Cin Drallig runs the Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
He gets full rest. Battles take place in the Jedi Temple. Where does Cin fall?
1. ESB Luke
2. AOTC Anakin
3. AOTC Obi-Wan
4. Roan Shryne (from RODV)
5. Darth Maul
6. Luminara Unduli
7. TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
8. ROTS Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura
9. Asajj Ventress and Durge (Obsession)
10. Sora Bulq and General Grievous in their primes

Captain REX
Good thing we know a lot about Cin Drallig's skills. no expression

darthsith19
We know that Dooku considers him to be stronger than Grievous, we know he lost to Vader when he had 2 Padawans, Bene and Whie, helpiing him, we know that he was the lightsaber instructor, that he was trained by Yoda and that his skills are said to rival those of the Council Members. And we know that he's a Jedi Master.

Based on what we have I suppose there will have to be some speculation in saying where he loses, but oh well.

The Creator
I have a question. Why are TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon above Darth Maul?

Great Vengeance
He loses at ESB Luke.

darthsith19
Originally posted by The Creator
I have a question. Why are TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon above Darth Maul?
Um, cause they beat Maul.

Be serious.

Rampant ox
If he gets to rest between each fight I think he will get up to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan but I dont think he has the skill to take them both on at once. If he does get to rest he might get up to Fisto and Secura but will definetly lose there.

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Rampant ox
If he gets to rest between each fight I think he will get up to Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan but I dont think he has the skill to take them both on at once. If he does get to rest he might get up to Fisto and Secura but will definetly lose there.
True

Great Vengeance
Okay seriously I think he loses at AOTC Obi wan. Remember that Cin isnt that good...he isnt good enough to be a council member.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Okay seriously I think he loses at AOTC Obi wan. Remember that Cin isnt that good...he isnt good enough to be a council member.

Yet he is good enough to be the jedi orders cheif lightsaber instructor. He would be no push over but I dont think he would win a battle against two opponents.

Great Vengeance
Yet he is good enough to be the jedi orders cheif lightsaber instructor.

Proof?

Hokage Yoda
Hed lose to Obi
Obi>Ani>Cin

Rampant ox
Proof?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_masters#Drallig.2C_Cin

It says it there under Cin Drallig.

Great Vengeance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_minor_Star_Wars_Jedi_masters#Drallig.2C_Cin

It says it there under Cin Drallig.

Wiki isnt a valid source Im afraid.

Rampant ox
Wiki isnt a valid source Im afraid.

Maybe not but they dont just make up info of that much importance.

Hokage Yoda
What part of Ani beat him do you not get Rampant ox

Rampant ox
Anakin bet him in ROTS while he was influenced by the dark side. The poll says AOTC Anakin. The two have completely different power levels. If it said ROTS Anakin I would choose him but it doesnt so I voted with the duo.

darthsith19
But Great Vengeance is saying he loses to AOTC Obi-Wan, not ROTS Obi-Wan. We all know ROTS Obi-Wan > Cin.

I said he gets full rest. Personally I think he struggles at Maul but probably wins and then loses at Luminara.

Hokage Yoda
If he makes it to 7 (not gonna happen) he will lose

Illustrious
I'd say Maul could probably take him.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by darthsith19
He gets full rest. Battles take place in the Jedi Temple. Where does Cin fall?
1. ESB Luke
2. AOTC Anakin
3. AOTC Obi-Wan
4. Roan Shryne (from RODV)
5. Darth Maul
6. Luminara Unduli
7. TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
8. ROTS Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura
9. Asajj Ventress and Durge (Obsession)
10. Sora Bulq and General Grievous in their primes 5 puts him in his spot.

BLAK FOX
I say he loses at 5 or 6.

DePWNZOR
Maul PWNS him.

jollyjim311
Maul, if there is no carry over fatigue. Otherwise, he might go down at 3 or 4.

darthsith19
Meh, I'm not sure Maul could beat Cin. I'd like to say he could, but, according to Dooku, Cin > Grievous, and this is Grievous before he gets injured by Mace, who is probably even with Maul, IMO.

kamikz
But since when has Dooku's opinion been the ultimate source? Dooku didn't list Anakin there, still he WTF pwned Cin.

jollyjim311
Okay, compare what we know about Maul to what we know about Cin. Who is more impressive? Maul. To me, anyway. Maul has shown us more and has more to his name.

Razielim
Cin is actually on par with Grievous. Shouldn't that put him around RotS Obi's level?

I say he beats Maul, barely.

jollyjim311
No, because Obi Wan beat the Hell out of Greivous. Greivous vs. Cin would be close (in my opinion). Also, despite the holes in my logic, that I am fully aware of, Obi Wan stalemated the same person that beat the stuffing out of Cin.

What does Cin have under his belt as far as accomplishments go? We can assume that he is powerful, sure, but to say that he could take Maul is a bit of a long shot.

PurpleSaber
Yet he is good enough to be the jedi orders cheif lightsaber instructor.
This doesn't really mean that much. This isn't a very good explanation, but take Roger Federer for example. He is the best tennis player in the world. But even he has a tennis instructor. That doesn't necessarily mean the tennis instructor is very good. Same with Tiger Woods. He has a golf instructor, but that doesn't mean he really good.

IMO Cin would go down at Maul.

Darth_Glentract

Dooku wasn't a Council Member either. So apparently you think he too would lose to AOTC Anakin.

Well, I certainly see him getting to Maul, I'm not sure if he'll win or not.

DarthBanevv
Wait if Obi can beat maul - pretty much by luck, but hey, so did Anakin and Asajj's first fight - when he was a padawan, why can't Cin do it?

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
But since when has Dooku's opinion been the ultimate source? Dooku didn't list Anakin there, still he WTF pwned Cin.
Who ever said he list every single Jedi who could kill Grievous? He was just giving him a few examples, npt listing everyone.

No, it was pretty close. Sure Grievoud didn't do se well in the saber fight but overall he did pretty well.

Cin > Grievous prior to his injuries. Although I think Maul > ROTS Grievous, I'd say Maul = LOE, pre-injuries Grievous, at the best. Pre-injuries Grievous put up a pretty good fight against Mace and killed what? Four Jedi Knights at once in LOE, right? That's a little more impressive than Maul's near-stalemate to TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
No, it was pretty close. Sure Grievoud didn't do se well in the saber fight but overall he did pretty well.

Cin > Grievous prior to his injuries. Although I think Maul > ROTS Grievous, I'd say Maul = LOE, pre-injuries Grievous, at the best. Pre-injuries Grievous put up a pretty good fight against Mace and killed what? Four Jedi Knights at once in LOE, right? That's a little more impressive than Maul's near-stalemate to TPM Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.

Yeah, Grievous almost beat him in the debating section of their duel, wait, there wasn't one! It was a purely saber fight, and Obi Wan owned him.

Did you read what I said, or not? Did he actually beat Grievous? No. And what makes you think Maul = Grievous? Obi Wan thrashed the Hell out of Grievous. Maul beat Qui Gon even when he had help from Obi Wan. Cin got his ass kicked by Anakin. Maul... http://www.swcomics.com/Republic_Era_c.php?i=18&f=12&name=Darth_Maul_3_of_4 . Cin was the lightsaber instructor. Maul faired well against Darth Sidious in a saber fight. The same Sidious that took out Kit Fisto easily.

Cin has nothing (and I'm repeating for emphasis), nothing on Maul.

Hokage Yoda
I feel Awful I've been banned but I say #5

darthsith19
Purely a saber fight, huh? So that explains why in the end Obi-Wan and Grievous were fighting unarmed! Lol, no, ask anyone here who's seen ROTS, Grievous and Obi-Wan did more than just saber fight. I've already admittied that grievoud didn't do se well in yhe saber fight of their duel.

Dooku says he could. Until you provide proof that Dooku was lying what he says goes.

Grievous > 4 (think it was 4) jedi Knights all at once easily. Maul < Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, TPM. Grievous has fought numerous Jedi at once many times and won. he killed Adi Gallia in about 3 seconds. It'd take Maul longer than that.

Grievous put up a pretty good fight against ROTS Obi-Wan. Maybe not in the saber part, but overall.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/594/594517/star-wars-general-grievous-preview-20050308034320313-000.jpg&imgrefurl=http://comics.ign.com/articles/594/594517p1.html&h=362&w=230&sz=105&tbnid=bNdZTq33ZFP_PM:&tbnh=117&tbnw=74&hl=en&start=22&prev=/ images%3Fq%3DGeneral%2BGrievous%26start%3D20%26hl%
3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.