedi Knights > ARC troopers...

But still, while Vader got very badly damaged, I still think it's a Sith victory.

Lightsnake
At least five of them were masters

Hokage Yoda
Exactly so Vader wins

Captain REX

Council#13
Yes, his Force powers (force choke, force push) can destroy the Arc Troopers.

Lightsnake
Big blue guy was a master too, wasn't he?

Captain REX
Nope, just a Brute.

jollyjim311
Yeah, and Vader will choke a few at a time, deflect the shots back at them. Vader wins easy.

darthsith19
Played Koffi? Proof?

If the Jedi knew how strong Vader was, even unarmed and injured, they'd have been more cautious and less overconfident. Goes both ways.

Yeah, but I wouldn't say they >>>> ARC's.

Yeah, cause Vader can choke and deflect at the same time, right? Where's the proof?

And FYI I never said Vader's lose, I just don't see him pwning.

jollyjim311
And FYI I never said Vader's lose, I just don't see him pwning.

Oh, I do.

Xepeyon
as well as everyone else here.

BTW, darthsith19, ARC troopers ARE commandos, but a less trained, more front line of commando type than Elite commandos like in the Star Wars game: Republic Commando. They aren't the "top notch" troopers.

jollyjim311
ARC's are nothing to sneeze at, and would provide a challenge to most heroes... that aren't force sensitive. Vader can choke at least three at a time (I would be willing to bet more, because he choked three people casually), catch the bolts with his hand and throw them back or just block and deflect them with his lightsaber. Or pull all their guns from them, or smash their skulls in with debris, or throw down his lightsaber and punch through them, or use a simple force push. Vader would win easily, the possibilities are endless.

darthsith19
Nope, their not commando's. They're Clones who were not genetically enhanced to be less like Jango Fett. The first few ARC Troopers were trained by Jango Fett himself. After Jango died they were trained by Alpha and a few of the already, existing ARC's. And they are superior to Commando's, they are the Republic's Elite Troopers, so they are "top notch" and one ARC is supposed to be equal to an entire Commando team. So Imagine this as 10 Commando teams, or 40 Commando's, against Darth Vader.

Is there any proof that he can choke 3 at a time or are you speculating?
Sure he can block bolts with his hand, but not all of them at once, and when has he ever caught a bolt and threw it back? And Vader may be able to deflect them back but it's gonna be hard to block all of them without letting one slip by and the ARC's will work in unison, a;; shooting at Vader in different places so it's harder for him to block the lasers, and they will spread out, too. Depending on where this is located the could find places to hide, take cover and such. Oota Gunga might not have that many places for cover, but it'd really be interesting if the ARC's chose to go into the lake and have an under-water battle.

Pull their guns from them while deflecting laser bolts? Smash their skulls in with debris while deflecting laser bolts? Force push all 10 at once and hope they all fall down before they can fire any laser bolts? Seriously, you're acting like they're just gonna stand there while Vader does this.

jollyjim311
So Imagine this as 10 Commando teams, or 40 Commando's, against Darth Vader.

Is there any proof that he can choke 3 at a time or are you speculating?
Sure he can block bolts with his hand, but not all of them at once, and when has he ever caught a bolt and threw it back?

Pull their guns from them while deflecting laser bolts? Smash their skulls in with debris while deflecting laser bolts? Force push all 10 at once and hope they all fall down before they can fire any laser bolts? Seriously, you're acting like they're just gonna stand there while Vader does this.

But the actual style of fighting is completely different, so, I won't imagine that, thank you very much.

I would post links, but ever since www.swcomics.com 's reconstruction, my computer won't let me go there. If your computer will let you go there, look through the Empire comics. He has choked 3 aliens with ease, when he went to a crime boss for information, and while sparring with stormtroopers, he threw a bolt back at one.

Vader would deflect any lasers, of course, but what would they do to him if they did hit him? Hit his armor, then what? As long as he doesn't stand there and take all the lasers, he'll be fine. He is highly resistant.

Ermac_Master
Vader crushes them... Literally.

jollyjim311
Here we are, I had to use AIM Internet explorer. A few links for you.

Vader can throw bolts back at people! What a shocker!
http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=3&f=1&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_1
and the next page:
http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=4&f=1&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_1

Would you look at that, choking three people at a time!
http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=8&f=19&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_19

Hokage Yoda
Vader has 2 Lightsabers he pwns

jollyjim311
I believe that has very little to do with why he "pwns."

Hokage Yoda
hE WILL DEFLECT WITH 1 AND THOW WITH THE OTHER

darthsith19
Um, last time I checked Vader's armor wasn't laserproof. Unless I missed something.

So why exactly was Vader fighting Storm troopers anyways? Okay, so he can block them from a stormtroppers gun, so we'll assume that he can block them from the more powerful blaster rifle. But not all 10 at once, okay?

Funny, I see only 2 at the same time, the third was after the first two were dead. And there's absolutely no proof that he can take out 8 ARC's while choking two at once.

jollyjim311
Okay, compare what Vader has done to what ARC's have done. There is no proof that ARC's could take out Vader.

darthsith19
Vader: Kills alot of Jedi, good starfighter pilot. Gets hit on the arm by freakin' ESB Luke. And he later got defeated by ROTJ Luke.

ARC's: What? 4 ARC's plus a few Clone Troopers single handedly take the huge shooting ion-cannon thing in the Microseries. They take out an entire building full of Battle Droids. One of them pwns an Armored Assault Tank. Alpha has defeated Durge and survived tremendous amounts of physical pain when he was being tortured by Asajj Ventress. Fordo held back Forces at the Battle of Courscant when he and the other Clones must have been outnumbered 10-1, easily. They drove back General Grievous, something Ki-Adi and five other strong Jedi couldn't do. They would pwn ROTJ Luke, who beat Vader.

Swirly Girl
As long as they think tactical and pour their fire into him at once, I don't see Vader winning.

PurpleSaber
Well darthsith, I do believe they would beat ROTJ Luke easily. However they would lose to Vader. Just because Luke beat Vader doesn't mean Luke>Vader. That fight was incredibly conflicted and Vader was holding back a lot.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
As long as they think tactical and pour their fire into him at once, I don't see Vader winning.

Nope. Vader pwns.

jollyjim311
They shoot at Vader and he deflects lasers back at them and kills them off one at a time. Or chokes a few. Vader isn't going down to these guys.

Oh, yeah, or Vader just crushes them all with the force like he does to the medical station in ROTS.

darthsith19
Thank you, Traya.

True. But this is OT Vader, ROTJ is part of the OT. This fight wasn't specified as ANH or ESB Vader. And sure Vader was holding back but he didn't just let Luke cut off his arm, he wasn't trying his hardest to hurt Luke but he was trying not to get killed himself.

1. Assuming Vader's fast ejough to block all the lasers at once.
2. Yes, Chokes 2 at once, nice one, you still havn't told me what he does with the other 8 while he's choking 2.
3. Yeah, so he crushed a few small objects, that doesn't mean he can crush 10 ARC's, through their armor, all at the same time.

Where's Wesker when we need him?

Great Vengeance
Thank you, Traya.

True. But this is OT Vader, ROTJ is part of the OT. This fight wasn't specified as ANH or ESB Vader. And sure Vader was holding back but he didn't just let Luke cut off his arm, he wasn't trying his hardest to hurt Luke but he was trying not to get killed himself.

1. Assuming Vader's fast ejough to block all the lasers at once.
2. Yes, Chokes 2 at once, nice one, you still havn't told me what he does with the other 8 while he's choking 2.
3. Yeah, so he crushed a few small objects, that doesn't mean he can crush 10 ARC's, through their armor, all at the same time.

Where's Wesker when we need him?

Your arguments are always so diseased with speculation...

The plain truth is, Vader is a powerful force-user whereas the ARC troopers...are not.

Force-sensitives have always pwned non-force sensitives, especially if the force-sensitive happens to be as powerful as Vader. I dont see why this debate is still going on.

darthsith19
Really? Obi-Wan didn't pwn Jango or Grievous. Grievous pwnd Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti, Tier Sier, K'Kruhk and Aayla secura, all at once. So no, Force-sensatives don't always pwn non-force sensatives.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Captain REX
This wouldn't be all that difficult. ARC troopers are skilled, but this is Darth Vader we're talking about...
yes, and vader could easily take this with one lightsaber two might confuse him, from what we saw from AOTC he's no aayla secura or asajj ventress, meaning he wasn't trained for two sabers he was trained for one

jollyjim311
Yeah, so he crushed a few small objects, that doesn't mean he can crush 10 ARC's, through their armor, all at the same time.

Those supplies were metal, Vader could crush all their heads in.

DarthMaul9123
i say vader gets through most of them, but having to lightsabers screws him up so he dies because only one arc was left and he shot them in the back

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Those supplies were metal, Vader could crush all their heads in.
They were weak, hollow metal objects. You know spoons are metal, too, and I can bend one easily using my hands. But I could't squeeze an ARC's head in, through the helmet, with my hands. If Vader could do that he would have. That would mean Sidious could, too, and he never did. You assume to much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.