Who's the best good guy turned bad guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Superboy Prime
Parallax
Dark Phoenix
Onslaught

or somebody else?

My money's on Parallax.

Takion
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Superboy Prime
Parallax
Dark Phoenix
Onslaught

or somebody else?

My money's on Parallax.
Parallax definitly, I loved the dudes story line.

samishe
Ock wasn't a badguy before the accident. So I say him.

Mr. Valentine
Silver Surfer (of sorts big grin)

Blair Wind
Black Adam

Dark Shazam93
Black adam, closely followed by Parallax...

diabloman
hulk

Dark Shazam93
Chuck Norris pwns them all though...

King_Mungi
Yep I'm getting tired of the Chuck Norris jokes.

willRules
Emma Frost droolio

diabloman
again with the chuck norris crap

Rick/Genis
I'm going to agree with Valentine on Surfer... love that guy.

He went from mindless drone to SUPREME goodguy of ALL!!!

Psyquis52
Beast.

Dark Beast. Very cool.

olympian
Hank Hall < Monarch.

willRules
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Beast.

Dark Beast. Very cool.

yes

roughrider
Black Adam and Emma Frost are the other way around - bad people turned good.

Good person turned bad - The Ultimate Example.

ANAKIN SKYWALKER > DARTH VADER.

Dark Shazam93
yes but not primarily bad guy so I would say no

jumpmann
Parallax was always bad.

Spideys Sister
Deadpool is The best reformed villan! He's the most badass too. big grin

That's just my opinion. no expression

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Hank Hall < Monarch. Hank Hall, Monarch, Extant.
He was pretty badass.

I liked Hal and BA both getting props in here too...

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Black Adam and Emma Frost are the other way around - bad people turned good. Black Adam was a good guy in Egypt days, then went bad, then joined the JSA and went good near the beginning of the current run, then took over a country by force and unaffiliated himself with the good heros and became part of the Society. Not a good guy at all.

WrathfulDwarf
SBP

During the IC Spectre was a pretty nasty good guy turn bad.

Juntai
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
SBP

During the IC Spectre was a pretty nasty good guy turn bad. Spectre's not really a bad guy or a good guy...

Validus
Hal Jordan. Unlike most GL fans I rather like Parallax. Gave Hal more substance than he ever had as Green Lantern.

roughrider
Originally posted by Juntai
Black Adam was a good guy in Egypt days, then went bad, then joined the JSA and went good near the beginning of the current run, then took over a country by force and unaffiliated himself with the good heros and became part of the Society. Not a good guy at all.

Black Adam spent the majority of his comics life as a villain, but is now more a ruthless anti-hero who dispenses hard-line justice. He overthrew a corrupt goverment, and the people of his country embrace him as their leader. Was tricked into joining the villains society, then left when their true purpose was revealed, and allied himself to the right side.
( Of course he killed Psycho Pirate right on the spot, but that's hard-line justice for you...)

WrathfulDwarf
Spectre's not really a bad guy or a good guy...

Lately he's been in between. He has committed some acts of heroism in the past. His good deeds outbalance his bad deeds. Only during the IC have I seen The Spectre turn pretty bad.

Blair Wind

Black Adam is a good guy turned bad....whos now an anti hero....so he fits wink

Blood_Rayne
Malice nuff said

Marvel Boy
Archangel, but then he turned again so....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Validus
Hal Jordan. Unlike most GL fans I rather like Parallax. Gave Hal more substance than he ever had as Green Lantern.

Agreed .... but i've heard Zero hour is crap ? smile

Juntai
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Lately he's been in between. He has committed some acts of heroism in the past. His good deeds outbalance his bad deeds. Only during the IC have I seen The Spectre turn pretty bad. He's a natural force, he's not really good or bad, though. In one comic, he might determine whether or not to kill Two Face, in another, Superman.

He's just does what he does. He's not good or evil.

Juntai
Black Adam spent the majority of his comics life as a villain, but is now more a ruthless anti-hero who dispenses hard-line justice. He overthrew a corrupt goverment, and the people of his country embrace him as their leader. Was tricked into joining the villains society, then left when their true purpose was revealed, and allied himself to the right side.
( Of course he killed Psycho Pirate right on the spot, but that's hard-line justice for you...) I see what you're saying from a certain perspective, and that's how I feel about Black Adam.... but in DCU, there's a written fine line of what a hero is, and Black Adam is not one of them, he's a villain.

S.S
He's a natural force, he's not really good or bad, though. In one comic, he might determine whether or not to kill Two Face, in another, Superman.

He's just does what he does. He's not good or evil.
He's beyond silly things such as Good or evil.......... cool

willRules

Emma's bad again.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.