RotS Obi-Wan Kneobi runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xepeyon
1) AotC Anakin Skywalker

2) TpM Qui-Gon Jinn

3) Obsession Asaaj Ventress

4) Kit Fisto

5) ESB Darth Vader

6) Mace Windu

7) DN Kyle Katarn

8) he makes it through

tdtd
I'd say they go down at Mace, which would be a hard fight for Shaft.

Motoko Sama
I'd agree. After a well-played match, Obi-Wan loses at six to Mace. Surely.

Razielim
5 or 6.

tdtd
Eh ROTS alone would be a good match for Vader, adding Obiwan is a little too difficult for half man half machine to overcome.

Faunus
If he gets past Vader, Mace tools him.

Motoko Sama
How much rest in-between btw?

tdtd
Lunch Break+happy meal

Motoko Sama
Lol.

((The_Anomaly))
He goes down at Mace, and goes down hard.

tdtd
yup

Motoko Sama
Er, yeah.

tdtd
No, I was posting on the wrong place...

Motoko Sama
Figured.

BLAK FOX
I say he goes down at Vader.

tdtd

http://www.aidanmoran.com/images/Nobody%20gives%20a%20Shit.jpg

Xepeyon
lets say Obi-Wan get a...6 hour rest between each battle.

Motoko Sama
Originally posted by Xepeyon
lets say Obi-Wan get a...6 hour rest between each battle.

Then he still goes down at Mace Windu.

Xepeyon
I thought so....

DePWNZOR
Windu wtf pwns him.

jollyjim311
Vader takes him out. He was able to defeat Obi Wan in his later years, and Obi Would be sore before the fight even started. Vader takes him down. I mean, look at the previous contenders. Every one, except maybe Anakin, would tire the hell out of him. Kit Fisto would be tough with only 6 hours rest. Vader takes him out early in 5.

tdtd
Yea, vader

darthsith19
Nah, 6 hours is enough, no one will tire him out that much, Asajj is the hardest up to Vader. Vader'd give him trouble, but he could probably make it but he goes down Hard at Windu.

jollyjim311
Obi's fatigue would be considerable even before he made it to Vader.
1: Anakin is defeated and Obi Wan regain his energy within the six hours.
2: Qui Gon has an offensive style and would tire him out. In a saber or force fight, he fares well against Kenobi, but is beat.
3: Asaaj is very fast and also has an offensive style that plays off her speed and flexibility. Obi would be winded after.
4: Obi Wan goes into this fight tired and maybe a little sore. He comes out exhausted, sore, and possibly injured.
5: Vader takes out a fatigued Kenobi early. He would probably fight worse than he did in ANH due to his injuries. And Vader beat ANH Obi Wan, so, Vader takes him out in about a minute.

Xepeyon
....According to the poll, someone thought he could make it to DN Kyle, alive.

jollyjim311
Maybe he would. If he had some "luck" and his Jedi Starfighter.

darthsith19
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Obi's fatigue would be considerable even before he made it to Vader.
1: Anakin is defeated and Obi Wan regain his energy within the six hours.
2: Qui Gon has an offensive style and would tire him out. In a saber or force fight, he fares well against Kenobi, but is beat.
3: Asaaj is very fast and also has an offensive style that plays off her speed and flexibility. Obi would be winded after.
4: Obi Wan goes into this fight tired and maybe a little sore. He comes out exhausted, sore, and possibly injured.
5: Vader takes out a fatigued Kenobi early. He would probably fight worse than he did in ANH due to his injuries. And Vader beat ANH Obi Wan, so, Vader takes him out in about a minute.
1. Yup.
2. A little tired, but ROTS Obi-Wan is in perfect condition. It took several minutes of dueling Anakin on Mustafar to make him breath hard, and Anakin is far stronger than any of first 5. Well, maybe not far stronger than ESB Vader or Asajj but a fair bit stronger.
3. Yeah... Asajj may tire him out a little, but nothing that he can't regain in 6 hours.
4. lol, Kit's not gonna injure him. Looking at how poor Kit did against Palpatine this fight shouldn't be that hard and Obi-Wan will be more rested by the time he takes Vader than when he fought Kit.
5. Injuries? Your dreaming. He may be a little fatigued, but none of these opponents are really strong enough than he won't be rested after 6 hours. Vader wouldn't stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.