Conflicting Lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkz
Has anyone eles notice how the line "sorry I'v been away so long, I won't let you down again" line at the end of superman 2 is completley conflicting with the new film superman returns as he then disappears for several years? lol

Dark Shazam93
Damn... and he also said in SM1 "I never lie"! Ha, he's a piece of ****!!! Well... dude, i JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS:
I think you've watched that film FAR too many times!

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Damn... and he also said in SM1 "I never lie"! Ha, he's a piece of ****!!! Well... dude, i JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS:
I think you've watched that film FAR too many times!

Lol actuly I just watched it a few hours ago, and I heard that and thought, what a load of crap. If only they thought about superman returns at the time.

Xirius
Originally posted by Sparkz
Has anyone eles notice how the line "sorry I'v been away so long, I won't let you down again" line at the end of superman 2 is completley conflicting with the new film superman returns as he then disappears for several years? lol

I noticed that too, but if they're ignoring the entire third and fourth movies, I think they can ignore that one line too....

MattDay
I guess maybe it'll explain why it was soooo important for superman to go back and look for krypton in the film... just wait

Demas
The 2nd film is not in my history. It's not a particularly good film, either, if you watch it again.

Over and over again we're told it's a "vague history", the impression they want you to get is similar to James Bond. You know some things that make Bond Bond, but it isn't necessary to know every specific fact of the prior films.

Dark Shazam93
yes Like why Felix Leiter is black in one of 'em...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.