Quicksilver vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Quicksilver right before HOM. Which means he can easily hit speeds of Mach 10 and above and doesn't even truly know his limit.

Captain America gets his shield of course.

They fight in Central Park.

Go.

Black Adam
quicksilver takes cap Shield and beats him to death with it.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Black Adam
quicksilver takes cap Shield and beats him to death with it.

and that wat we call short fight laughing laughing laughing laughing

batdude123
Yeah, I don't think that Quicksilver would lose this match. I mean he's stated on more than one occassion that the world to him looks to be moving in slow-motion. I say Quicksilver 10/10.

wannabe
Logically, with no bias, popularity scales or idol bonuses in mind, Quicksilver should win 10/10.

grey fox
Quicksilver slam's cap with enough time left to have sex with Wanda....oh wait were not talking about Ultimate pietro are we....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by grey fox
Quicksilver slam's cap with enough time left to have sex with Wanda....oh wait were not talking about Ultimate pietro are we....

Ouch. Uncalled for. stick out tongue

tiakocom
Originally posted by grey fox

man thats one twisted mind u have there...how is he gonna have sex with his sis? man and here i was thinkin wanda was my mine alone and you jus had to broke my heart laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by tiakocom
man thats one twisted mind u have there...how is he gonna have sex with his sis? man and here i was thinkin wanda was my mine alone and you jus had to broke my heart laughing laughing laughing

I dont think , i work on guesswork. Everytime you see them their always hugging , or touching each other....

Grimm22
Cap can see bullets coming at him.

Quicksilver isnt that fast.

Cap takes this 10/10

tiakocom
Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap can see bullets coming at him.

Quicksilver isnt that fast.

Cap takes this 10/10

your jokin right? u must be jokin wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by tiakocom
your jokin right? u must be jokin wink

What? no expression

Cap has even said that the reason he can dodge bullets is because he can see faster.

Im sorry but Quicksilver is a slowpoke compared to other speedsters like the Flash and the Runner.

Maybe if this was Ultimate Quicksilver things would be different

King KAM
Qucksilver loses everytime...Cap can run mach11 if he needs too....its "what he is".... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
What? no expression

Cap has even said that the reason he can dodge bullets is because he can see faster.

Im sorry but Quicksilver is a slowpoke compared to other speedsters like the Flash and the Runner.

Maybe if this was Ultimate Quicksilver things would be different

Dude. Com'on. There's nothing wrong with prefering Cap over Quicksilver, but you've got to be realistic.

Quicksilver can EASILY hit mach 10 and has FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior reflexes. He could kill Cap over and over again, dozens of times before Cap hit hte ground.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. Com'on. There's nothing wrong with prefering Cap over Quicksilver, but you've got to be realistic.

Quicksilver can EASILY hit mach 10 and has FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior reflexes. He could kill Cap over and over again, dozens of times before Cap hit hte ground.

Scans please

The Fake Macoy
Cap can't win this, since Quicksilver was way to fast pre-HofM.

King KAM
Scans please hes telling the truth....but before quicksilver got his uprgade, cap has punched him a bunch of times.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
hes telling the truth....but before quicksilver got his uprgade, cap has punched him a bunch of times.

I donno.

But, if he's telling the truth then I guess Quicksilver takes this.

batdude123
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm... roll eyes (sarcastic) Quicksilver has stated on more than one occassion that he sees the world going in slow-motion. No way Captain America wins. laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm... roll eyes (sarcastic) Quicksilver has stated on more than one occassion that he sees the world going in slow-motion. No way Captain America wins. laughing

Read my last post

King KAM
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm... roll eyes (sarcastic) Quicksilver has stated on more than one occassion that he sees the world going in slow-motion. No way Captain America wins. laughing once again......you are in a cap thread being a cap hater....you are a sad,sad little man....

batdude123
once again......you are in a cap thread being a cap hater....you are a sad,sad little man....

Because I'm giving an opinion I'm all the sudden a Cap hater? What the f**k? You don't even know me so stop making assumptions about me.

King KAM
Because I'm giving an opinion I'm all the sudden a Cap hater? What the f**k? You don't even know me so stop making assumptions about me. i know enough bout your thoughts on cap to make an assumption....

batdude123
i know enough bout your thoughts on cap to make an assumption....

No... you really don't. no

Metalmanx
If Cap sees bullets in slow motion, then Quicksilver sees bullets as motionless.

That's just how much faster QS is than Cap.

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
If Cap sees bullets in slow motion, then Quicksilver sees bullets as motionless.

That's just how much faster QS is than Cap.

Uh oh! Now that you said that, King KAM is gonna call you a Cap hater. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.