I Just got back from a Concert in the City!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
so yah there was a free concert going on in San Francisco and I went with some friends. we got there late so we missed most of the bands erm...but we did get to see an Awesome Fireworks show out over the bay!!

that was well worth the trip itself big grin

Ronny
*has never been to a concert*

a1hsauce
confused yes I have embarrasment

Tired Hiker
No, she meant she has never been to a concert. I saw PRIMUS in SF like ten times. smile

Leo.M
I love free concerts droolio

rickyduck

Leo.M

Valharu

Alpha Centauri
To them, mostly. That's how bands earn a bulk of their living, on touring. It's also where a bulk of their earnings go, because they essentially have to pay to go on tour.

-AC

Valharu
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
To them, mostly. That's how bands earn a bulk of their living, on touring. It's also where a bulk of their earnings go, because they essentially have to pay to go on tour.

-AC I didnt spend $500 on tickets. It's the other shit like alcohol and booze and all the drinks and the transport.

a1hsauce
good times yes

nastyyy
I was to J Lo's concert=)
It was brilliant

taft
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
No, she meant she has never been to a concert. I saw PRIMUS in SF like ten times. smile

primus dd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.