2nd Age Spawn vs. 75% Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Who wins?

Takion
GALACTUS.

batdude123
Galactus 10/10.

grey fox
No idea, 2nd age could a HELL of a lot of crazy crap....

General Kon-El
Half power Galactus then

batdude123
It'd be closer, but I'd still say that Galactus would win.

Takion
Originally posted by batdude123
It'd be closer, but I'd still say that Galactus would win.
Half power Galactus Got defeated by Thor, and Strange. So Im going with Spawn on this one.

batdude123
Nah, Dr. Strange defeated Galactus when he was SEVERLY SEVERLY depowered. Dr. Strange and Thor don't have any business going up against a multiversal world devourer like Galactus unless he's at the most 5% of his power.

Takion
Nah, Dr. Strange defeated Galactus when he was SEVERLY SEVERLY depowered. Dr. Strange and Thor don't have any business going up against a multiversal world devourer like Galactus unless he's at the most 5% of his power.
So Thor defeated a 5% Galactus?

batdude123
Originally posted by Takion
So Thor defeated a 5% Galactus?

At the very most. I doubt it's even that high. Silver Surfer is said to have only 1% of Galactus's power and we all know how powerful he is. So I'd say that Thor and Dr. Strange defeating anything above a 4 or 5% powered Galactus is PIS. wink

Takion
At the very most. I doubt it's even that high. Silver Surfer is said to have only 1% of Galactus's power and we all know how powerful he is. So I'd say that Thor and Dr. Strange defeating anything above a 4 or 5% powered Galactus is PIS. wink
Show me what a 50% Galactus has ever done? Please?

batdude123
Show me what a 50% Galactus has ever done? Please?

Well, full-powered Galactus is powerful enough to destroy the ENTIRE universe 10x over. So divide his power up by half and he's able to destroy the universe 5x over. wink Anyways, a half-powered Galactus is rarely shown in comics. He's usually shown to be SEVERLY depowered because that's why he comes to earth, to feed on it. Anyways, he basically has to be depowered so that the heroes of earth can give him a good battle. Otherwise, he'd just mop the floor with all of them. So, yes, a half-powered Galactus would SURELY be able to take down Spawn. 2nd Age Spawn is top tier Skyfather level, while Galactus is a multiverse being that is very much above skyfather level. erm

Takion
Well, full-powered Galactus is powerful enough to destroy the ENTIRE universe 10x over. So divide his power up by half and he's able to destroy the universe 5x over. wink Anyways, a half-powered Galactus is rarely shown in comics. He's usually shown to be SEVERLY depowered because that's why he comes to earth, to feed on it. Anyways, he basically has to be depowered so that the heroes of earth can give him a good battle. Otherwise, he'd just mop the floor with all of them. So, yes, a half-powered Galactus would SURELY be able to take down Spawn. 2nd Age Spawn is top tier Skyfather level, while Galactus is a multiverse being that is very much above skyfather level. erm
Spawn is definitly above Skyfather, but didn't Odin defeat Galactus who seemed preety strong at that time.

Milkie
VULCAN TAKES GALACTUS'S POWER AND DEFEATS EVERYONE BECAUSE HE CAN STEAL ANYBODIES POWERS BECAUSE HE CAN.

Takion
Originally posted by Milkie
VULCAN TAKES GALACTUS'S POWER AND DEFEATS EVERYONE BECAUSE HE CAN STEAL ANYBODIES POWERS BECAUSE HE CAN.
ummm dude, this is Spawn not Vulcan.

Milkie
VULCAN STOLE SPAWN'S POWER IN HIS FIRST APPEARANCE.

Takion
VULCAN STOLE SPAWN'S POWER IN HIS FIRST APPEARANCE.
Are you refering to Violator.

Milkie
NO, VULCAN.

Takion
NO, VULCAN.
VULCAN 10 / 10. HE CAN BEAT ANYONE!!!

Big Sexy
Sure roll eyes (sarcastic)
I give it 3 months

Milkie
VULCAN STOLE GODS POWERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!

Big Sexy
whatver.
I hope you don't mean Deadly Genesis 1-6 Vulcan

Milkie
YES! HE DID IT! ASK JUGGERNAUT888888 OR 666666 OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.

Big Sexy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Spawn is definitly above Skyfather, but didn't Odin defeat Galactus who seemed preety strong at that time.

Odin really shouldn't be beating more than a 15-20% powered up Galactus. That's still really powerful, but just 1/5 of his total potential. wink

Takion
Odin really shouldn't be beating more than a 15-20% powered up Galactus. That's still really powerful, but just 1/5 of his total potential. wink
But was proof given he was.

batdude123
But was proof given he was.

No, but if you actually use logic and inductive reasoning, you could say that he was no more powered up than 15-20%. Think about it, Odin is a powerful being, but no more than a pebble when you compare him to Galactus. Odin's domain is on an asteroid in our solar system being powered by our sun (Asgard). Anyways, Galactus has been around for billions of years and has power directly from the "Big Bang." While Odin is skyfather level, full-powered Galactus is LEAGUES above Odin. If you understand that a full-powered Galactus is able to destroy the universe 10x over, then you can't really tell me that he would have problems with Odin while he is fully powered. Anyways, I'm just gonna say that if you think that Galactus was over 15-20% while fighting Odin, then you're out of your freakin mind. Galactus rules Spawn 10/10.

Milkie
Mammon Wins

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2732/66rl.png

Grimm22
VULCAN STOLE GODS POWERS WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!

What are you talking about? Seriously what does this have to do with Vulcan?

Milkie
I'm just trolling

Takion
No, but if you actually use logic and inductive reasoning, you could say that he was no more powered up than 15-20%. Think about it, Odin is a powerful being, but no more than a pebble when you compare him to Galactus. Odin's domain is on an asteroid in our solar system being powered by our sun (Asgard). Anyways, Galactus has been around for billions of years and has power directly from the "Big Bang." While Odin is skyfather level, full-powered Galactus is LEAGUES above Odin. If you understand that a full-powered Galactus is able to destroy the universe 10x over, then you can't really tell me that he would have problems with Odin while he is fully powered. Anyways, I'm just gonna say that if you think that Galactus was over 15-20% while fighting Odin, then you're out of your freakin mind. Galactus rules Spawn 10/10.
I clearly know that, but im saying Spawn would give Galactus a lot of trouble. So I'd say Galactus 60% 7 / 10

batdude123
Galactus at 50% wins at least 8/10.

Takion
Galactus at 50% wins at least 8/10.
Galactus 50% I would say 7 / 10 as well.

Lord Urizen
Galactus takes this.

Spawn has a lot of jurisdictional power in Hell and in Greenworld, but I dont think he has the same level of power within his UNIVERSE like Galactus does in his.

Although Second Age Spawn was virtually a god, he would be defined so because of this:

1) HE was no longer bound to limits of universal or cosmic law. He was able to HOLD Angela's lance without WORRY of being destroyed by it.

GUYS..listen...MAMMON was shocked ! Even he HAD to ask "Why are you not destroyed" ? and Spawn replied "Because I DONT BELEIVE IN THIS SH*T"...

Spawn reached a state of being where he transcended the laws of REALITY, reality both within his universe and reality of Heaven, Hell, and Greenworld.

AFTER his defeat of urizen and malebolgia, Spawn began to weaken...possibly because he was submitted to more personal pain by the Death of Angela, and started "beleiving" in limits again.

(now listen, if im mistaking 2nd age spawn for 3rd, please correct me)

If it's a HUNGRY Galactus, Spawn could force the EArth to fight back against Galactus because of his gift from Greenworld.

The only thing Galactus has going for him is that he is POWER on such a large SCALE...a scale even larger than Spawn's.

However, PURE POWER does not guarantee victory. GALACTUS is ENORMOUS FORCE...but does he contain REALITY ALTERING or REALITY defying powers ? NO he does not.

Spawn did at a certain point, and this would have ensured his victory against Galactus, assuming it was the age of Spawn I'm thinking of, and took place in IMAGE's universe.

Tassadar
Galactus at half power still wins against any incarnation of Spawn 10/10
Galactus at half power could destroy the universe, that means ALL of Marvel
Spawn could not top that with all the bad wrighting in the world

Lord Urizen
That sounds very convincing Tassidar. It really does, the way you put it. Plain and Simple force vs force.

I think differently though. I kinda look into it harder than that ,even when "obviousness" kicks in. That may be my problem, but many people admire and consider my points.

Just for the record, I did not decide a winner yet. I think it could go either way.

You're thinking on a basis of STRENGTH alone taking victory.

And yes, Galactus' strength alone CAN ensure his victory against Spawn. However, Spawn has his advantages as well.

Galactus follows an order within Marvel's Universe. Despite his immense power and cosmic heirarchy, he cannot alter reality, nor defy universal law.

Galactus is SUBJECT to things like the Ultamate Nullifer which would destroy him.

Spawn at a certain point was beyond such restrictions and laws. At one point NOTHING affected him. Even Angela's lance which contained HEAVENLY energy which automatically nullifies demonic beings, EVEN ONE SUCH AS MAMMON himself !!!, Spawn was able to break that law and remain unharmed.

I beleive that even at this SPECIFIC point in Spawn's development, the Ultamate Nullifer may have not been able to delete him, because Spawn was beyond such structures and laws.

I could be wrong about that, but that's how it seems. And hey, if Thanos can get the better of Galactus, so can Spawn.

Mider
this is a hard fight to choose who wins on one hand you have a guy who is beyond the powers of the universe, and stops time on a whim, he can also basically do anything he wants as long as he believes he can, nothing hurts him either, he also has total controll over nature, he's probably stronger then swamp thing people, you think having controll over nature is bull, swamp thing made the tree upon which the entire DCU stands trust me its not bull, and spawn probably owns swamp thing, also spawn can call forth the other spawns of the past, they also say he can travel faster then time itself, this guy is not a punk, he defeated a guy who it took heaven AND hell to just trap, am i saying spawn wins no im just saying do not just say GALACTUS WINS, spawn is in another diffrent league of power for all you know if there was a galactus in his realm, he would have kicked his butt.

Mider
bump

Mider
with full power over nature maybe not even galactus can beat spawn sad if you guys think that having full power over nature is bull heh that is like full power over all elements which is what the universe is basically all made of, the stars, etc if spawn has controll over all elements he would have controll over all of that, stars, planets, air, EVERYTHING.

Crease
Big G 100/10 wink

Takion
After reading Lord Urizen posts. I saw Spawn 10 / 10. plus Galactus is no way close to omnipotentno expression

Robtard
Glactus takes it easy... If you had said 74% Galactus, then I would have to go with Spawn. That 1% between 74-75 is where the magic happens.

Mider
you wish it was that easy for big g to win, spawn owns him

ExtraMision5555
I think for once, galactus loses this, spawn was pertty darn uber in 2nd age.

I dont think thiers really a middle ground* it pertty much goes one way or the other, and im leaning towards spawn

BUT

What could spawn do to Galactus to hurt him???

Rewmac
The question goes the other way too, the only way Spawn can be killed is that if he is decapitated by a weapon from Heaven...

Anyway Spawn would loose though...He just simply cannot win against The Big G....Nooo way? Even 50% beats the shit out of my man Simmons...

juggernaut66666
YES! HE DID IT! ASK JUGGERNAUT888888 OR 666666 OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS.
hey dumbas i never said anything like those things

Rewmac
Don't worry about that juggs....I just can't take it that Vulcan at full power stands a chance against him...Even as a Spawn I'm saying this...

juggernaut66666
stupid fcuking spawn fanboys overrate spawn one of them said he is on same level with TOAA

Milkie
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hey dumbas i never said anything like those things

Hey dumbass I was joking.

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
stupid fcuking spawn fanboys overrate spawn one of them said he is on same level with TOAA Yeah I've seen things like that...But trust me Spawn is strong...

Rols
Big G own Spawn 10/10, we dont even know if Big G can be affected by reality altering powers.

Rewmac
He cannot be. Darkseid omega beam had no effekt on him. Galactus is a major part of the iniverses balance...He cannot be put away...

Mider
the hunger when darkseid fought galactus was non cannon and its already stated that spawn has powers above and beyond the normal universal laws, im not saying he'd win but im asking how can galactus kill him if heaven and hell cant even do it, and those powers he showed even during the second age where probably the tip of the ice berg some of the beings in the spawn universe where not that powerful could still cause stars to go nova and the really really powerful ones where nearly totally indestructable look at malbolgia even when he was at his weakest he still nearly killed spawn and he DID kill angela you shouldnt count out spawn out just yet.

Mider
also im sure spawn can also increase his powers by the absorbing of sins and of power he did what galactus did in mephestos realm but spawn did it in a realm that made mephesto's look like a playground probably to a guy that made mephesto look like a handpuppet, and then he can absorb sin for all we know galactus is full of it and it would work against him.

sexyking
Originally posted by Crease
Big G 100/10 wink

Do you even read spawn comics or no anything about the character if you did you would know this is no walk in the park for Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.