Godzilla Vs. Eight Hundred Billion Trion Juggernauts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rick/Genis
Okay... I guess this is spite... Godzilla OWNNNNNNNS THEM!!!!! stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
trion juggernaut would easily kill godzilla

Rick/Genis
Bull Crap! You need to grow up! Godzilla Owns all eight Hundred billion! There is no way that Godzilla could lose!

Obviously you know nothing about godzilla because he is more powerful than god! stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Bull Crap! You need to grow up! Godzilla Owns all eight Hundred billion! There is no way that Godzilla could lose!

Obviously you know nothing about godzilla because he is more powerful than god! stick out tongue
lol your are pathetic

Rick/Genis
no WAY dude... you just don't like Godzilla! That's not my problem!

Godzilla Owns Juggernaut Just like he'd own Spawn!!

outavodka
ITs drove you to this rick......"with the head shaking" tisk, tisk, tisk. FORSHAME!

outavodka
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
no WAY dude... you just don't like Godzilla! That's not my problem!

Godzilla Owns Juggernaut Just like he'd own Spawn!!
and uhh....Spawn owns Godzilla foo Spawn would black cop gun whip godzilla, make that dinosaur go back into the water.

Rick/Genis
bullcrap! Don't you know the REAL birth of Spawn? if not, read Godzilla vs. Image... Read it and know, child... the lies that have come to comics. Read it and bear witness to the TRUTH, my friend!

outavodka
WE SHALL SEE.............WE SHALL SEE............

Thanos_6383
laughing

Takion
Mothra comes and kills them all.

Rick/Genis
Mothra is a shitstain in godzillas wrath, child! Don't speak such blasphemous words!

DigiMark007
Spite and a half.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.