superman could kick flash's ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
created in contrast to "flash could kick superman's ass", give reasons why supes would beat flash

Neo_Version 7
There are none. stick out tongue

MattDay
revert back to pre crisis! stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
He's got more powers. And he can go into space.

Demas
Originally posted by superkronick92
created in contrast to "flash could kick superman's ass", give reasons why supes would beat flash Superboy-Prime needs 50 Green Lanterns on constant watch to contain. Was able to move faster-than-light between galaxies and push around enough planets to shift the center of the universe. He killed Conner and fought two Supermen to a stand still, killing one of them. He had all of Superman's powers and more, without his weakness to Kryptonite, and feared no one in the entire DC Universe... except...

Flash Jr., Bart Allen in Barry's Flash costume, exhausted, aged, and running out of "juice" he symbolized the only thing Superboy-Prime feared:

The Flash.

superkronick92
If supes cant catch flash, supes wil just wait until flash dies of old age

superkronick92
Originally posted by Demas
Superboy-Prime needs 50 Green Lanterns on constant watch to contain. Was able to move faster-than-light between galaxies and push around enough planets to shift the center of the universe. He killed Conner and fought two Supermen to a stand still, killing one of them. He had all of Superman's powers and more, without his weakness to Kryptonite, and feared no one in the entire DC Universe... except...

Flash Jr., Bart Allen in Barry's Flash costume, exhausted, aged, and running out of "juice" he symbolized the only thing Superboy-Prime feared:

The Flash.

and what happened after flash broke his hand hitting superboy....................................................................................................s-boy prime zapped his ass with heat vision

White Reeper
Well idk much about this subject but i do know that he was scared of flash cuz he is the coolest!

Demas
If supes cant catch flash, supes wil just wait until flash dies of old ageGood luck with that, considering Flashes can time-travel and have existed as ageless energy.

and what happened after flash broke his hand hitting superboy..s-boy prime zapped his ass with heat visionWhat you mean to say is that after a being significantly more powerful than Superman was rocked by a hail of blows which scraped Flash's knuckles, being turned into Road Kill by Bart as he ran out of juice, Superboy-Prime freaked out and used an energy attack which killed other Titans but only made Bart sizzle a little, and flew away in a panic.

Imagine if Wally with a full connection to the Force was there instead of Bart, who unfortunately gassed.

well the qusetion was did flash beat sbp, the answer is he couldn't instead he got his ass beat like tha sucka he is while supes on the other hand succeeded so there u go we just found out who the most powerful hero in the dc universe is and it's tha man of steel baby now what flashamaniacs

Black Adam
Originally posted by 56857
well the qusetion was did flash beat sbp, the answer is he couldn't instead he got his ass beat like tha sucka he is while supes on the other hand succeeded so there u go we just found out who the most powerful hero in the dc universe is and it's tha man of steel baby now what flashamaniacs

superman was only able to beat him after sbp and him had their powers taken away by the red sun.

a normal powerless 30 year old man vs a powerless normal teen.

Flash got his ass handed to him by sbp prime that still had all his powers.

just want to clear that up.

Black Adam
http://img445.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00101yy.jpg
http://img445.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00117lc.jpg

later

http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan00253nf.jpg

Black Adam
looking back at the scans Bart didn't get his ass handed to him at all did he?

me and my crappy memory.

superkronick92

i agree , flash is overrated come on the guy has a hard time with captain cold

Black Adam
i agree , flash is overrated come on the guy has a hard time with captain cold

and supes has trouble with a bald middle aged man.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Black Adam
and supes has trouble with a bald middle aged man.

who has uber kryptonite enhanced armor

White Reeper
So I just want to say this supers not the ultimate super hero if he has a weakness!

He-guy88
in a race flash win hands down and downer but fighting superman hits him once hes out

Demas
i agree , flash is overrated come on the guy has a hard time with captain cold Cite the last time Flash had trouble with Captain Cold? Oh, that's right, when ALL the Rogues came out of the wood-work including TWO Zooms and nevermind The Turtle's ability to speed steal.

Regardless, Cold's weapon is not an ICE gun, like Mr. Freeze. It's a COLD gun that strips things of their kinetic energy. He stops bullets with that thing and lays down cold fields which slow The Flash. In other words, his weapon takes away The Flash's strength/advantage/power. Gee, wonder why Flash could potentially have trouble with that guy?

It's exactly the same as claiming Luthor is a threat because of Kryptonite armor.

As for Superboy-Prime, so far, the Flashes have been more successful. None of them died and they captured and contained Superboy-Prime ALONE for YEARS. Stripped him of his powers and gave him an honest-to-god PHOBIA of Flashes. Only by building a device to return his powers was SBP able to escape and even on the outside, an inexperienced Flash Jr. running out of juice kicked his ass and made him retreat in a panic. SBP tried to toast Bart with heat-vision strong enough to kill other Titans, but it did nothing to Bart... Bart was even able to turn over the costume intact to Jay.

By contrast, Superboy-Prime didn't fear the entire GL Corps or even three Supermen (counting Conner), and managed to kill several of the Crops and two Supermen. They did the significantly easier task of stripping SBP of his armor (compared to the Flashes taking his power) and eventually contained him with the HELP of the Corps. Even so, will they be more successful than The Flashes? We only know that SBP's been contained for a YEAR compared to The Flashes' YEARS of SBP imprisonment SINGLE-HANDEDLY.

White Reeper
OK I think that GL could kill super or beat hiss ass.O for flash he would get the crap beat out of him if he fought super,but i like flash more but i cant lie.boxed

He-guy88
Cite the last time Flash had trouble with Captain Cold? Oh, that's right, when ALL the Rogues came out of the wood-work including TWO Zooms and nevermind The Turtle's ability to speed steal.

Regardless, Cold's weapon is not an ICE gun, like Mr. Freeze. It's a COLD gun that strips things of their kinetic energy. He stops bullets with that thing and lays down cold fields which slow The Flash. In other words, his weapon takes away The Flash's strength/advantage/power. Gee, wonder why Flash could potentially have trouble with that guy?

It's exactly the same as claiming Luthor is a threat because of Kryptonite armor.

As for Superboy-Prime, so far, the Flashes have been more successful. None of them died and they captured and contained Superboy-Prime ALONE for YEARS. Stripped him of his powers and gave him an honest-to-god PHOBIA of Flashes. Only by building a device to return his powers was SBP able to escape and even on the outside, an inexperienced Flash Jr. running out of juice kicked his ass and made him retreat in a panic. SBP tried to toast Bart with heat-vision strong enough to kill other Titans, but it did nothing to Bart... Bart was even able to turn over the costume intact to Jay.

By contrast, Superboy-Prime didn't fear the entire GL Corps or even three Supermen (counting Conner), and managed to kill several of the Crops and two Supermen. They did the significantly easier task of stripping SBP of his armor (compared to the Flashes taking his power) and eventually contained him with the HELP of the Corps. Even so, will they be more successful than The Flashes? We only know that SBP's been contained for a YEAR compared to The Flashes' YEARS of SBP imprisonment SINGLE-HANDEDLY.

to my knowaldge it wa kal-l and kal-el who drraged him through the red sun loseing their own powers and strriping him of his own

Demas
Originally posted by He-guy88
to my knowaldge it wa kal-l and kal-el who drraged him through the red sun loseing their own powers and strriping him of his own The armor SBP was wearing was capable of turning any radiation into energy for him, so he could be powered even under a red sun (like the ones he was exposed to under the Flashes' watch). The Superman dragged him through a red sun which incinerated SBP's armor and robbed him of his powers. This is why he says:

"My armor... that red sun destroyed my armor... you... you took my super-powers?"

So when the Supermen took out his powers, all they had to do was take out the armor to depower him. When the Flashes took away SBP's powers, they didn't have the benefit of that kind of weak-point.

He-guy88
k fair enough

zachrivard
isnt sbp back? didnt he escape the speed force

He-guy88
Originally posted by zachrivard
isnt sbp back? didnt he escape the speed force

yes

zachrivard
and now whats happening w/ him??

He-guy88
The armor SBP was wearing was capable of turning any radiation into energy for him, so he could be powered even under a red sun (like the ones he was exposed to under the Flashes' watch). The Superman dragged him through a red sun which incinerated SBP's armor and robbed him of his powers. This is why he says:

"My armor... that red sun destroyed my armor... you... you took my super-powers?"

So when the Supermen took out his powers, all they had to do was take out the armor to depower him. When the Flashes took away SBP's powers, they didn't have the benefit of that kind of weak-point.

Superboy-Prime explains to Luthor that through the Speed Force the Flashes had banished him to a world bathed in red sunlight for years, even though he had only vanished from Earth-One for a few hours. In order to escape, he had to develop the armor patterned after the Anti-Monitor. This armor (as with the Anti-Monitor's) serves as an energy collector, in this case created to constantly feed yellow solar energy to Superboy-Prime. This has also boosted his power levels even further

Demas
True, but just like the Supermen didn't die instantly while exposed to the red sun- in fact, they flew through the heart of it and collided into a "planet" moments later, and even used some heat-vision- even if the Flashes took Prime to a red-sun world somehow, Superboy-Prime would still have all his powers for a period of time. The Flashes had to wait for all of that to drain out of him compared to the Supermen/GLs who just had to take out the armor.

Xirius
Flash could steal all of supermans kinetic energy, then, while he's unable to move, surround him with kryptonite and,as he dies, drain any of his kinetic energy that he regains until he dies..

flash wins in speed but in a fight supes will turn the flash inside out and he could if he wanted too even with the flashes speed and this is just a stupid childish argument for anyone who really thinks the flash can takeout supes in a fight i have actually met a comic book writer for dc a while back in las vegas who told me he writes comics and i asked the question from other debates like this one he plain out said the flash couldn't even touch supes if supes wanted to do something so that's why i believe this argument is dumb and don't forget this is comming out of a dc writers mouth so am done in this debate but if u actually think flash can beat superman then homies yall are dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb as hell and that's fsho piss out am done

Demas
Can you cite the writer's name? I doubt it. But even if you could, it's just his opinion, which can be colored by any manner of illogical reasonings rather than objective or factual analysis. I mean, Frank Miller writes for DC and thinks all women are essentially objects/whores and that Superman should be owned by anyone who comes along... what is his opinion worth?

In terms of objective analysis ALL things EQUAL- both characters equally ruthless and equally effective- using their powers to their fullest extent... then Superman finds himself in a tight spot against someone who can time-travel, with infinite endurance fueled by an extra-dimensional power source, hit as hard as he's ever hit Wonder Woman, can phase through solids, can rapidly heal, knows his identity and weaknesses, can rob objects of their movement, and move faster than he can perceive while manipulating objects at those speeds.

By contrast, Flash finds himself up against someone who can harm him only if he stops moving.

To say that Superman can beat Flash once Flash stops moving is as stupid as saying Batman can beat Superman as long as Superman lets Batman use kryptonite on him. Obviously, in a serious fight, Superman would use his speed and range to prevent the Kryptonite from affecting him, just as Flash would use his speed and powers to prevent Superman from harming him.

jeffrodini
Flash is the man... freaking awesome. Especially Wally and Bart. But even then, I'd still have to say that Superman is well... Superman. Although, all I gotta say is if Lex Luthor (as pointed out earlier) is a really smart middle aged bald man and can almost beat Supes... then Wally West Flash would probably beat him pretty good too. I mean, c'mon, give the guy kryptonite and he'd be down. Imagine a superfast Flash throwing kryptonite darts at him. For crying out loud, read "Dark Knight Strikes Again" and see how the Flash puts all those bombs on Supes before he has a second to realize what's going on. Now picture that as Kryptonite bombs, and Supes is down for the ten count.

Geeze, just cause you got a hard-on for Superman it doesn't give you a right to think he's God.

Xirius
Can you cite the writer's name? I doubt it. But even if you could, it's just his opinion, which can be colored by any manner of illogical reasonings rather than objective or factual analysis. I mean, Frank Miller writes for DC and thinks all women are essentially objects/whores and that Superman should be owned by anyone who comes along... what is his opinion worth?

In terms of objective analysis ALL things EQUAL- both characters equally ruthless and equally effective- using their powers to their fullest extent... then Superman finds himself in a tight spot against someone who can time-travel, with infinite endurance fueled by an extra-dimensional power source, hit as hard as he's ever hit Wonder Woman, can phase through solids, can rapidly heal, knows his identity and weaknesses, can rob objects of their movement, and move faster than he can perceive while manipulating objects at those speeds.

By contrast, Flash finds himself up against someone who can harm him only if he stops moving.

To say that Superman can beat Flash once Flash stops moving is as stupid as saying Batman can beat Superman as long as Superman lets Batman use kryptonite on him. Obviously, in a serious fight, Superman would use his speed and range to prevent the Kryptonite from affecting him, just as Flash would use his speed and powers to prevent Superman from harming him.
Exactly, as long as Flash doesnt let Superman hit him, there's nothing Supes can do.

superkronick92
flash wins in speed but in a fight supes will turn the flash inside out and he could if he wanted too even with the flashes speed and this is just a stupid childish argument for anyone who really thinks the flash can takeout supes in a fight i have actually met a comic book writer for dc a while back in las vegas who told me he writes comics and i asked the question from other debates like this one he plain out said the flash couldn't even touch supes if supes wanted to do something so that's why i believe this argument is dumb and don't forget this is comming out of a dc writers mouth so am done in this debate but if u actually think flash can beat superman then homies yall are dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb as hell and that's fsho piss out am done

I agree that flash is faster, but in a fight with supes he would get overwhelmed. you guys see flash as omnipotent

MattDay
who hits first laughs last I say... simply worded outcome dudes!

GODOFALL1
I think Goku would wipe the floor with both of them at the same time! As a matter of fact, I know he would. All you gotta do is have some kryptonite and ANYONE would take out Superman. Didn't Batman do it in the comics? OH YEA! He did. As far as Flash goes, well, thats just stupid to put him up against Goku. I mean Goku can instant transmission from here to Pluto in less that a second. The Flash can't run from Earth to Pluto in less than a second. So his speed is negated. In every other way Goku is BEYOND anything Flash possesses. As far as Superman and the Flash against each other. I think Superman would crush Flash, but unfortunately the Man of Steel has serious weaknesses and any good fighter will exploit those.

Black Adam
Originally posted by GODOFALL1
I think Goku would wipe the floor with both of them at the same time! As a matter of fact, I know he would. All you gotta do is have some kryptonite and ANYONE would take out Superman. Didn't Batman do it in the comics? OH YEA! He did. As far as Flash goes, well, thats just stupid to put him up against Goku. I mean Goku can instant transmission from here to Pluto in less that a second. The Flash can't run from Earth to Pluto in less than a second. So his speed is negated. In every other way Goku is BEYOND anything Flash possesses. As far as Superman and the Flash against each other. I think Superman would crush Flash, but unfortunately the Man of Steel has serious weaknesses and any good fighter will exploit those.

why the hell bring goku into this?

we get it your a DBZ fanboy.

Stubbs
Let's just put this in a short term. Flash can kick Superman's Ass. Period.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Stubbs
Let's just put this in a short term. Flash can kick Superman's Ass. Period. FLASH IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superkronick92
flash almost lost to cheetah!!

Black Adam
FLASH IS OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supes is even more overated.

A.J
OWN THESE CHUMPS ADAM

Lets be honest people who go in here either hate him or love him mostly,

Adam Warlock
Both written to their potentials, Flash stops the man of steel. Easily.

GODOFALL1
You know, Spiderman could be written to beat the Hulk, but we all know thats CRAP! So lets use some common sense here. Flash would get crushed, and if Flash really could beat Superman, the Supes is pretty weak. I mean no offense, but Superman had his hands full with Doomsday, and there is no way Flash would beat Doomsday. In that comic wasn't he there anyway with the other heros fighting Doomsday with Superman? If flash is so strong, why didn't he just take out Doomsday?

Black Adam
You know, Spiderman could be written to beat the Hulk, but we all know thats CRAP! So lets use some common sense here. Flash would get crushed, and if Flash really could beat Superman, the Supes is pretty weak. I mean no offense, but Superman had his hands full with Doomsday, and there is no way Flash would beat Doomsday. In that comic wasn't he there anyway with the other heros fighting Doomsday with Superman? If flash is so strong, why didn't he just take out Doomsday?

didn't the whole Doomsday storyline take place when Wally was still young and not as experienced with using his powers as he is now.

and being beaten by a guy that can steal all of your speed and make you a living a statue doesn't make supes weak. It just makes Flash overpowered.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8205/flashenergysteal20qx8ri.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3831/flashjla89pg012jd0jq.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4752/flashjla89pg028eh3ow.jpg

superkronick92
didn't the whole Doomsday storyline take place when Wally was still young and not as experienced with using his powers as he is now.

and being beaten by a guy that can steal all of your speed and make you a living a statue doesn't make supes weak. It just makes Flash overpowered.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8205/flashenergysteal20qx8ri.jpg
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3831/flashjla89pg012jd0jq.jpg
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4752/flashjla89pg028eh3ow.jpg

thats a race(basically) not a fight, in a fight superman could fly, and if supes let loose with heat vision no way flash could dodge it

Black Adam
thats a race(basically) not a fight, in a fight superman could fly, and if supes let loose with heat vision no way flash could dodge it

flash is faster then heat vision and has out ran and avoided before.

superkronick92
flash is faster then heat vision and has out ran and avoided before.

ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and supes didnt want to hurt flash just stop him

Black Adam
ONE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and supes didnt want to hurt flash just stop him

but he still has out ran it.

when was the last time supes has actually hit flash with heat vision?

If you show me a scan or give me an issue number I may change my mind.

If not well flash can out run heat vision.

jeffrodini

No, he wasn't in the fight with Doomsday... otherwise, Superman wouldn't have died. Doomsday would have.

A lot sooner.

Demas
godawful1 has tried the Doomsday argument before ignoring that both Superman and Wally gained significant power-ups since then. But let's take Doomsday as a measuring stick anyways against our current Flash & Superman.

How many ways has Doomsday been beaten?
- Physical force
- Restrained/Contained
- Teleport Loop
- Banishment to the end of time

While these were epic fights for Superman, these seem routine for Flash. A rain of infinite mass punches would put Doomsday down. How about restraining him with a Speed Steal? Teleport loop, no problem, instead of fighting a luring Doomsday to the teleporter pad, Flash can build the teleporter (or any retraint) AROUND Doomsday even before he can blink! Banishment to the end of time? Wally's been there and back against Death, the Black Flash... and considering how Flash pushed Superboy Prime into the Force, Doomsday would not be a problem.

jasofisc
yes it is at all possible for superman to kick flash's @$$. expeshaly if flash fights the way he normally does with out using stuff like taking about someones speed or the mass punch. In the vast majorty of flash comics he runs around the person then gets punched and all the people reading the comic can't understand how that happened. Flash jobbers like no ones busness.

jeffrodini
Originally posted by jasofisc
yes it is at all possible for superman to kick flash's @$$. expeshaly if flash fights the way he normally does with out using stuff like taking about someones speed or the mass punch. In the vast majorty of flash comics he runs around the person then gets punched and all the people reading the comic can't understand how that happened. Flash jobbers like no ones busness.

Expeshaly? Wow... a new low for badly spelled words! Congrats Fish. Congrats.

Back to the issue at hand, we all have to remember that the Flash is more than just 1% faster than Superman. For crying out loud, we're not talking Jay Garrick anymore, it's Wally West. It isn't Pre-Crisis Superman anymore, it's post-crisis. You know, not the guy who could catch Thor's hammer, but the one who would get his head taken off by it.

Just reminding you guys... Superman does not move planets anymore. And he can't melt the Flash with his eyes. Stop having your little fantasies about a man in blue tights and a cape, and realize that you're wrong.

jakeo0521
flash is the fastest human ever, but superman is the fastest thing in the universe. end of story

Black Adam
Originally posted by jakeo0521
flash is the fastest human ever, but superman is the fastest thing in the universe. end of story
????

not really.

superkronick92
about the sbp thing, people need to understand that it took 5 flash's to push a superboy into the speed force plus a pissed superman could easily kill flash AND..........if flash is so powerful why didn't he steal superboy primes speed

MattDay
too much going on for him to remind himself to do it, sbp is f!cking fast as well, cant give him much time to think about what to so, just monologue for the reader while fighting him lol isnt that how comics work?

Superman would win, yes flash has the infinite mass punch, but i think superman could counter with his god like reflexes and so on.

Accel
about the sbp thing, people need to understand that it took 5 flash's to push a superboy into the speed force plus a pissed superman could easily kill flash AND..........if flash is so powerful why didn't he steal superboy primes speed
Although it was a great scene, it did have some PIS in it, like how SBP couldn't just pull himself free from the hands of the Flashes.

Flash hardly ever steals any one's speed. A lot of the time he falls under more PIS than almost every one else because otherwise, his comics would be too short (about a panel or two). Flash COULD have stolen Superboy Prime's speed, but that would have ruined the rest of the Crisis.
Originally posted by MattDay
too much going on for him to remind himself to do it, sbp is f!cking fast as well, cant give him much time to think about what to so, just monologue for the reader while fighting him lol isnt that how comics work?

Superman would win, yes flash has the infinite mass punch, but i think superman could counter with his god like reflexes and so on.
Superman's "god like reflexes" wouldn't be enough, especially is he is turned into a living statue. If Wally doesn't want to be tagged, Supes will never be able to touch him.

jeffrodini
Originally posted by jakeo0521

I'm sure that it took you months and months of study to come up with such a logical and witty reply to my post, so allow me to retort.

What does the Flash look like?

Does he look like a ...

Nevermind, point is, you guys keep screwin' him over. I mean, c'mon, if Flash was written to his full potential, and Superman was written to his, Superman would never touch the Flash.

Or, Flash could hop into the speed force and just go back and kill Superman as a baby.

Yeah, I pulled THAT card. What do you think?

jasofisc
ok first of all jeffrodini stop talking sayings I tell you in person and puting them on this forum as if you came up with them your self. For those of you that don't know I know jeffrodini apart from this forum and that's why he doesn't mind bashing me on it. Second I never said that superman beats flash all the time no matter the circumstances. Just that Supes could beat flash which is the name of this thread. Also if we are going to talk about people having fantasies about their favorite superheros aren't you the one demands people call him the flash in real life. Now if you could put all you homo eratic tendences away from your mind when you think of the flash you would see that he jobbers a lot and durning most times in comics flash would get beat like a red headed step child.

Man just because I obsess over storm doesn't mean I think she can beat superman.

superkronick92
ok first of all jeffrodini stop talking sayings I tell you in person and puting them on this forum as if you came up with them your self. For those of you that don't know I know jeffrodini apart from this forum and that's why he doesn't mind bashing me on it. Second I never said that superman beats flash all the time no matter the circumstances. Just that Supes could beat flash which is the name of this thread. Also if we are going to talk about people having fantasies about their favorite superheros aren't you the one demands people call him the flash in real life. Now if you could put all you homo eratic tendences away from your mind when you think of the flash you would see that he jobbers a lot and durning most times in comics flash would get beat like a red headed step child.

Man just because I obsess over storm doesn't mean I think she can beat superman.

you are my new best friend smile

Hell's Harmony
he looks gay to me

jasofisc
in what way did I show that I was a superman fanboy that fantizied about superman no Hell I'm just saying that it is all possible for supes to beat flash.

jeffrodini

First of all, I know you don't obsess over Storm, because you don't like black people. Secondly, I don't demand people call me "The Flash," but it's okay that you got it wrong, because now I can tell everyone how you like to be called Conan the Conqueror (something a random woman named Linda told me about him). Thirdly, I do not have erotic fantasies, and even if I WAS gay (which I am definately not), I wouldn't have fantasies about a guy who is either a) faster than a speeding bullet or b) the fastest man alive. Besides, we all know I'm all about the White Queen.

Now, for those of you who want to know how I know jasofix, we go to the same college. I also know that if you can get him to say his screen name backwards, you can send him back to the fifth dimension.

Also, Flash could beat up Supes, 8 out of 10 times. I'm going to put a number on it this time.

jasofisc
csifosaj crap i'm back to the fifth dimension. Um that was pretty lame and as for the comment about me not liking black people I'm not even going to comment because that is just insane for you to say. furthermore the conan comment actually makes me sound cool. And the fact that flash is the fastest man alive is what makes you obsess over him so much. And yes you do like people calling you the flash don't lie. however we should use the forum as a way to communcate to each other. so back to topic is their anyone that says that supes could never beat flash... really because the forum says "superman could kick flash's @$$" any way jeffrodini stop dessing up in flash costume in the middle of the night and running up and down the hall way of your apartment complex your scaring the the old people.

jeffrodini
Yes yes, back to the issue at hand...

by the way you are an idiot. None of that happens.

I say Flash beats him 8 out of 10 times. Nobody's challenged that yet. I think Supes could get in a lucky punch, or a freeze blast with his insanely bad breath, or maybe super fart on him or something, to win a lucky battle, but a majority of the times, Flash wins.

Oh yeah, maybe Superman could use his "superweaving" ability to wrap him in a blanket or something. Can't forget, Superman has those powers as well.

www.superdickery.com

jasofisc
rock on super weaving ability is a pre-crisis thing though so that's not valid. by the way i'm not the idiot that can't read the title of the thread. go to the verse forum if you want to debate a strait up fight.

MrHeavySilence
furthermore the conan comment actually makes me sound cool.

No, it just makes you sound disturbed.

Sea King
well im gonna say flash but superman does have an advantage that could help him he has a kryptonian genius working for him falsh might be fast smart and a fast thinker but superman is 10x smarter

but i still give it to flash cause as long as hes fast enough and careful then he could still win it

Demas
Originally posted by Sea King
well im gonna say flash but superman does have an advantage that could help him he has a kryptonian genius working for him falsh might be fast smart and a fast thinker but superman is 10x smarter

but i still give it to flash cause as long as hes fast enough and careful then he could still win it

Batman: "Our enemy is capable of studying, analyzing, planning and responding at speeds millions of times beyond anything in the 20th century. On the other hand...we have The Flash."

DC One Million - Issue #4 (whole League present including Superman)... flung into the far future, Flash becomes the JLA's ultimate tactician.

Blair Wind
.....heres the scan:

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dccomics1m4pg062ak.jpg

Loot

jeffrodini
Jasofisc made a good point. This really isn't a "verses" thread, so much as it is a "it could happen." So yeah, theoretically, in a crazy, mixed up universe where some writer has a thing for Superman, Flash would lose. But, if this were a real verses forum, I'd hand it to Flash.

Hands down.

But it isn't. It's an "It's possible" thread.

So yeah... it is possible. Not likely, not probable.

But possible.

Demas
Originally posted by jeffrodini
Jasofisc made a good point. This really isn't a "verses" thread, so much as it is a "it could happen." So yeah, theoretically, in a crazy, mixed up universe where some writer has a thing for Superman, Flash would lose.

But it isn't. It's an "It's possible" thread.But in that sense, then it's a pointless statement because we already know that in comics ANYTHING is possible as far as a victory is concerned... Spider-Man can defeat FireLord, Wolverine can beat Lobo, etc. etc.

redcaped
That's my favorite Superman comic...the one hell's harmony brought...on normal state.

jeffrodini
But in that sense, then it's a pointless statement because we already know that in comics ANYTHING is possible as far as a victory is concerned... Spider-Man can defeat FireLord, Wolverine can beat Lobo, etc. etc.

Exactly my point... so why is this still even a thread?

chase el
flash beating superman? come on.. get real. flash is only a little faster, and not anymore now that the speed force is gone. hes human. one hit and superman could kill him, just like ANYbody in DC

jeffrodini
Originally posted by chase el
flash beating superman? come on.. get real. flash is only a little faster, and not anymore now that the speed force is gone. hes human. one hit and superman could kill him, just like ANYbody in DC

Boy, you might be legally retarded.

Accel
Originally posted by chase el
Well, Bart seems to have the entire Speed Force inside him, which would make him EXTREMELY powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.