NJO Luke vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
Who wins?

tdtd
Luke pwns him, unless Sidious gets off his force storm.. Then again Luke can catipulate him to a storm or something.

BLAK FOX
That's right because Sidious can't possibly do anything else.

Darth Acheous
go sith sids pwn luke bcuz i said so

Faunus
Luke pretty much pwns him.

tdtd
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
That's right because Sidious can't possibly do anything else.

Right, not against NJO Luke.

darthsith19
Luke takes it but I doubt he pwns.

tdtd
DE Luke+20 years experience=pwnage

jollyjim311
The degree of "pwnage" depends on how far apart they are at the beginning of the fight. If it is far, then Sidious puts up a good fight with the force, but is outclassed. Up close... well.. Sidious is toast, after like, what, 30 seconds of saber combat? Too much, like 20 (When you think about it, that's kind of a lot...) Anyway, regardless of distance and terrain, without ridiculous conditions, Luke will win this fight.

tdtd
indeed

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by jollyjim311
The degree of "pwnage" depends on how far apart they are at the beginning of the fight. If it is far, then Sidious puts up a good fight with the force, but is outclassed. Up close... well.. Sidious is toast, after like, what, 30 seconds of saber combat? Too much, like 20 (When you think about it, that's kind of a lot...) Anyway, regardless of distance and terrain, without ridiculous conditions, Luke will win this fight.
Well said.

Decay
luke would win. vader is 80% sidious with the suit. without it hes 200% sidious, and luke is supposed to have vaders pre suit potential. so if hes reached it hes twice sidious. even if he hasnt by njo even if hes only at half his potential hes still an equal to sidious. so as much as i love sidious, and campain for him in almost all his fights here he couldnt win this. luke is beyond him in njo, and if hes at his peak hes well beyond sidious and it wouldnt take much for him to win at all.

tdtd
Yes it's quite simple. Once we get into NJO they make Luke look like a force god who's almost reached his fullest potential. Sidious doesn't stand a chance against a sexy, overpowered, force god.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by tdtd
Yes it's quite simple. Once we get into NJO they make Luke look like a force god who's almost reached his fullest potential. Sidious doesn't stand a chance against a sexy, overpowered, force god.

Ohh yeah, sexy...

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/sdcc_hamill_1.jpg

BLAK FOX
lol

tdtd
Dude he's old what do you expect

Blaxican Style
I knwo honestly dont make me brign up a picture of Han Solo from last years party...He looks like hell.

tdtd
That's a nice ****ing banner.. Damn.. I've got about 30 MJ posters in my room.

jollyjim311
Dude he's old what do you expect

Well yeah, but from this: http://www.nndb.com/people/898/000022832/markhamill1.jpg ... to this: http://www.virgin.net/movies/moviespecials/starwars/wherearetheynow/pix/01_main.jpg

The force did not age him well, let me tell you.

tdtd
he is still a pimp

Blaxican Style
That's a nice ****ing banner.. Damn.. I've got about 30 MJ posters in my room.

Yeah Im tight I know.

jollyjim311
he is still a pimp

Hell yeah.

jollyjim311
Good, no one saw my picture, that was like 5 solid minutes of effort wasted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.