Flip flops!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Though I wear these most of the year, it is actually becoming the time to do so, at least for us in the USA where the weather is getting warm. What are your thoughts and fantasies regarding flip flops?

Tired Hiker
Well, Hiker, since no one else is responding, I must say, I find flip flops devine! euro

lord xyz
I think flip-flops are stupid george

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by lord xyz

Well, that makes a whole bunch of sense. Dildo face! big grin

Neo_Version 7
Flip-flops are cool. It's just I don't have the best feet.

Any tips, TH?

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Flip-flops are cool. It's just I don't have the best feet.

Any tips, TH?

Dude, just cut your toe nails. It's that simple, bro. yes

lord xyz
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, that makes a whole bunch of sense. Dildo face! big grin dildo face? wtf there's a kid at my school who goes by the name 'dildo head'. And there's a teacher called 'Mr. Daldo'.

But I no dildo. wink That might be what you want, you might want me to be a dildo but I'm just not like that.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I really don't want you to be a dildo. That would be just . . . . I don't know, uncomfortible? I mean, it would be so claustrophobic, constantly being in those tight places and all. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And you seem cool, so . . . . erm

fini
Hmm since i'm in the tropics, i wear flip flop alllllll the time. heck i even got a nice pair with leather and rhinstones that i wear to work sometimes, lol

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by fini
Hmm since i'm in the tropics, i wear flip flop alllllll the time. heck i even got a nice pair with leather and rhinstones that i wear to work sometimes, lol

That's cool! I had a pair of leather flip flops once, but I had to kick them off so I could run faster from the police. This is actually a true story. erm

lord xyz
Yeah, I really don't want you to be a dildo. That would be just . . . . I don't know, uncomfortible? I mean, it would be so claustrophobic, constantly being in those tight places and all. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. And you seem cool, so . . . . erm ermm there's just no answer to that.

Hmm since i'm in the tropics, i wear flip flop alllllll the time. heck i even got a nice pair with leather and rhinstones that i wear to work sometimes, lol thumb up

Tired Hiker
ermm there's just no answer to that.

Well, how about this . . .

ermm there's just no answer to that.

Tired Hiker
Dumbass! laughing

lord xyz
???

Tired Hiker
eek!

Soldner

I think the same !!!

no say no to flip-flops ^^

Soldner

Tired Hiker
Flip flops rule. I don't care what you guys say. In this town, Las fecking Vegas, they are a necessity.

fini
LOL, I got to get me a good leather one someday

and DUh, they not very good to be running with. lol

Tired Hiker
LOL, I got to get me a good leather one someday

and DUh, they not very good to be running with. lol

No doubt! Especially when your hammered, and the cops actually drive up onto the sidewalk to chase you out of a park at 3 in the morning for drinking beers and smoking herbage. embarrasment

PandoraMomo
i love flip flops. evn tho in my area it hasnt quite been flip flip weather for the past week(its too cold for may!),i am still determined to wear them

H. S. 6
I just bought new ones yesterday.

soulwinner
i Luv flip-flops =)

Marissa

DarkC
I wear them only in blistering heat, as I live in Canada.

And that's not too often.

Punkyhermy
I SO don't like flip flops. I try to avoid wearing them as much as possible. The straps always leave ugly marks against my skin.

soulwinner
I bought new cuttie pairs yesterday wahahahah.. so cute.. I wish i cna have some more pairs... woooo.. heheheh.. I'm bored..........

soulwinner
it's best to wear if it's on summer yeah!... cool

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by soulwinner
it's best to wear if it's on summer yeah!... cool

nah...like I said above. I've never developed a liking for flip flops. My feet are spoiled, I suppose...stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
not a big fan om em either, too restrictive in the toe area

Punkyhermy
too restrictive? I'd say too open. Its this psychological thing I have, I guess, lol. I feel so...vulnerable with my toes out in the open and anyone can step on them. So I usually like wearing covered shoes...UGGs, Sneakers, not open toed heels and stuff...

Mr. Bacon
i dont like having things jamme din between my toes so that little strap would piss me off, or not being able to run in them

Lana
I just got some new ones but unlike Momo, I wait until it's warm to wear them stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
i dont like having things jamme din between my toes so that little strap would piss me off, or not being able to run in them

OMG!Yes. I know! That strap 'jammed in between my toes' IRRITATES me to no end! And its SOOO not comfortable. lol...I don't see why people go all, "Flip flops are soo comfy'. confused

Mr. Bacon
me either, i ike barefoot or sneakers

Tired Hiker
I like flip flops because they are quick to put on, you don't need to bother with socks, and on hot days they don't heat your feet up. I wear shoes to work to keep my feet protected, but I'd rather be in my flip flops walking to the pool.

Punkyhermy
lol..Its been a while since I've walked barefoot I was thinking the other day when I got the urge all of a sudden and took off my shoes in the middle of the sidewalk and did just that. big grin Good times...As a kid it was hard to make me wear shoes, lol!stick out tongue

And sneakers rock! My dad has like the best taste in shoes...so I let him pick out my sneakers for me still!big grin lol...we're crazy!happy

Mr. Bacon
haha, stick out tongue thats awesome

Punkyhermy
lol. Yes it is..stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Yeah, I love being barefoot too, that's why flip flops are so great.

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Lana
I just got some new ones but unlike Momo, I wait until it's warm to wear them stick out tongue

Ok, lan.. I dont know if u remember, but were i was born is warm... i used to be barefoot almost year round. U know i still do that often. I love not wearing shoes.. I dunno, clostrophobe thingy i guess

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Ok, lan.. I dont know if u remember, but were i was born is warm... i used to be barefoot almost year round. U know i still do that often. I love not wearing shoes.. I dunno, clostrophobe thingy i guess

Yeah, I feel more free and natural when I'm barefoot. The only reason I'd even wear flip flops is becuase of sharp things on the ground.

PandoraMomo
Yeah, I feel more free and natural when I'm barefoot. The only reason I'd even wear flip flops is becuase of sharp things on the ground.
im the same way. i love being in my backyard barefoot, geeling the cool grass between my toes.. cool tile.. i love the feeling of earth

silver_tears
I hate getting my feet dirty, I'm only ever brefoot in my house, and we have tiling and hardwood so that feels nice, or like on grass.

I hate being barefoot on sand after swimming so much, I hate the feel of it on your feet messed

And I adore flip flops droolio

Punkyhermy
they are so uncomfortable tho...

silver_tears
I'm really used to them, and for shoes I always splurge, I find the more you pay, the better they are, so all of mine are actually quite comfortable, although expensive for flip flops. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.