Marka Ragnos vs Shimrra, DN Luke and Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deception
who wins?

tdtd
Well lets see. as a duo I would put DN Luke and Exar Kun below Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh, and since those two never dreamt of challenging Ragnos, I have to believe Ragnos>DN Luke and Exar Kun. Adding Shimrra wouldn't make much of a difference because Ragnos would slice him in half while pwning the other two.

BLAK FOX
Dude how the hell will Ragnos pull this off. And how the hell is he going to 'slice' Shimrra.

Deception
Ragnos doesn't wield a Saber, he wields a gigantic Sith Barstard Sword.

Last time i checked the Vong whilst absent from the Force were still organic beings.

DN Luke and Exar Kun just aren't strong enough to contest with Ragnos.

BLAK FOX
I know that Shimrra can possibly be 'sliced' but tdtd was making it out as if he would effortlessly walk up to Shimrra and 'slice' him in like two seconds.

Lightsnake
Hm, a hulking monstrosity immune to the force, one of the strongest Sith Lords and the strongest known Jedi? Not counting Marka's disadvantage with Shimrra who can potentially match him in strength and combat ability...Marka's a dead man

tdtd
And in reality. The duo of Sadow and Kressh, who are obviously above Luke and Kun, didn't challenge Ragnos even on his death bed. Now lightsnake, you can make up any unrealistic explanation for this, but the fact remains that he was stronger than those two, and those two are stronger than Luke and Kun. Nobody said he will win this effortlessly but he will slice Shimrra in half and then take out the duo.

Lightsnake
Yes, now can we tell me how sudden or expected Ragnos's death actually was?

And yes, Td, we know of your claiming things like that without actual proof...remind me: Where was Simus most powerful anything or ever a DLotS?

And if you think Ragnos would effortlessly kill a monster like Shimrra, well...

Razielim
You do realize Sadow and Kressh would never, ever work together? Ever.

tdtd
Originally posted by Lightsnake

And yes, Td, we know of your claiming things like that without actual proof...remind me: Where was Simus most powerful anything or ever a DLotS?

Irrelevant misdirection. Try again. Everybody around here knows Ragos is above Sadow and Kressh, otherwise he would have been challenged a long time ago, and he wasn't. Don't start making useless assumptions and including your "Sidious is the most powerful force user ever" sourcebook. The fact that the sith always challenge the Dark Lords when they feel they are most powerful, and Marka Ragnos dying of old age, untouched even on his death bed, speaks volumes for his power. So there's no reason to even begin assuming as to why he wasn't challenged, but you've been the only one that's tried lightsnake.

Deception
Ye, that's a good point, but considering a younger version of Ragnos took down Simus who is relatively much stronger than Sadow, its very logical to assume Ragnos a few centuries later, would be

1) Much stronger than his older self
2) Much Much more powerful than Sadow.

Lightsnake, sorry but your arguments just dont work on anyone anymore.

Lightsnake
Yes, because we ever got a description of power from Simus. And how old was Simus at the point? How old was Sadow?
Still waiting for that definite report on Simus's power

tdtd
Wait all you want Lightsnake, the fact is it's irrelevant at this point. As IKC pointed out, Simus was the greatest Sith Magician of all time, and Sadow's teacher. He also fought Ragnos for the title of DLOTS and was the MOST respected member of the lord, AS A HEAD. You can deny facts all you want, but at the end, Sadow and Kressh>Luke and Kun, and Ragnos>All.

Lightsnake
Beats actually proving your argument, hm?

tdtd
Beats actually proving your argument, hm?

You've been back a few weeks from your exile, and you haven't been right since. Not starting your return off on a good note are we?

Deception

Except Ragnos is depicted to be a physical monster.

Oh btw, unless you want to say a Sith Barstard Sword weighs less or equal to a Lightsaber, the mere power from a blow of such a weapon is enough to completely concuss most phyiscal beings, inclusive of Shimrra.

Sorry Lightsnake if our views are radically different to yours...but most of us here believe Ragnos is phyiscally stronger than Shimrra and more powerful in the Force than both Luke and Sidious.

Lightsnake
And Shimrra isn't? Remind me when we've ever seen Ragnos in a physical state.

And the average Vong is about twice as powerful as a human and that's just the intendant class. Shimrra's about three times larger and much, much stronger.

And yes, believe what you want, but it's still unsupported one way or the other.

And considering we see a Sith lord duking it out with a Jedi knight in the battle of Coruscant...wait, how is the blow of Ragnos's sword going to affect Shimrra, the pinnacle of the Yuuzhan Vong race?

tdtd
"Tremendous physical power and terrifying grasp of the dark side." And yes, we will continue to believe facts, while you live in reality according to lightsnake. We also know the overlord could take on a few average Jedi at a time, and was pwned by Luke's Emerald Lightning. Ragnos is on a scale beyond Luke, beyond Kun, and definitely beyond Shimrra.. So try again.

Oh and 1 more thing, you mentioned how Ragnos' sword would affect Shimrra, well let me give you some physics to work with. Tremendous speed and Velocity+a heavy sword=pwnage for anybody that gets hit with it.. Thank you, come again.

Lightsnake
Gee, and that is SUCH a defining measure to compare to Shimrra when that tremendous force power won't mean a thing.

And yes, Td, do you get a kick out of just not reading? Luke never used Emerald Lightning on Shimrra. And once more, Ragnos must be on this pinnacle because Td says so!

A vague quote about his physical power as compared to an at least eight foot tall, genetically enhanced as the perfect warrior mountain of strength and muscle backed up by the strongest Jedi and one of the strongest Sith lord.s Night, night, Raggy.

And let me throw your physica right back at you: Other weapon, plus physical strength rarely mattering in a SW fight pkus Shimrra being able to take it

Darth Avis
Well a sith sword is infused with sith magic so that Ragnos can pull a Kun and cut right through the septer of power and kill Shimara. Then Ragnos will proceed to WTF pwn the other two.

Lightsnake
Except for inherent resistance to things like that and force power not meaning a damn to it

Deception
Lightsnake there isn't a point in coming here now, noone here is actually competent enough to out debate you, but its very clear that none of us here in KMC who support Ragnos are ever going to convince you, just the same as the fact you will never convince us that Sidious surpasses him.

BLAK FOX
Even if Marka Ragnos is the most powerful force user in the star wars universe (and that is a very big IF that has not yet been established), that doesn't mean he would be able to defeat 2 of the most powerful force users ever as well as the most powerful being of a race that is basically immune to the force.

Lightsnake
For all we know, Marka'll be totally stunned when he can't even feel Shimrra, let alone affect him via the force.

tdtd
Originally posted by BLAK FOX
Even if Marka Ragnos is the most powerful force user in the star wars universe (and that is a very big IF that has not yet been established), that doesn't mean he would be able to defeat 2 of the most powerful force users ever as well as the most powerful being of a race that is basically immune to the force.

Let's see.. Sadow and Kressh>Luke and Kun.. Ragnos>Sadow and Kressh.. Gee, does this sound familiar? Oh yea lightsnake, Ragnos being described as having "tremendous physical strength and a terrifying grasp of the dark side" is pure hyperbole right? Please, I can say the same things when describing Sidious. Either way you're speculating against facts. And no, Ragnos is not going to cower like a ***** just because SHimrra can't feel the force. And if Luke didn't use Emerald lightning on Shimrra, then pray tell, who did he use it on?
You are the king of speculating against facts lightsnake.

BLAK FOX
It hasn't even been established whether Marka Ragnos was the most powerful out of all of the ancient sith.

Lightsnake
Right, because you say so, not that you have any proof. And you wanna play the quote game? We'll play
Luke: Strongest force of light, incredible powerful, both in the force and with the lightsaber, the greatest power of light the galaxy had known.
Sidious: The Darkness beyond darkness, the black hole of the force, the manifestation of the Dark Side itself.
Add that to Shimrra's physical strength was nothing short of terrifying.
Yeah, that tremdous power is great, is he the living embodiment of light or darkness?

And with one fell move Td proves he has never read the NJO! Luke used Emerald Lightning on a Vong slayer, buddy boy.

Darth Avis
it is enough that he is stronger than Ludo and Naga.

Lightsnake
Which means....well, absolutely nothing

tdtd
Except for the fact that I never read NJO and I have openly admitted it. Way to put your foot in your mouth again lightsnake. Keep arguing against facts, as you are a lost cause. And yes Avis you're right.

tdtd
Which means....well, absolutely nothing

Wow.. You really do live in a world of denial lightsnake, this is evident. Except for the fact that Kressh and Sadow are more powerful than anyone coming after them... Oh wait, except Sidious right?

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by Darth Avis
it is enough that he is stronger than Ludo and Naga.

Have you proof for that claim? And does being more powerful then Ludo speak volumes about someone's power.

BLAK FOX
Originally posted by tdtd
Wow.. You really do live in a world of denial lightsnake, this is evident. Except for the fact that Kressh and Sadow are more powerful than anyone coming after them... Oh wait, except Sidious right?

What did Kressh do that was so amazing?

Lightsnake
You say that like your words and opinions mean something., I want something definite proving your point. Something stating that EXACTLY.

And you're proudly flaunting you never read NJO yet you're trying to argue from it? Go back and read, it then get back to me

tdtd
Uh yes Blak Fox.. Nobody after Ludo Kressh is more powerful than him, so yes it does.

Lightsnake
Don't worry, Fox...Td loves to shoot his mouth off without a trace of evidence supporting him

BLAK FOX
Uh yes Blak Fox.. Nobody after Ludo Kressh is more powerful than him, so yes it does.

That is completely unsupported.

tdtd
You say that like your words and opinions mean something., I want something definite proving your point. Something stating that EXACTLY.

And you're proudly flaunting you never read NJO yet you're trying to argue from it? Go back and read, it then get back to me

Lightsnake, ths is why you cannot win a debate. Arguing with fact=lost battle. I don't care what you want, since it is generally known that the ancient sith were the most powerful of the most powerful, and nobody that came after them were as powerful, no matter what your little fantasy world makes you believe.

tdtd
That is completely unsupported.

No, it's a fact. The Ancient Sith were the best of the best. If you're stronger than Ludo, then it's obvious youre stronger than Luke and Kun.. Unsupported my arse.

Lightsnake
Prove it. Want a quote.

And 'facts' are proveable and undeniable. You've yet to show me something definite from Star Wars when you haven't even READ the series involving one of the combatanants

BLAK FOX
I admit that Naga Sadow was powerful, but I don't even rate him higher then Sidious or Luke.

tdtd
That's because you're either a fanboy or you don't know what you're talking about, since Sadow was only less powerful than Ragnos, AND maybe Simus. His power and knowledge is evident when Kun learns it and becomes incredibly powerful.

Lightsnake
Td, I'm going to lay it on the line:
Unless you have a quote saying "Sadow was the most powerful Force user ever besides Marka and maybe Simus," Shut up.

tdtd
Prove it. Want a quote.

And 'facts' are proveable and undeniable. You've yet to show me something definite from Star Wars when you haven't even READ the series involving one of the combatanants

Show you what lightsnake, it is pure fact that YOU are the only one on this forum that argues against facts, real quotes, etc.. So what would I get out of showing you anything? I don't even like arguing with you because you argue against facts...

tdtd
Td, I'm going to lay it on the line:
Unless you have a quote saying "Sadow was the most powerful Force user ever besides Marka and maybe Simus," Shut up.

LOL!!!! That's some infallible logic lightsnake, I'm not even going to bother with you anymore, I'll leave it to Janus or someone who has more patience for your stupidity.

BLAK FOX
It's not a fact tdtd, it's an opinion. Learn the difference.

Lightsnake
What real quotes? You brought out 'tremendous?' I brought out a counterexample. I see you don't have any quote to back up almost ANYTHING you say. Prove Naga was even the second or third strongest of the ancient empire, prove Simus was once DLotS, go on, I'm waiting.

And what's more, you haven't even READ NJO or DN, you're more legless in this debate than Anakin on Mustafar.

BLAK FOX
tdtd, quotes alone are not enough to make fact or act as proof as they are repeatedly contradicted and it is hard to judge the accuracy and credibility of them. And quotes are all that you are using td so until you can add more to the table, stop acting as if you are winning this debate because you ARE losing.

tdtd
What real quotes? You brought out 'tremendous?' I brought out a counterexample. I see you don't have any quote to back up almost ANYTHING you say. Prove Naga was even the second or third strongest of the ancient empire, prove Simus was once DLotS, go on, I'm waiting.

And what's more, you haven't even READ NJO or DN, you're more legless in this debate than Anakin on Mustafar.

Wrong.. Ancient Sith>All=fact. You're asking for stupid quotes that won't prove anything. That's like me asking "Provide me a quote that says Sidious can take down Ragnos". Notice the stupidity in that logic? This is why you can't win a debate, this is why debating with you is a waste of time. I don't have to provide you a quote as to why Naga Sadow is the second or third greatest Sith.. It's called Deductive Reasoning. Learn it and use it.. Thanks.

tdtd
tdtd, quotes alone are not enough to make fact or act as proof as they are repeatedly contradicted and it is hard to judge the accuracy and credibility of them. And quotes are all that you are using td so until you can add more to the table, stop acting as if you are winning this debate because you ARE losing.

Good thing you and Lightsnake aren't credible sources on this forum. You can't convince the ignorant of facts, so now I can sit back and let others skull**** you..

Lightsnake
No, if it was that, I'd be providing evidence. You're declaring statements with ZERO fact, give me a damn quote expressly saying Ancient Sith>All

I'm waiting.

tdtd
No, if it was that, I'd be providing evidence. You're declaring statements with ZERO fact, give me a damn quote expressly saying Ancient Sith>All

I'm waiting.

I suppose you don't understand the concept of the Golden Age of the Sith, where the most powerful existed, and the most sith magic/alchemy was practiced, and the fact that most of the force powers you see in all of these books originated from the ancient sith. Let me guess, "give me a quote that says that these powers came from the ancient sith". Please lightsnake..

BLAK FOX
Dude I'm done wit you. I'll leave it to Lightsnake to continue owning you.

Lightsnake
Gee, a Golden Age of their empire, when Ragnos later tasked Kun with creating a new Golden Age, compared to the tHOUSAND YEARS OF SITH DOMINANCE over the entire galaxy which sort of surpasses the grandeur of the Ancient Empire, especially when it's quoted saying the New Sith Empire was larger and greater than the old.

tdtd
LOL.. Ok blak fox.. You live in your little dream world of lightsnak winning a debate against anybody on this forum. Quit wasting your time, as you have nothing valuable to contribute here.

Lightsnake
All those who were banned for trolling from this forum, raise your hand.

tdtd
Gee, a Golden Age of their empire, when Ragnos later tasked Kun with creating a new Golden Age, compared to the tHOUSAND YEARS OF SITH DOMINANCE over the entire galaxy which sort of surpasses the grandeur of the Ancient Empire, especially when it's quoted saying the New Sith Empire was larger and greater than the old.

And where was this said? Especially since the NEW SITH EMPIRE was an idea, nothing more. There was no physical sith empire on Korriban or any of that nonsense, so stop making shit up. I don't see why you would make up ridiculous quotes like that, except to weaken your argument. And you STILL fail to see that Ragnos was THE Dark Lord... Perhaps you don't understand the concept. And Kun was tasked with it, goodie, he didn't accomplish it. You have effectively made up shit to weaken your argument, proved nothing, and disproved nothing, way to go Lightsnake, it's been a pleasure.

tdtd
All those who were banned for trolling from this forum, raise your hand.

All those leaving the forum shunned, for a year because they couldn't accept the fact that the character they verbally fellate isn't as powerful as they think, raise yours.

Lightsnake
Ah, now who's arguing with the facts?

And a massive empire of worlds, militant soldiers trained in the magic of Sith, crushing the Jedi is....an idea? Right.

And yeah, there was no actual empire on Korriban, just on the entire galaxy except the core worlds. Darth Ruin's new order? Kaan? Bane?

Ragnos was THE dark Lord, that's fascinating...Sadow was THE Dark Lord, Sidious was THE Dark Lord, Bane was THE Dark Lord. You've still proven nothing

tdtd
Ah, now who's arguing with the facts?

And a massive empire of worlds, militant soldiers trained in the magic of Sith, crushing the Jedi is....an idea? Right.

And yeah, there was no actual empire on Korriban, just on the entire galaxy except the core worlds. Darth Ruin's new order? Kaan? Bane?

Ragnos was THE dark Lord, that's fascinating...Sadow was THE Dark Lord, Sidious was THE Dark Lord, Bane was THE Dark Lord. You've still proven nothing

You're an idiot. THE Dark lord.. That means the Dark Lord of all Dark Lords... Everyone was a DLOTS while Ragnos was THE Dark Lord. He had the last say about Kun, about Nadd, and about Sidious.. You're way too easy lightsnake, but I don't have time to sit on this forum 24/7 and argue with you.... Enjoy your Sunday on KMC.

Lightsnake
Hm, the sentence just says 'THE Dark Lord of the Sith', that's great, join the club. He had no say about Nadd or Sadow, he wasn't even around anymore during Sidious's time except on Korriban.

Ok, show me where he had any impact at all on Bane's new order?

Darth Avis
naga blew up a star with the power of the force. you want to know how? he closed his hand. Naga was petrified by Ragnos which means Ragnos is stronger than Sadow. Luke did nothing even close to that . Kun was very uber but he never did anything too close to that. If you deny the fact that Kun is better than Shimmara you have no brain. so this is the order.
Marka>simus>naga=ludo>Kun=Luke
This is proven because it was
A. it said that Simus was the best sith magician But Ragnos beat him
B. Simus taught Naga and was very much respected when he was a floating head
C. Naga was equal to Ludo in their fight and Naga blew up stars.
D. Naga taught Kun everything Kun knew from Naga's scrolls
E. We all believe Kun and Luke are equal.

tdtd
Well said Avis, well said. Next, Lightsnake is going to be asking you to provide quotes for everything you've just stated..

Darth Avis
where is Janus or Fanus or Venifigous (sp?) im like the mini noob patrol now. The empire vs trio thread and this. meh...

tdtd
lol.. It's Sunday, probably hung over.

Darth Avis
Mothers day as well. i hate alcohol. how people like it i cant understand.

tdtd
Alcohol is the cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Lightsnake
naga blew up a star with the power of the force. you want to know how? he closed his hand. Naga was petrified by Ragnos which means Ragnos is stronger than Sadow. Luke did nothing even close to that . Kun was very uber but he never did anything too close to that. If you deny the fact that Kun is better than Shimmara you have no brain. so this is the order.
Marka>simus>naga=ludo>Kun=Luke
This is proven because it was
A. it said that Simus was the best sith magician But Ragnos beat him
B. Simus taught Naga and was very much respected when he was a floating head
C. Naga was equal to Ludo in their fight and Naga blew up stars.
D. Naga taught Kun everything Kun knew from Naga's scrolls
E. We all believe Kun and Luke are equal.

Actually, Naga channeled the power through the ship, the comics say as much. So, yeah, what was that about him 'blowing up a star' when we see his ship blasting the thing? And, wait, we see Luke's foremer student Brakiss manipulating solar flares with the hints he could blow up the sun if he tried.

where does it say Simus was the best magician? Wait, it doesn't.
Simus was respected for his wisdom and nobility.
Which is why Ludo was sweating and bleeding and Naga was just breathing heavy at worst?
Kun learned Naga's old secrets, Kun's natural power'd have nothing to do with that.

Motoko Sama
Alcohol is the cause and solution to all of life's problems.

This is very true.

Though your American drinking laws suck sometimes. I can't wait to go home. 20 > 21.

Lightsnake, I thought you acknowledged the fact it was Sadow on his own manipulating solar flares.

Faunus
where is Janus or Fanus or Venifigous (sp?) im like the mini noob patrol now. The empire vs trio thread and this. meh...

Treating our mothers like godesses, that's where.

tdtd
There's nothing in the comics about him channeling the power through the ship, try again Lightsnake.. Too bad you can't argue nor quantify Kun's "Natural Power" without calling your argument bullshit, which it is.. Thanks for playing.

tdtd
Originally posted by Faunus
Treating our mothers like godesses, that's where.

I got my mom 2 dozen white roses, go me...

Darth Avis
thought so.

Faunus
I got my mom that nifty pink Mother's Day RAZR. The cell phone, for all of you aspiring geniuses.

Darth Avis
so original. Go commercials. Flowers, breakfast, kiss, hug, card, goodbye

tdtd
LOL

Lightsnake
I just made sure to do anything my mom would usually do, got her a card and flowers...unoriginal, but, eh

tdtd
Lightsnake, your mom got more than that, trust mesmile

Admiral Akbar
Ouch.

Lightsnake
Dum dee doo *Marks* Tum ta tum.

Jonathan Mark
It's Veneficus... and as you can see I have a new username.

tdtd
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/captainobvious.jpg

Darth Avis
And a new sig... cool.
Duh.. is that u

tdtd
Yea, my halloween costume.

Jonathan Mark
http://www.p0stwh0res.com/images/captainobvious.jpg
Is that the best you can do?

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5526/tdtdbash6zl.jpg

Lightsnake
Dude, Intelligence could drag TdTD out of his closet, tear open his stomach and nest in his bowels and he wouldn't find, discover or understand it

tdtd
Dude, Intelligence could drag TdTD out of his closet, tear open his stomach and nest in his bowels and he wouldn't find, discover or understand it

http://asuaf.org/~thatoneguy/idiot.jpg

BLAK FOX
lol tdtd got cussed.

Lightsnake
Take your hat off, Td

tdtd
As the forum idiot lightsnake, you need to address me as big daddy rocket master.

Lightsnake
Is that the name you call yourself when you're all alone with your tube sock?

tdtd
No, it's the name your mother calls me when I make her Mother's Day orgasmicsmile

Lightsnake
You take immaturity to a new level.

tdtd
The point is to get the forum idiot to stop posting. Mission failed.

Lightsnake
Oh, the irony

tdtd
You take immaturity to a new level.

http://www.hipocrita.net/hypocrite/hypocrite_wallpaper.jpg

Lightsnake
Hey, I'm not the one taking potshots at the other guy's mother

tdtd
Oh, the irony

The irony is that you've taken more beatings than any woman on the lifetime channel.

Lightsnake
This is just isn't worth it anymore...you're a new breed of pathetic

tdtd
Again, says the one that was cast out and returned for more..

BLAK FOX
td Dude were you not cast out?

Admiral Akbar
LOL.

tdtd
Nope...

BLAK FOX
You were banned. Is that not being cast out by the moderators?

Admiral Akbar
Actually, there is a big difference between being banned and running away, then coming back 2 months later.

tdtd
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Actually, there is a big difference between being banned and running away, then coming back 2 months later.

Thank you. And I believe it was 6+ months.

Admiral Akbar
Thats a long time..

Lightsnake
I had personal things and I squared that with the others, thanks. Seriously, Td, just shut up

tdtd
Sure you did Lightsnake.. Oh no I mean I beleve you, because your posts have been any different from the time before you left, to the time you came back.. In case you don't understand, nothing's changed and you're still wrong 99% of the time.

Borbarad
*yawn*

http://intern.darklegion.de/eddie/funstuff/Riddickulous.jpg

Lightsnake
Alright, I'm going to express this as clearly as it can be express:

Shut the **** up, you pathetic, trolling little worm. You know frankly shit about me, my personal life and my reasons, let ALONE what goes on with me at home or between other members of this board. There is no conversation you have contributed to on this entire forum, so instead you just detract from it, and you know something? Those aren't my words. Go on, Td, just try to make a comparison between me and you. At the very least I can back up my stuff while all you do is ride on other people's arguments, I've seen you shredded by Motoko, Janus, Sorgo and others, so don't you dare criticize me on anything, you immature little wretch, especially when I'm not the one taking potshots at your family.

You want to play, Td? We'll play, I've got no problems with that. Why don't you ask Rex who's in the right here? He called you a troll himself right after he banned you for it and the moment he refuted your arguments, you shut your mouth nice and sweet.

You want to really make something out of this, Td? Try it, I'm vindictive enough towards you right now. Put your money where your mouth is, because I've had it with you.

Go on, try marking me, we'll see who the mods favor over this, you immature little troll.

Borbarad
Can you two please stop this vulgar display of idiocy ? That kind of games end up with two people losing...always...

Lightsnake
OH, I was fine until he made those little remarks about my mother.

Borbarad
OH, I was fine until he made those little remarks about my mother.

Well...and you've ignored it for one page just to freak out then ?

Just ignore td...

Lightsnake
He made one at the start of this, then tried it again.

Still, your advice has merit. Thank you, Nai.

tdtd
Dude shut up lightsnake you're obnoxious.. I made a ridiculous comment to shut you up and obviously it didn't work. You are the last person to be calling anyone a troll, especially since you can't comprehend the definition yourself. I don't even bother arguing with you 99% of the time because you're wrong, so stop crying..

Lightsnake
So, Fox, Nai, can you believe the Vong destroyed Ithor?

Deception
tdtd, perhaps you dont understand, but frankly you were insulting Lightsnake's mother and i don't find that an excellent way of shutting someone up.

Honestly, although most of us disagree with Lightsnake, its quite obvious he actually makes valid arguments and he generally backs it up.

Whenever you argue, you end up contradicting yourself, adding onto the fact if someone says something along the lines of "tdtd may have a point for once," you actually use it as law and constantly keep quoting yourself.

Oh btw anyone live in AUS? I'm finding it hard to find the DE Comics and the TOTJ ones, and its quite tiring reading it from SWcomics.com.

Razielim
Meh, I don't see Ragnos taking all three of 'em.

Deception
Depending on whether Kun and Luke can work cohesively while Shimrra acts as a meat shield, Ragnos mind as well win it.

His scepter is enough to put out one of the force users for around 5 seconds, chances are within those 5 seconds after Shimrra is down, Ragnos will destroy either Kun or Luke.

BLAK FOX
Hey Deception do you have a program like bittorrent or something, because if you do you can download like a thousand comics from this one file on demonoid.com. It shouldn't take you too long to download depending on your internet speed. I took me like 3 hours.

tdtd
Hey Deception I tell you what, if you can show me where I've contradicted myself, maybe I'll take your word as a credible one. Until then....
http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A8/79/A8793C-md-b.jpg

BLAK FOX
"And how about a nice cup of STOP COPYING JANUS"

Deception
Hey Deception do you have a program like bittorrent or something, because if you do you can download like a thousand comics from this one file on demonoid.com. It shouldn't take you too long to download depending on your internet speed. I took me like 3 hours.

Ye i do, thxs for the link

Hey Deception I tell you what, if you can show me where I've contradicted myself, maybe I'll take your word as a credible one. Until then....
http://www.choiceshirts.com/images/A8/79/A8793C-md-b.jpg

Oh why would i bother, considering you dont even understand the english language.

Btw, every insult you've attempted is a result of copying other members on this site, i wouldn't be talking if i was you, atleast i don't make a fool of myself on these forums nor did i get banned twice.

tdtd
Except for the fact I don't make a fool out of myself.. Just because you say it doesn't make it so. Every insult I attempted is a result of someone else? Nice, any more stupidity? I did get banned twice so I give you this. At least I don't nutride other people on this forum..

Lightsnake
Deception, given how fragile the scepter really is, how dodgeable and the dubious factors of how much energy it had actually absorbed and how well it'll work on Shim, it's not altogether likely that'll be a deciding factor

tdtd
How much energy it absorbed isn't a dubious factor lightsnake. It took energy from whole planets, and implanted the force into random people. The energy in the scepter is OBVIOUS.

Lightsnake
And how much energy is in the scepter now? Tavion had been gathering all the enrgy it contained. And you accuse others of nutriding? Lol

tdtd
Who am I nutriding dipshit? Could it be that I've actually played the game? What the hell do you mean how much energy, enough to give nobodys force abilities and to drain planets. That's PLENTY of energy..
http://data1.blog.de/blog/p/plasticine/img/8988.jpg

Lightsnake
Right, all taken by Tavion.

Now, hush and let the adults talk.

tdtd
Lightsnake, if this forum was for intelligent adults, you wouldn't be here.

Faunus
It's either Lightsnake or IKC, right? Just calm down tdtd. If you're ranting on and on about intelligence and presenting an adult image, be the bigger man and end the argument.

tdtd
Good point Faunus, yet it's hard lol..

Hokage Yoda
Good point Faunus, yet it's hard lol..

I know how you feel

tdtd
lol..

Hokage Yoda
Well a sith sword is infused with sith magic so that Ragnos can pull a Kun and cut right through the septer of power and kill Shimara. Then Ragnos will proceed to WTF pwn the other two.

Agreed Happy Dance

tdtd
Oh how I love Marka Ragnos

Admiral Akbar
Who doesnt....

tdtd
He's a sexy beast.

Admiral Akbar
Ragnos is far from sexy. You got the beast part right though.

Hokage Yoda
He's a sexy beast.

Wow sick

tdtd
prove me wrong

Lightsnake
His chin

tdtd
Easily taken care of with surgery

Admiral Akbar
LOL..He would eat the surgeons.

tdtd
You're just mad because he's sexy.

Admiral Akbar
Im not mad, I guess.. well.. Ragnos is just not my type.

tdtd
Why not? He's smart, he's physically appealing, he likes candlelight suppers and long walks on the beach, what's not to like?

Hokage Yoda
You're just mad because he's sexy.

This is not Sexy
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/4/40/Markaragnos23.jpg

Admiral Akbar
Physically Appealing? He looks like a cross between a Fish and An Orangoutang. vampire

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>